DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

So I like this song even though it's not about kneeing Jews. Pls opinion Bloo!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

... You listen to many songs about kneeing Jews?

Pretty much every song that doesn't specify that it's not about kneeing Jews is, inherently, about kneeing Jews. So how can I not?

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Ok so i have some internet and free time, im writing this up on a mobile. 2 Months ago i was made homeless, until now ive had no stable income, internet or family. I had to live off the food bank for a good month or two. Ive been borrowing money off friends left and right just to buy things that make me feel human. I got housed in a local bedit, its not ideal but its mine and hopefully i can get on my feet soon. The 2 mile walk to school is a pain in the ass and not having a freezer to stick £1 pizza rolls in sucks.

I get what you guys call wellfare but it took them a long time and even then its not really much to live off, a saving grace is that universitys love this whole strugling for education thing. So i have that, having to explain to teachers why im late infront of the class sucks, so did the month of washing my clothes in a sink because i didnt have laundry money. But im happy that i have options, All i can go is up. Heck, Its empowering not having anything. I guess that means i have everything. People keep telling me im really positive aboiut my situation, so thats nice.

Anyway i now have phone internet, im sorry i havent been around but life is like that. We've got to stick together because hen it comes down to it thats all we've got. I should be around more, Thanks to everyone who talked to me before this stuff happened on skype.

CH

^ Good luck, man. Glad to hear things are improving.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Fury was pretty good, but fridging Emma was a borderline awful writing move.

@CH: That's really goddamn rough, dude. It's good that it's getting better. My family was in a tough spot like that earlier in my life. I don't know how it's like for you 100% because I at least had my parents taking care of things, but I definitely know it's tough. Keep staying safe.

@DW: I like it. The instrumental reminds me a lot of American pop (more than other Kpop songs you showed me), but that's not a bad thing.

Lately I've been listening to Sistar, Spica, and Epik High a lot. And I just downloaded a random MBLAQ album, but I haven't really listened to it yet.

My sister used to really be into Taeyung (spelling???) (the guy who did Wedding Dress or whatever it was called), so I also have some of his stuff, but I haven't really listened to him, either.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Hey Concrete, its really nice to hear that you're... Alive, at least. I'm really sorry I haven't been able to contact you at all, because I really missed you. I hope your life gets a good bit better and that we can talk soon bro. I love you man.

@Bloo: What in the seven Hells is that thing in your avatar? I like him, and wish to subscribe to his newsletter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ

For u DD

@DD: Please watch it. Everyone please watch that. Everyone please, please watch it, please. It'll make you feel better for at least 10 seconds.

It's from an old educational Spanish cartoon about friendship or some other thing, and it's my favorite video of 2014.

still the best thing ever.

Luv u bloo

I love me too, man.

@DD: Did you get my e-mail, by the way? I just replied a second ago.

Well, I don't like Epik High and MBLAQ just lost two members so they're screwed. TaeYANG (it means sun, in japanese taiyou, the characters are 太 - greatest; 陽 - yang energy - meaning that the sun is the greatest source of yang energy, so it's easy to remember in Korean) is a Big Bang member, can't go wrong with that. I recommend all of them. Unfortunately Daesung only has solo stuff in Japan. I also recommend this cover by Akdong Musician of Taeyang's latest single. But this doesn't mean that the original isn't good, Taeyang sings just as well as this girl, and is probably just as tall.

Fate/Stay Night 2014 is really nice.

@DW: Nice, well, I'm gonna download a bunch of Big Bang stuff then.

You know, your australian style signature really bothers my eyes.

Damn, I was hoping no one would really notice. I'll switch it to a real sig soon.

Bloo I think everyone noticed :/

@Dronehive: Thank you. Thank you for that.

@Bloo: I can't find it because I still haven't figured out the email system here (YOUR MODERATION TEAM, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN), but I'll keep looking.

EDIT: You might just wanna send it again... I think it was an adblock issue, somehow.

This whole situation reminds me of that Tim&Eric song about bloody nips.

Argonian, Yautja, 9 years ago

@Bloo

(; That was a beautiful video...