FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Welcome everybody.

Gear, just remember that in-character discussion is to be kept to RPGs and not on the main-board, there is an In-Character discussion thread on the main-board which you are free to use.

Also, I hope all you new members are reading the rules.

Gear, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

ok thanks for the information

badapple24, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Elcome Gear

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hey Gear. Hope ya...

stick around.

HAhahahaha

HunkGenetic, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Welcome new members

TheScarPredator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

hello, i am TheScarPredator. I only need two things explained. how do i obtain points and how do i join a clan? thanks!!!

Peterson, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Welcome to the website, check out the rules, the point system and clan system are both explained in depth in the topic, you can click the link on my signature that says forums rules. Enjoy your stay and follow the rules.

GhostlyShadow, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hey all I'm new here really a huge fan of Aliens and Aliens Vs predator cant wait to meet people on here and explore the realm of the forums and RPG's!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

THERE'S ANOTHER ONE. GRAB HIM.

Bootydaddy, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hello everyone, I'm finally back to this forum since my 3 years absence. But I'll look forward to see the release of AVP3.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hello and welcome back

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

This is, like, the 5th old members to show up this month. I'm kind of amazed right now.

Anyway, welcome back.

basementclev2, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

hello everyone.

ShadowYautja, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Hello Serpents and hunters.
My name is shadow Yautija. I've been a fan of the alien and predator franchise since I was a wee lad. How did I find this site? Well I was browsing AVP, and presto, I found this place. I've experienced different types Role Play on other sites, I'm not new to it. I hope I can meet new people that share the same interests as I do.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Yo.

I think there might be stuff about our RPGs in the rules. I haven't read that thread in years, so I dunno how informative it is. But yeah, we're pretty much an RPing community, so you'll be fine.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Hello ShadowYautja and welcome to AVPuniverse. I hope you enjoy your time here and find your way round. If you need any help just ask in the official Forum threads.

phantomkiller, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

hi my name is well i dont have to say it shows my name next to the pic well... any ways im new and im getting used to this but i just dont know how to start or join a rpg thing so pls tell me

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Welcome to the forum, phatomkiller.

The link below will answer many of the questions you have. Please read through the rules and if you have any further questions I'd be happy to answer them.

Forum Rules

bluedeath, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

hello everyone im bluedeath Ive made this yesterday and i am enjoying it so far and i hope i will enjoy it for a very long time

i also need a mod to help set up a battle between me and burnthehive i have never been in a RPG battle so i need to also know how to join it so thank you for telling me and its good to be here

dark432, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Hi im dark432 and im glad i could finally find a website that has alien vs predator stuff