DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

@DD: I resent the email. Did you get it? (I SWEAR I actually wrote an email a few days ago and am not lying just to make myself look good)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

^ I'm sorry, man-I still can't find it. This is largely due to my own ineptitude, but I can't get the fucking thing to work, and if I keep trying, I'm gonna end up putting my foot through the screen from frustration.

Would you mind just posting it on the blog? I have to OK the comments before they get published, so only I'll see it (if that's an issue).

Nah you're all good.

And yeah I'll just post it on the blog, then. I don't mind if other people see it, either.

@AG: I'M GLAD YOU THINK SO.

@Bloo: Thanks, man. Any chance I could get your email, so we can discuss this further?

Also, the dinosaurs. My God the dinosaurs. They stare into my soul. They know what has been said and done, and yet they forgive. They forgive with but one word: "EEEHK!" It's magical stuff.

Sure, it's aaronacuna599 @ gmail.com

We can always do Facebook, too, if you don't feel like that's too personal to give out. I stopped using SKype about 6 months ago.

Anyway, I set that video as my ringtone whenever my sister calls me and it's the best decision I've ever made.

Edit: DW, it's not available in my country......

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Bloo, if you wanna add me on FB as well its my name.

@Bloo Well that sucks. It was a youtube poop. Probably got blocked everywhere.

EDIT: It's reuploaded.

That video is burning into my synapses. Good.

@DW: jesus christ

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Going to be taking the ACT in the morning, yay....

Peterson, Yautja, 9 years ago

Can i just say stop bringing old ass fucking threads back... let the past stay in the past fuck also i fucking hate drunk people.... that is all ill post again in the future...

Started watching Parasyte and 6 mintes into episode 1 it seems pretty good.

EDIT: First three episodes have been great.

I really hope that one isn't a let down later on.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 9 years ago

Guess who's back after about forever, I know a most of you don't like me but I'm here.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 9 years ago

Man I guess no one likes me anymore. Seems how no ones posting after me.

Yup. Thread over. No one post here anymore.

EDIT: Bloo, this is good.

I will also include a live performance because in the MV the song gets interrupted by shenanigans.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

There are a large amount of people I want to see even less than you.

Hi.

@Ultimate Xeno: Dude, I don't even remember you that well. Don't take it personally.