-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Some of my friends always thought "glowing eyes" Batman looked goofy as hell, but I always thought it looked cool as shit, especially since it makes him look like he does in the comics/cartoons.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

He looks like he's squeezing out a really thick, hard log in that picture, though.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

I haven't read it but I have watched the animated movies of it. I can't wait for it. I prefer Deadpool because I find him to be hilarious. Also, funny that Deadpool was actually meant for DC to be Deathstrokes brother but they passed on him and Marvel picked him up.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

Actually, I'm pretty sure Leifeld just ripped him off of Deathstroke and subsequent Marvel writers made him as different as possible to avoid the possibility of a lawsuit.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Don't go trash talking my favorite Canadian Superhero >_>

Looking at Rob Liefeld's work makes me feel better about my own. Thank you, Rob Liefeld.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 9 years ago

Skullripper, I'm not trashing Deadpool. I can totally see way people love him. I'm just a bias DC fan lol.

I did some thread hunting and found my very first post. Deathdrop, you were a jerk to me lol!

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DEATHDROP'S A JERK

Grab your torches and pitchforks!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm still psyched after seeing the Deadpool footage :)

I wonder if they're actually going to go with it.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

They bloody better. They better not change their minds on it like they've done so in the past. I want to believe them but there is just to many times my heart's been broken from daring to hope. So for the time being I shall choose to take everything these movie makers with a huge grain of salt on a plate of skepticism. Oh who am I kidding? I don't trust a word that they say.

Deadpool_h4.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

@Cory: SHUT UP NOOB OR I'LL-Er, I mean, uh... No hard feelings?

In all seriousness, I was a very dickish teenager at the time, so my apologies if I acted like an asshole. I'm glad my overall dickishness didn't scare you away.

Lol its all good Deathdrop. That was ancient history lol I found it amusing looking back and seeing how things were.

Man.. I really miss those days :'(

I'm not crying, I got something in my eye!

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Man i cant wait to read my new comic book about Slade wi- I mean WADE Wilson!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

So apparently Tokyo Ghoul will only have 12 episodes. Thank fucking Christ.

The more I see of Tokyo Ghoul, the less I'm interested. I just thought it was gonna be about something else, so now I'm just... disappointed. I guess I hyped that one up too much.

This reminds me of Beyond the Boundary, which looked interesting but turned out to be a moe shitfest with really great aesthetics and nothing else.

@DH:

"watching a series that may have some... impact... "

"nerv to be the third"

YOU WATCHED IT

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

I love you, man.

Also, End of Eve.

No, Sinji. You can't do that. No.

Regarding TG, the manga is far better. Unfortunately.

NGNL was good though.

Edit: Fuck I can't spell.

EoE is one of the best things I've ever seen. I know a year ago I was talking about how much I like the Rebuild movies, but they're just entertaining. I still like them a lot and I recommend them, but they don't have shit on the original show.

And 3.0 is easily one of the worst things I've ever seen. Seriously, fuck 3.0.

Edit: Oh wow, this also means you're the only person besides Doc who can really appreciate the little things in my fan-fic.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

I have watched all of the shows you tie in. Wow.

Also, EoE is amazing don't get me wrong. I was just...

Surprised by, uh, some actions.

AlsoforsomereasonReiislikemyfavoritecharacterandIdon'tthinkShinjiisapussyIactuallythinkhe'sratherbrave

So, what's bad about 3.0?

I've gone up to 2.0, and I agree.

The Eve series is like Madoka, both reconstructions of a genere.

And the third movie of each is crap.