DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Not to mention that you waited for like 40 minutes for someone to post in a thread where people post every few hours at best.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

Every four hours, if the time thingy is to be believed.

EDIT: Which it is not.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 9 years ago

Ok I see your point.

Um a couple years ago you guys made me and sw a battle thread and seems how he was banned a year ago I'm wondering if you could delete it?

You know you can edit your posts instead of double-posting every time you want to add something, right?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

I've been to Hell and back this month! I've been sick on and off(stomach bugs and now I have a cold), internet has been shitty at best and non-existent at worst and I got a chance to go to Knotfest.

Other than that I've either been super excited or hyper or I've wanted to curb stomp someone's face or stab them.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Sorry to hear you've been sick DL, but awesome about Knotfest!

And as a side note since it is Halloween, anyone got any big plans? Trick-or-Treating? Pelting children with candy? Scaring friends and family shitless? Costume contests?

@Deathwraith: I didn't know that but thanks for telling me.

Halloween plans: Eat pizza, hope my mom doesn't have to stay in the ER too long, watching horror movies, Skyrim and maybe text Voltage saying I know what he did.

Or I could just sleep because I have a fever and I'm freezing, despite being really warm.

I hope you and your mom will be alright DL, by Imperial dictate I command you and yours to get better soon!

I had big(ish) plans for Halloween, but ended up sitting in a bar drinking soda in full costume and played some pool with my brother. I entered two costume contests, one at the local library and one at the bar my dad works at. I was one of two people to enter the libraries contest so my odds are fairly good. At the bar the costume contest didn't really happen, but the owner stopped to take a picture of me so I'd say my odds are fairly good there too.

The worst point of the day was when my brother threw a real mummified bat at me that he had found whilst spraying a condo(it's really creepy because it looks like it is still alive.) So I would say it was an over all "ok" day.

Well seems you may have super powers because I have improved.........sort of. My mom is still in the ER, although it's not heart trouble it's fluid around her lungs. She was suppose to be out today but they're keeping her. And once again she's more worried about me :/

Now that Halloween is over all the movies of SyFy right now I kinda shitty except for the remake of Night of the Demons but I'm biased because I only watch that because Edward Furlong is kinda hot. Hey don't judge me! I see you judging!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Persona 4 is so good... I hope Persona 3 is good, too.

Oh yeah, Happy Halloween, guys. My costume was just a Giant Squid hat from Six Flags and whatever else I was wearing, but it was popular.

@DW: I've been listening to a lot of upbeat music lately, so I really liked this one. I like their voices especially, and I just feel like listening to it a lot.

Edit: SO I guess this group is new?? I'm gonna download whatever they have.

UPBEAT YOU SAY

But yeah, Mamamoo are new. That was their official debut song.

EDIT: This makes me want to listen to Prince every time. It was really cute though cause she released this song on the 25th birthday of another group member, specifically this one. Yes, her bra is probably full of socks.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

I-i like EXO

I bet you're gay for Kai.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

photo Newsig.jpg

HNG

I just remembered I said I would upload a picture of a Space Marine I painted to show you guys, like a year ago. Just remembered today... I'm a terrible person. http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad213/Blargosaurusrex/IMG_0083_zps1e6d2814.jpg?t=1415160859 not the best but still, I love mah Space Marines.

Also that costume contest I entered? Won first place and fifty dollars, still waiting for the results of the other one.

@DL: You're moms sweet to think of you, moms are great like that :) Hope she is feeling better, and hope you've continued to improve health-wise as well.

@Concrete: HNG indeed.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

hey guys and girls, sorry i've been away so long. got hit by a car a weeks back and only recently can i now start to move hands to type even though it hurts a bit to do so. so i will be lurking in the backgrounds a bit and hopefully you will be seeing a bit more of me.

firehunter i have not forgotten about you and our spar and i'll try to get something out soon.

Well that sucks. At least you didn't die. I hope all your shit's not paralyzed and I wish you a quick recovery. Though quick recoveries are overrated, it's much better to take it easy and wait for the right time to recover.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

SHIT that's terrible. Really glad you're recovering though. And that's a pretty good reason to be inactive, so don't even worry about it.

Edit: It went up to 5 hours...