badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

SO anyways, does anyone have GTA five that they'd play with me? I have it on PS3, and my PSN is Stormfrontt123

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Shuddup we was talking about eve.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

@DH: Whoa wait, you've seen all the shows in that crossover list?

"Surprised by, uh, some actions."

It's alright, you can say it: Masturbation.

"So, what's bad about 3.0?"

Many of 3.0's problems are actually present in 1.0 and 2.0, but they're turned way the fuck up in 3.0 along with a shit load of its own problems. The first time I watched it, I probably looked at my watch 17 times. Pacing is off, almost everything about the characters is fucking awful (MISATO IN PARTICULAR WHY...), but it at least is better then Rebellion.

Shinji and Kaworu's relationship was a lot more meaningful in the original show, and the conflict between Shinji and Asuka (which is explored even more in 3.0) was a lot more complex and interesting before, too. Anno's still a genius, though; one of his biggest problems back then was budget, and so when he said "I can finally make Evangelion the way I wanted," he wasn't kidding - he can pretty much do whatever the hell he wants now, and the fact that he took full advantage of his new bigass budget makes me happy for him.

The fights are a lot more intense now (Rebuild's Ramiel fight was really goddamn exciting), the action's just generally better (the English trailer for 3.0 is really great), and it's just really entertaining now. Even 3.0 still manages to be entertaining (the next few times I watched it, I managed to brush aside all the beef I had). But Rebuild (and mostly 3.0) sacrifices a lot of good things the original show had just to be entertaining, which is a really big shame.

Watch 3.0 though, because it's actually pretty popular and a lot of people like it, if only because of Kaworu/Shinji and Asuka/Mari. Standing on its own, I guess it's pretty solid. Compared to EoE though, it sucks major ass. It's like... I guess it's like The Hobbit Vs LOTR.

P.S. Rei's actually my favorite too, and I kinda liked what they did to her in 2.0. 3.0 throws that all away, though.

AND YEAH, I hate when people say Shinji is whiny. He's really dumb in 3.0, though.

Edit: Doc, if you're out there, there's finally an NGE discussion on this website...

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

One question though.

Since Eva 1 was based on Lillith, how does it look like and function like a fruit of life being? Also, how did the incident involving said Eva and the creation of Rei not cause an impact?

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Fuck, I keep forgetting to dig the shiny orange stuff for lamination out of my closet. I also keep forgetting to clean out my see-through plastic tray/bucket to fill with water for a project. And I just remembered I have a drawing to finish, and the litter box needs taken... dammit.

Also, anyone know of any Medieval/Fantasy management simulations? Like starting a village and so forth, I've tried to play Dwarf Fortress but it makes no sense to me and I am incapable of actually getting anything done in it. I prefer to not play as Humans, so if there are any with multiple species that would be cool.

@The-Wolf/Cory: Nah, it is all cool, I was just giving you crap. I'm the same way except reversed, I'm a giant Marvel geek and Deadpool is one of my two favorites, the other being Beta Ray Bill.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 9 years ago

Badapple, I'd play GTA V with you. My psn is: Noob-Zer013

Ok,My PSN is Stormfrontt123, I'll add you but I can't play till monday. I Have plans

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

So on Skyrim my Argonian is a member of the Dark Brotherhood, the Thieves Guild, a Stormcloak and a member of The Companions.

My Redguard(who I still working on) is a member of the Companions and of course she's a Stormcloak.

My nord is part of the companions, Dark Brotherhood, nightengales, theives guild and stormcloaks

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

My Orc is named Killfoot Thundersex. He runs around in his underwear and stabs people with forks. He carries mudcrab legs around because he thinks they ward off the clap. He is a champion.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

just made some candied bacon for the first time. Oh my god where has this been all my life? It's like crack in food form.

My Orc is Harbinger of the Companions, a member of the Nightingales, Arch-Mage of the Mages college, Head of the Thieves guild, a member of the Dawnguard, an Imperial Legate(someone has to put forth the effort to change the Imperial Legions for the better is all I am saying), Thane of every city and some other cool shit. He is also a family man, spending half his day teaching his two brats how to stab stuff, and the other half giving his wife a concussion on their oak headboard. His favorite color is red.

Edit: I feel like this is the lead up to recounting tales of our characters adventures, I do not know if I should laugh or cry. I shall laugh as my tear glands are filled with mucus currently.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

Ok this for all mah peeps in the Thieves Guild and in the Dark Brotherhood.

After killing someone did you steal all of the stuff from their house and then sell it? Because I did that.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

The fuck is wrong with you people, I lead all of the guilds and brotherhoods. Except for the Dark Brotherhood, of course, there's a corpse leading that one. Also high elf stormcloak represent.

What the fuck are you lot talking about?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Just a little game called YOUR MOM

EDIT: So the thing no longer tracks post times properly.

*Shoots tawganator* I AM DISAPPOINTED!!!!

I wouldn't mind regailing in my Characters adventures throughout Skyrim.

So, I killed A vampire lord and the first dragonborn, The first dragonborn was WAY harder. But it was fun cause you got to ride a dragon around beating the fuck out of him. I thourougly enjoyed the fight, Lord Harkon was easier because of Auriels bow (Which Is my personal favourite bow) And I stabbed the fuck out of him too

I stab stuff too much, but its fun nonetheless.

Whats your tales of tamriel everyone?

Oh yes of cause I knew what you were talking about all along. That game that I play also. My character is totally cool too. His name is Demon Head and he is the leader of the League of Assassins and a member of the Underground Society. He has beaten the Dark Knight and will destroy the Gothic City as soon as I can be bothered.

So yeah. I know completely what you are talking about.

My Orc is named Sarnar, my Orc from Oblvion was named Sar. You all get it, the correlation, I bet. Anywho, let me now lamely go into the first perso... I mean let Sarnar have a word to describe himself with no shred of modesty.

"I am Sarnar, wielder of the hammer of might, the Dragonborn!" he said whilst sitting on a stool, holding a microphone under the spotlight "I am the skull fucker of High Elves, Argonian handbag carrier, Khajiit rug salesman, bitch slapper of Bretons, cremater of Dark Elves, Forest fire maker to Wood Elves, backhander of Imperials, banger of Nords(give me some sugar Ysolda) and bro to my fellow Orsimer" he said, slipping his shades off his forest green face revealing yellow eyes.

"Now, Y'all don't want to fuck with me, you see, 'cause I've killed more people in a day than you have in your entire life. Why, back in my youth of level five, I beat an entire mine full of bandits to death with my bare hands. Lydia was there too, killin' people or some shit, but I totally killed MOAR!!!!" he said, spitting the last word out venomously as if hiding the truth of his undeserved success under pile after pile of lies.

"When I was a young lad of level seven, long after I killed my first couple hundred thousand dragons, I fell madly in love with Ysolda the Nord after only knowing her for literally four seconds. She used her charm on me and I ran out into the fields to kill a Mammoth for her to win over her heart. I valiantly defeated the death beast from hell, bravely standing on top of a jutting rock whilst screaming and shooting arrows poorly. Man was I great with a bow back then, anyway, I went back covered in Mammoth blood and forked over my hard earned tusk. I proposed marriage to my love Ysolda, yelling 'it ain't goining to suck itself!' to her before we skipped of to Riften to be wed."

"I still fondly recall giving her a concussion on the headboard that very same night, but enough of that. Let me tell you all of my best friend, a Troll named Lesly. I was out kicking ass(getting chased by Wolves) out by Riften when I stumbled upon Dayspring Canyon which was filled with leather clad BDSM Nords with crossbows, my kind of place!" he said, adjusting his codpiece shamelessly.

"After I joined the reclusive anti-vampire(AIDs) sex club, I was sent to find Gunar(Gunmar, Cumjar, whatever his name was), apparently he got lost while looking for lubricant and a pony. After I brought back Gumfart the well lubed I was awarded a VIP membership card which included access to the new litter of Trolls(along with some hard-on pills, billions of Orcs suffer from ED everyday, don't judge me you fascists) they just got in! I went to the (totally non-sex)pens and there he was, staring out at me with three big eyes and a drooly fanged maw, so cute!" he said, wiping a tear from his eye.

"I remember the first things my Lesley killed, the whole town at Dragonsbridge. I still have them after all these levels" he said, pointing to a large sum of stuffed townsfolk.

"After all those levels, we were out on walkies because Lesley had his important business to do, defeating the urge to poop on the rug. But then... then it happened. A horse rocked down from the sky and landed on my poor Lesley, killing him instantly!" the large Orc shouted, tears streaming down his deadpan face.

"As I stood there indifferently as any real man would(crying and screaming, with some rolling around and leg kicking), I realized it was my own horse that lay dead in a mangled pile on my now also mangled Troll, and only one thing could have sent a horse flying that high in the air... a Giant! I of course rushed back to my nearby house, my Wife(and money) was there, and my children(drug mules) and Steward(mistress) too!"

"When I arrived at my home, the Giant was picking its nose, the bastard was flicking them into my garden! My roses! I of course decided to peacefully talk him down(charge the fucker with my hammer), asking him nicely(beating his knee in) to leave before offering him some water before he went(his own blood to choke on). The odd fellow decided to roll down the hill after I said farewell(Fus Ro Dah bitches) to him" he said, shifting on the stool.

"But you know what I enjoy most about my life? Killing other people of course!" he said before jumping into the audience with a knife.

I just watched All Is Lost. My God what a journey that was. Never has a movie ever effected me so. Wow.