skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

"OFF-TOPIC THREAD 16: FUCK" this thread wont last five minutes....

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

change the "FUCK" to "SHART"

EDIT: Bloo for you.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

heh, top kek

My previous comment wasn't procrastination you know guys, it was a dick joke.... cum on! Yeah... that.

So from now on whenever someone gets the 1000th post it means that they're getting Bloo's wood.

So how does that work if Bloo gets the 1000th post?

Also check out my mad(crappy) photo editing skills! http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad213/Blargosaurusrex/Bruteawesomeness_zps57d4f75d.jpg?t=1404452757

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

^ I think you know.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

So, i'm participating in game jam, that's news.

krio, Yautja, 9 years ago

Cool.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

So tomorrow is the 3rd anniversary of the day I adopted my dog Chloe :)

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

Congrats, i hope the both of you are very happy.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

We are :)

For more good news: I'm on the mailing list for Knotfest tickets. This could be my very first concert ever as well as the first every metal concert I attend.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I got a Happy Meal for the newly designed box,

mbn5z6.jpg

and I don't know why I did that.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

So i have a new mechanical keyboard and a lot more free time. So I will be contributing more.

krio, Yautja, 9 years ago

"OFF-TOPIC THREAD 16: FUCK"
f2f798d7d6db5d855acdffae3085ccc1\"
CAN DO......!

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

those new happy meal boxes
make me feel uneasy

I think it has literally been more than ten years since I last had a happy meal.

Also I am one lucky bastard, just got a shit ton of new Halo action figures from one of those Online Yard sales on Facebook. It includes all of Noble Team, so I'm kind of excited about it, as currently I only have one Spartan.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

The last time I bought a happy meal it was for the YuGiOh! cards that came with it. My life was so sad. What am I saying it still is.

So I was wondering... I think the worst thing you could do to a human is to remove their hands from the wrist, feet from the ankle, tongue, eyes and destroy their eardrums. That would pretty effectively remove their ability to communicate. I was wondering how come I haven't seen this done in any gangster movies or something like that.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

So i got this slick new Keyboard and I've been thinking about why i want to type so much. It's a weird feeling and i don't think there's a word for it. It's the same feeling i get when i open a new pot of Nutella and want to just dig a spoon in, The same urge to write something on a crisp new note pad.

I imagine dwarves would feel the same way looking at a mountain, Or an explorer seeing an empty piece of map. Actually this whole post is fueled purely by the desire to just type, It's satisfying. Like breaking a thin sheet of ice covering a puddle on a cold winter morning, Or treading on fresh snow.

One of the things i love about this website is that it's allowing me to develop not only as a person and as a fan of a franchise, But it's allowed me to develop as a writer and as a creative person. I've always though of myself as being very non-creative, But being exposed to such a vast amount of fiction and paragraph long story's about the most random crap opened my mind up a little. Being a good writer really doesn't have to be about perfectly expressing yourself or being eloquent, It's about creating content that satisfies that urge to write on a fresh notepad or to paint on a blank canvas.

Anyway i was bored, So yeah. Words.