ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 10 years ago

Oh ok. Well good, except me and boyfriend broke up last month which sucks. But I'll get over him.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that, hope you'll be alright.

FireHunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

As far as I'm aware, there are very few relationships between members on the site, and none of them involve any of the Mods. I'm sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend. Anyway, take this into the Off-Topic Thread or something. This is for people to show others how they look, not discuss conspiracies about the Mods.

Well this is me.

profile_picture_by_unggoyforever-d6cx0g8.jpg

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Dang son, I dig the hair.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Seconded!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

"I think the Mods(not namng any names) are only nice to DL because she's in a relationship with one of them. Not sure who but I'm a little suspicious."

You're an idiot.

Whoever keeps bumping this thread. Stop.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

This is the most recent pic of me taken a couple weeks ago

Random Selfie photo myrkoshirt2_zps0da7ca42.jpg

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

Nice mug. =)

photo theme_zpsa05de48a.jpg

Hey we have the exact same Predator mask!

Nice fro btw :)

I wish i had sick dreadlocks. Are they inspiried by Predator or just fashion?

(Im not implying you look like a crab face monster)

Nope the dread are mainly for fashion and necessity. I used to wear braids when I was little and I hated them because my mom had to use a hot comb to straighten my hair out. Then my mom decided that dreadlocks would be a better option for me and I agreed(somewhat I still hated having my hair done). My hair would have been longer but when I was 10 I cut my hair and wore a buzz cut for two months. Then I grew out and decided I wanted dreadlocks again and that as about seven years ago.

But I have been meaning to take a picture of me wearing my Pred mask though. So having dreads is kind of a plus for that :D

If you grow your hair out a bit you could dread your hair up. You don't have to have super long hair but maybe about shoulder length perhaps a bit shorters. But dreadlocks for the most part are pretty easy to manage. Hope this helps.

You have a predator mask to? Cool, and thanks. I hated getting my hair cut so I just decided to grow it out. It's been great to have one though still getting use to picking it out.

That's the main reason why I wore a buzz cut for a while because I hated to comb my hair. The downside is that I got mistaken for a boy all time.

I forgot the name of the site I bought my mask from though(it was either Top Swords or Heavenly Swords, might have been Heavenly Swords though). It's cost me $39.99 and I bought it was 2012 San Diego Comic-Con but I didn't get a chance to go :/

But at least I don't have to worry about searching the web for a Predator mask now :)

548265_545635092171098_870008340_n.jpg

Here is my latest picture, with my amazing fanny pack.

^Looking cool there GameFreak!

And I honestly mean that :D

I know, I find that fanny pack absolutely amazing.

Nice beard dude, love the fanny pack.