skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

I did my first commissioned piece of art today, kind of excited about it even though I did it for free. The person I did it for really liked it, which was great to hear.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

If you like drawing quick shit for free, join some draw threads on /x/.

Also Bloo.

I don't draw quick stuff really. I mean, I will complete something in a couple of hours, but it isn't really "quick shit" if that makes sense. I usually take about five hours to complete something to satisfaction, over the course of two days.

Also, the Halo 2 Anniversary games cinematic trailer is out now, the graphics look fucking awesome! Also you get your first peek of Tartarus in his digitally remastered glory which just makes me so excited for this game, and of course because it also has all the other Halo games with Master Chief in them on the disk(only Halo 2 is remastered digitally though.)

Oh, I see. In /x/ threads you'd generally be asked for a really quick sketch, you know? Something that takes 10 minutes at most. I don't know how gratifying that is, but it's cool.

krio, Yautja, 9 years ago

I really never cared about the halo franchise.
I was more into infamous. I didn't like the Xbox, because I started with a PS1.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

That's why I care more about the Jenga franchise than everything else.

Edit: I'm not ignoring that video DW, my internet's just been really bad lately.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

My vacation is over, it was fun I need to do it again but this time out of state hopefully.

Also I got two Sunday Passes for Knotfest, so now I get to se Five Finger Death Punch!

@Krio: I don't really know anything about Infamous. I also started out on a PS1, but I like the Xbox better mostly for the controller setup and for the Halo series, it has seriously badass music and the gameplay is pretty consistently fun.

If anyone's wondering why we're not having sex, it's because the title of the thread says to.

So... we're procrastinating by not having sex in this thread? Seems like a good time to conform to me....

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

2 weeks till I finally move into a better internet situation. And also a new living situation.

I feel like getting a pet, but I probably am the pet.

@SR we already are conforming. The point is this is the off-topic thread and the topic is FUCK. So we can't do it here.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAJOR SAD FACE RIGHT'Chere, uh huh.

@Bloo: Congrats on the new place, I recommend a turtle if it turns out you aren't the pet and still desire to get one.

I recommend a cat. Absolutely not a dog.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Sup. What's going on?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

We can't fuck here. So we should maybe go fuck ourselves.

EH?

EH?

I'm sorry, I don't even know anymore.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

So I'd like to start a discussion, Think this thread lacks content and brings nothing of value to the website rather than activity.

I haven't read anything interesting written here for a while.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Well lets talk about upcoming movies that we are interested in. Whether it be 50 shades of Grey or the new Hobbit movie.

And begin.