Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

R2 is the second season.

Okay if you don't get why shes called C2 then you haven't watched the second season.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

I said I finished it. How does that not include the second season to you...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm probably never gonna watch CG unless a friend watches it with me (as in, forces me to), but I just finished Gunbuster, and goddamn.

The second episode was ridiculous. Thanks, Gainax.

So Hellsing Ultimate is utter shit compared to the original. Based on this, I have concluded that I should never listen to any advice Dronehive ever gives. Bloo, I recommend you watch Hellsing instead of Ultimate. And then also watch Ultimate if you feel like moe vampires, shota catboys and Michael Bay quality story.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

#Opinionsonbothourparts

Yeah. SO there's that.

Also, I agree. Rarely do I reccomend good things.

Sometimes I do though. Evangelion, Perfect Blue, Lain, and Higurashi are all good shows I've recommended here.

Also, how on earth do you predict CG's ending????

I'm probably not gonna watch any of the Hellsing things for a while.

I finally finished Robotics;Notes though. It was ok. Steins;Gate is probably the best thing those guys will ever make.

Well you just shit on my parade there, Bloo, you like shitting on parades? I'll make a parade right now, you wanna shit on that one, too? I'll make a parade for Lenin, do you even know Lenin? Yeah I know Lenin, I was in kindergarten with him, I was 23 years old, TWENTY FUCKING THREE YEARS OLD!

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Wow Bloo, look at what you did to DeathWraith! Plus I think I stepped in some of the parade feces, and yes, I tracked it across the kitchen counter and your bed.

@BA: Holy shit, your new sig looks fucking awesome dude.

@DH: I am actually working on my characters for your RP Info and CC Thread, just wanted to let you know I wasn't all "Yeah, you got this bro!" just to blow it off later. It is kind of complex for my Predator since I am basically clipping apart and improving the background story I already have, humans are easier though so I'll probably have that one done by the time I finish Coldthrone.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

I miss not having to work.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Hey all I'm back. sorry I've been away from you all for so long and now I need to know what I've missed because I'm too lazy to read from where left. So one of yous need to be my little bitch/best friend and just give me the basics.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

@S_R: Thanks. I was on the signature topic and I noticed Bloo had made one I never noticed it. I love it and I should probably thank him so Thanks bloo

Argonian, Yautja, 9 years ago

Well... we've been doing personality tests, talking about the new crossover between Neon Genesis Evangelion, talking about anime and... how we've been doing with work and stuff.

I totally forgot I made that, but I'm glad you like it.

@DW: For real though, I honestly almost shat at a parade viewing once. No one would let me go home, so I ran to a mini-mart and used their bathroom.

Kids on the Slope is so good... it has better jazz than Cowboy Bebop, and that's crazy.

Oh bloo, i was unaware that we went back to the 1920's.... when did this happen?

I fucking love jazz. Less than hip-hop and pop, but I can listen to the shit out of jazz drumming.

I used to be a really active musician, but I haven't touched my own kit in almost 2 years, and I haven't been in a band in 3.

Man I loved the music in Mafia 2. Especially this song.

EDIT: I also love IU's new song.

predatoress, Yautja, 9 years ago

Ohh I just met my old clan leader from Balatu. Muah from 5 years ago or something... Still alive and well with the birds of death ;)

O MAI FUCK! THIS SITE IS HAUNTED GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER! (No aliens reference intended)

predatoress, Yautja, 9 years ago

What what aliens? Where?! I slay their guts in the name the Doctor!!!