skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I do live in the US, but no, I don't live in California, so I don't know you personally.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

I was just saying, after having a rather terrible day it made me burst out laughing for about 10 minutes. (The other me fucked up a rather good relationship with a very pretty girl who was some what into me, but not like that Bloo)

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

That sucks. I fucked up a relationship once. I made this one girl do this thing and then she was a lesbian forever.

Also, I was in Kirby's picture, just look for the thing that's me.

Well you see Drone, it wasn't me, it was him, the other me.

I understand. I am intrested in mental disorders.

Anyway, If the other you sees this (what should I call you, by the way?) I just want you to know...

I used to be quite a bit like you.
And you don't care at all about Gamefreak or anyone else.
Which is intresting to me.
Because you can't achive anything alone.
Can you?

Ahh, how about just calling me DG, Different Gamefreak.

And no, I do not really care for anything, or anyone, except myself.

And I would not be able to do anything without Gamefreak.

Hmm, your much more accepting of GF's existance thatn I would have expected. The other person I know with the same condition is much different. The other one is in denial of the other's existance. Do you ever remember what gamefreak does? Most of the time people don't.

If you were entierly seperate from gamefreak, what wouod you go do?

Also, I'd expect sometying different than "other GF". It doesn't make you seem like another person.

Well, do you not accept my name?

Very well, call me Geno, short for Genocide. I have always found that type of murder fascinating.

And I do catch snip bits of what he does. But not everything, just as he catches snip bits of what I do.

And to be honest. If I was separate, I would probably do whatever I wanted, no matter what anyone says.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5ffaf549fa9884c1585efef777335a1e/tumblr_moo6peD87d1s2g545o1_500.jpg

Meh fuck how do this work.
Oh well copy the url you lazy humuns

^ You little shit, ima squish you!

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

Im not human...im batman. And I have just realized something.....IM THE YOUNGEST PERSON ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

We can tell, stop spamming my forum... Next bit of spam that has anything to do with you posting is going to result in a warning...

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 10 years ago

Wait that picture of the first page? The chick with the big boobs. THAT'S DarkLioness?!

Damnit. So for much for any recognition here...

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Grab your coat DarkLioness, You've pulled.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

^Ok I'm gong to sound really stupid but I have no idea what that means.

And The One I Shall Not name just creeped me the hell out.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

Valkyrie's still here? I thought Peterson or Deathdrop banned her.

Which seems more likely now.

^Hey that was mean!

In all fairness to Rampage I was under the same impression until you posted. So how have you been?

Well I'm doing ok, just tired of DL's crap.

I think the Mods(not namng any names) are only nice to DL because she's in a relationship with one of them. Not sure who but I'm a little suspicious.

I don't know how to respond to that so I wont. Other than the conspiracy theories, how's it going.