-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'm sure your drawings are fine. I mean, you, DL. Kirby, if you break the internet, I'm gonna tell my mom on you, and she will be extremely disappointed.

Here's an old friend:
Donut1_zpse4aa2ed8.png

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

That looks awesome, I recognise her!

Here's someone familiar:

Bloo2_zps437a1a36.png

I'm still not sure how I want to draw humans for this project. I've gone from realistic to cartoony and now I'm in between, as you can see with these:

XEUSS (DW):
IMG_0526_zpsb6bcd128.jpg

To be named:
IMG_0528_zpse07c41ad.jpg
IMG_0527_zpsd2294742.jpg

And finally, DD:
image_zpscd4e6356.jpg

Let me know what you want changed.

By the way, I spent a lot of time trying to figure out which demon to design your mask after. Depending on your childhood, you might really appreciate which 'demon' that is.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Eeeeeeey, you're missing the most important facial feature for which I chose a wraith character to depict Xeuss in my sig - this dome-like, smooth, hairless, wrinkle-less combination of brow and forehead. Remember that he's supposed to look like at least a quarter of him is xenomorph. I like how you envisioned the rest of the face and the skin colour is perfect.

RVel7zk.jpg

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

WOW! that stuff is great dude. i was wondering if you needed to get the permission of members who haven't been in an rpg too. if so, you've got mine, looks great man!

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

FUCK ME SENSELESS.

Bloo, that's amazing. Seriously, well done.

@DW: I knew there was something off about the eye brows. I'll make another version soon.

@Skull: Sure thing. It's preferred if you actually did take part in a real RPG, so you have plenty of time between now and August, but I can fit you in regardless.

@DD: Thanks, man. I enjoy drawing your mask a lot, so I'm glad you like it. I'll have a refined version later on this month, maybe sooner than that.

Updated list: Donut, Iseijin, Dave, Firehunter, Angus, Frozenalien, DD, K20A2, Stalker, Doc, Pv2, Wolf/Cory, Predess, TDN, Peterson, and Xeuss/DW.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Aww thanx Bloo, I feel a little more better still.

Whoa, looking good there Deathdrop!

Anywho, if you decide to do my chracter I wanted to mention that I don't really care where the chest scar is.

Don't worry, I'll definitely get to you since you were part of LoF and TR, but it probably won't be till next month.

Edit: I won't be able to get to the last few members this weekend, but to make up for that, I'm extending my deadline to the end of the month and adding 3-5 people to the list.

Edit: Holy shit, Pv2, I just NOW read a post in the new sparring chamber where you mentioned some quirks of your character, including (in your words), "P2 color, P1 style." I had no idea about that when I designed your character, I just assumed you'd like it.

I did the same thing with FH when I gave him 3 digits on each hand and dog-like hindlegs. Goddamn, I'm good.

Kirby (Drone) and Waralien (Warrior):

Kirby1_zps724fc3ca.png

Bug-Hunt (Drone) and Dave (Warrior):

Dave2_zps74765900.png

Iseijin:
Iseijin1_zps611cdd9f.png

She was an awesome artist. I wish she were here to help me out with her character.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bloo - Designs are looking fantastic mate. Top effort! No problems with mine at all.

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

got my permision to use my character

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

When are we going to see more of these handsome devils?

I've been pretty busy these past 2 weeks but I've been sneaking in some time to do a few more whenever I could. By the end of this weekend I'll have more done.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I know this is a bad day to give you guys this info, but I do in fact have some work done, it's just that they're mostly chicken scratch sketches, and most of them are things I'm redoing, like Dave's design.

Some things you guys can help me out on:

- I know Predatoress's character is a hybrid, but just how human is she? Would it be fine to draw her with a normal face?
- Did Hyro ever describe his character?

Peterson, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hyro never did, as far as i remember he was pretty standardized as far as us marines go, but i tried looking into the old AD topics and ufortunitly most from his era are gone only a coupe topics from TDN remain active.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Luckily, you, TDN and Mebber have pretty good descriptions of yourselves, so I guess drawing Hyro as a standard marine won't be too bad.

Anyway, I'm gonna be REALLY busy this month, just to warn you guys if you don't see much from this project, if anything at all. Even when I'm not actively working on sketches, I'm still trying to find good descriptions of everyone's appearance, among other things.

The list is gonna be short this month:

TO DO:

Peterson
TDN - Post-War
Hyro
Ash
DarkLioness
Otang
K20A2

"DONE"

Bloo - Queen (complete)
Bloo - Praetorian (complete)