Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

I took the test as Old Man DD and got "artist." Pretty sure I did it wrong.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Artist?

Micdrop??

"MicDrop" is not Old Man DD. MicDrop is Deathdrop's obnoxious cousin who DJ's for the Klingons. Listen, dude might be a dick, but dude can fucking SPIN. No Bullshit.

You should RP as this guy. I'm 100% for real. His father can be DJ SMARTDISC.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Im alive, safe and fed. Ill be back soon.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

O thank god.

How u doing man?

Been awhile :(

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Is anyone really ever safe, though? Ask yourself that. If your answer is "yes", then you have not seen Pompeii. It's a pretty bad movie, would not recommend. It tries to be like Spartacus, but it's not even as good as season 2.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

No one is safe from the terrible movies DW it's a fact of life.

Edit: Got destiny for PS3, anyone interested in playing? Also I'm very glad to hear that you're safe. Life here would be a little less special.

@CH: FUCK YEAH. I'm really, really glad to hear that, man.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Life is very hard right now, Im struggling to get good meals. I don't know why but i've never been happier.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears,
Looms the horror of the shade,
and the menace of the years finds,
and shal find me unafraid.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

I wish I would have seen your review of Pompeii earlier DeathWraith, I watched it just last night. Kiefer Sutherland needed to realize he was and IS NOT Jeromy Irons, and Jon Snow still knows nothing. Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje by far gave the best performance, but he is a pretty good actor anyway so I wasn't surprised.

@Concrete: I'm glad you're happy even through your hardships, I hope the best for you man.

Guys... What if...

WiseauLead.jpg
vlad_tepes_big-x01.jpg

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

Hey hey long-time no see(or chat lol) skull-ripper! Missed you too friend, I was wondering what was going on but I hope you can resolve your computer issues soon though. Now now we've been through this before, don't feel bad about me getting addicted to Skyrim. It was gonna happen eventually because it's a game that has a DLC that gives you pet Hellhounds. All I can say there is that I sincerely thank you.

Ah glad you liked the pictures, not bad for a cell phone camera huh? I bought a nice gallon jug of Vampire Stage Blood from one of those pop-up Halloween stores in my old neighborhood and poured a ton of it into the water. Turned out really nice actually looks like the real deal, I look like I'm soaking in blood instead of Strawberry Lemonade.

Hey still working on that huh stuff? You really have to post some pictures here of those man. Gotta say I chuckled there knowing you'd be working on an Orc costume. Glad you're doing alright though, good to be back.

Although when I finally post here after going MIA I end up with internet issues *head desk*.

Hey personality test! I'll take it tomorrow.

@DW: TOMMY WISEU DOSN"T HAVE A MUSTASH SO ITS OBV NOT THE SAME GUY DUH

Guys, do NOT watch Transformers Age of Extinction. Ever. Don't even be tempted.

EDIT: Parts of it, I would say, are almost as bad as The Room.

EDIT: An actual line from the movie: "My brothers, today I grant you your freedom and from now on you are commanded by me. Rise up! Go find my seed!"

Every single character changes personality literally from scene to scene, sometimes from line to line, the action scenes consist entirely of disposable characters shooting rockets at autobots, missing, then leaving, and every other plot device doesn't make any sense. The autobots actually engage in animal cruelty at one point and one of the autobots is Jason Statham.

I watched it and...

Bay.

@DW: Jesus, not even the dinobots saved the movie. There were some cool ideas in it, but...

And I couldn't place it at first, but the dude's daughter is definitely Katara. Not from the cartoon, but from the Last Airbender. It was weird how they spent every second trying to make her Megan Fox.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 9 years ago

So marathoning Neon Genesis Evangelion tonight.

I love you man

Twomorrow will be fun

(don't forget end of Eva tho lol)