DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Speaking of pretty good, I don't remember if I've linked this one before, but I've been in love with this girl, which is really awkward for several different reasons, for example:

-I feel like she's the most beautiful woman ever - which I disagree with both objectively and subjectively.
-I already have a different waifu - and even though a waifu is not forever, she can't become mai waifu because I find her sexually attractive.
-I didn't even know her name or like the group she was in until I noticed that her legs looked good in one music video and then suddenly her face looked incredibly pretty - what the fuck. Something definitely glitched in the connection between my dick and my brain.

Actually if I think about it as I'm typing this, I know the source. It happened shortly after I played To The Moon. That story made me very emotional. In the moments after noticing her legs in an older video, I probably thought that I hadn't appreciated her as she would have deserved, especially given that I never liked her group, which clicked with the emotions that were there from the game and that made those emotions become linked to her image. And then I watched a video where she was saying that she wrote this mini-album from the heart, trying to convey her real feelings of loneliness. And if there's one thing that both my dick and my brain want to explore, that is a beautiful, lonely girl. And shortly after that, I started going around saying to people:

>tfw no Yenny wife to love me like I do

Because in the music video she's a wife who's getting cheated on. And I want to comfort her. With my dick. And love.

EDIT: It's gone. Fuck yes. I knew it. Every time I write about a feeling, I get over it.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

Well.... clearly you've got some emotional shit going on in your life... It's cool. we've all had that feeling DW

Didn't I say I was over it? It was a video game, keep up.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Man, this sucks. They're making a Warcraft movie which is awesome, but it is going to be from the Alliances point of view. What the fuck? I want to see Horde perspective too! I mean, from the very first Warcraft game(they were a series of RTS games before the MMORPG) you have been able to play as both the Alliance AND the Horde, as someone who really loves the Horde I am entirely offended that they basically just told all Horde players to go fuck themselves.

Now I am sad face, and so are my Troll, Orc and Tauren characters, my Worgen character is laughing though... what a dick. Now excuse me while I work on my many unsuccessful costuming endeavors and cry into my leathery man hands.

Dude. SR. The Alliance didn't exist until WoW. You can't just complain that you got to play as both horde and alliance before the alliance existed. Also, you know what hordes do? They just spread around and kill people. Not a very complex storyline. The only interesting things that happened to the orcs happened on Draenor. The only race more boring than the orcs history-wise are the Tauren. So yeah, no thanks. I wanna see the Highborn turn to Naga, I wanna see Illidan vs. Arthas, I wanna see Sargeras and Medivh, I wanna see Deathwing, the Windrunner sisters, Kil'jaeden and Archimonde. Of course, I also wanna see Ner'zhul and Gul'dan, but pretty much all of the horde story happens on another planet, and Warcraft is mainly about Azeroth, so you know...

Holy shit, that was probably the most nerdy thing i ever heard Deathwraith

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

@DW: I feel that way about Kina Grannis a lot of the time. I feel like my brain turns into a dick, and my dick turns into a brain. I think it's the whole "this album is really personal" thing, because she sings about her parents getting cancer and stuff, and like, I have a metaphysical boner. She's not the best singer and I've never considered her hot (she's really pretty though), but she's still my favorite?? I don't get it, either.

But unlike you, I've never really gotten over it. I feel like watching her newest video 10 times in a row again, and it's just a cover.

@BA: OWNED

@SR: Man, it's a good thing I don't give a shit about Warcraft, 'cause I'd probably be really pissed, too. It's like when I heard about the Fallout movie, and how it's gonna be about "a group of friends surviving the apocalypse." That's... not the worst thing I've ever heard of, but it sucks because it's already kinda wrong.

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only emotionally... unpolished person I know. And that sounds like a terrible idea for a Fallout movie, Fallout is all about the vault experiments and the new societies developing in the wasteland.

Argonian, Yautja, 9 years ago

Are they really going to do a World of Warcraft movie? I had no idea... maybe... it could help me to know the story behind the game?

And, I must agree with Bloo and Deathwraith. The idea of the friends in the Wasteland is not the kind of vibe that a Fallout movie needs.

The Warcraft movie was announced like 5 years ago, how can you not know about it.

So apparently my favourite member of the girl group that my sig links to tried to blackmail Lee Buyng Hun with a video of him saying obscenities and now she's arrested. God. FUCKING. Damn it. Also, I just noticed, the other video in my sig was taken down by the company that put it up, because two of the members of THAT group left the group recently. IT'S ALL GOING TO SHIT. Whatever, switching the RULES to a video that actually works.

EDIT: Another group I was starting to like was in a car accident. One of them died, another one is in critical condition.

EDIT2: Two are in critical condition, not one. It's also the birthday of one of them. So yeah, personally, I'm not having such a great day. How's everyone else doing?

EDIT: I was going to know her and like her. I didn't like her in time. I never even got to like her.

@DW: The rise of the new Horde is pretty name interesting to me, the character based plot around Thrall and Vol'jin mostly. Personally I'd love to see some more stuff about the Trolls, their history has some vaguely mentioned major events for both their own and other peoples. Though I do agree Draenor was probably the most interesting bit of Orcish history, though I really wouldn't go so far as to call them boring. Though, the Tauren are kind of boring, they basically have no back story until the Horde discovers and assimilates them.

It isn't the killing stuff that draws me to the Horde(I mean, the Alliance does it too), which of course there is a ton of still(which is all nice and dandy.) It is the species of Horde and their struggle to rise above demonic influence, near extinction, oppressive cultural habits and grossly inaccurate stereotypes. The massive amounts of violence is just a nice addition for me. Also, the Alliance has existed since Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness, quite awhile(both in game and in the real world) before World of Warcraft hit stores in 2004.

@Bloo: Yeah, you would be if you were into WoW. Sucks that they are doing that to Fallout, sounds like some lame generic Dystopian movie instead of the cool adaptation of a beloved video game that it should be.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

WOW TO THE WIN

I love that game

and hi, I'm back for a bit.

Post on the rain confound you GF.....

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

But I got work, I'll try, i'm really tired.

Well... I am good. With a lot of work. But good. Thanks for asking, Deathwraith. :)

What are you guys going to do this weekend, btw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne6Ivtg3jw4

Ok GF, well please at least try... I need to get another post out o3o

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

FUCK OVERDRAFT FEES.

Fuck over draft fees?

What are those?

I dunno, something DD wants everyone to fuck, I guess?