gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

@SR

Never trust people who suggest Boku no Pico, I know we talk about some fucked up stuff on here, but that is crossing the line.

"After blatantly staring at this enigmatic fish for about an hour I have deduced that it might be the most powerful Pokemon of all time -- it's just hiding its powers from public view."

I lost it, it is about Magikarp

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

@GF: Good to know, I feel like I should impart some knowledge back or something but I cant think of anything particularly awesome. Did you know, the Jiralhanae(Brutes) from Halo are actually pimps, true story, and a canon one even.

Here is evidence of Jiralhanae having mad pimp skillz, yo.

http://halo.bungie.net/images/News/TopNews/PimpChieftain/BetterHaveMyMoney_by_MTDewer.jpg

http://halo.bungie.net/images/News/TopNews/PimpChieftain/TakinBacktheStreets_by_MTDewer.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/halofanon/images/b/ba/Brute_Pimp_Chieftain.jpg

http://halo.bungie.net/images/News/TopNews/PimpChieftain/HandsOff.jpg

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

So anyway here's a gif you're never gonna watch entirely:

SsbJ6X5.gif

It's a gif of the earth revolving at real life speed. You'd have to spend at least an entire day looking at it to actually see all of it.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

I accept your challenge.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

xD

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

"Sgt Frog"

I swear that used to be the name of a member on here, but I dunno.

I've always known about Nightvale, and I know you can't pick your fans, but the fans have always turned me away from it. But I guess I can't talk shit since I'm a Homestuck, so... maybe I'll go for it soon.

I've never talked to or encountered any other fans of Welcome to Nightvale, so they could totally be off putting or any number of unpleasant things. But the podcast itself is really entertaining and it just gets better as you go, so I hope those who were discouraging in their actions and words weren't enough so to ruin the opportunity for you.

Also everyone, my offer from my post before last still stands, but the code will be useless in a couple of days so if you want it speak up.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

@Bloo

Shitshitshit. It was someone's girlfriend. I don't remember whose, but she was one of the first people I got along with on this forum. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY ARE YOU REMINDING ME OF ERAS LONG GONE?

FIREHUNTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

REMEMBER WHEN LUCIFER AND I LOCKED YOU IN A CLOSET???

ALSO TELL ME WHERE IS RAYNE FOR I MUCH DESIRE TO SPEAK WITH HIM

RAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH PREDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

MALUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURS

not gonna yell for shadow, fuck that

BLOOOOO- oh wait you're still here

I also remember Navyspaz fondly but I don't remember why. Was probably a nice guy and helped me with something I guess.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

You lied to me DW it does not move. Aw my eyes!

Navyspaz was a cool guy, probably. I don't actually remember him all that well. I know he RP'd as everything at least once, and he was probably a member on all the other forums we had.

And RAYNE........... (or Namicole)... he just disappeared, didn't he? I don't know what happened to him. I have a really vague idea of where everybody else went except him.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 9 years ago

Are the clans still active? I don't have access to my clan.

Also, are RPGs still going on?

YEah, but i think balatu isn't too active anymore. It's just more Hunters moon.

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

for some reason DW reminded me of the existence of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-1RPDqJAY

Clan activity has been a weird thing. About 4 years ago (or whenever the Dark Age was), none of the clans were active. And then a few years after that, my clan had a big spike in activity where we would regularly post (sometimes more often than on the main board). This past year, the clan room went back down to a post or two every few days (and only in one or two threads), but I still consider it active, especially since a lot of Shadow Serpents post in the clan room AND on the main board. Even still Angus pops up sometimes.

And yeah, there's actually an RPG going on right now. I think we've been having one every summer and winter for the past few years. People regularly spar all year long, too.

Sigs aren't that big anymore, though.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Hunters moon is fairly innactive, That's mostly my own doing.

I've been very run down recently with the all night storms, baking hot days and general lack of ability to think creatively on more than a "kill x enemy in y game in a creative way".

I cant get inside my own head right now and i apologise for not posting in the rpg

*Shoots blizzard* Sorry, I thought the safety was on, But that hobbit video doe. Why would you bring something of that nature here?

What Hobbit video? YOU GOT SOMETHING AGAINST HOBBITS BADAPPLE?!?! I'll eat you alive, like a freshly harvested Mushroom at second breakfast....

No no, I enjoy second breakfast as much as the next fellow. But the youtube video link blizzard put above. it's about LOTR

I'm on high speed internet at this moment(very rare and short in length). But it is taking the hobbits to Isegard! Me and my brother randomly start singing at the same time for no apart reason other than it entertains our puny minds.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

Second breakfast, please, I eat eleveness