shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Welcome to AVP universe ultimate xeno. Nice to meet you

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

same here shockwave.

If you want to learn more about me, then click on my name and view my profile. Thats if you give a damn

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

hey man why are you acting like that of course i'll look at your profile.

Cause im a badass thats why. You are awsome ultiment-xeno.

edit: sure waralien

Waralien, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

UX, Shockwave, this isn't a chat thread, please don't continue on here if you don't wish to get in trouble with one of the mods.

ironic-salt765, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

hello, i am a newbie and have absolutly no idea what anything is, could someone give me the run-down please?

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Sure, and welcome.

welcome ironic--salt765. nice to meet you

ThyArtIsMurder, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I hope you guys are active, I'm ThyArtIsMurder btw, sup. :)

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

We're reasonably active.

If anyone has questions, I'd suggest looking over the rules and Ask a Mod topics.

welcome ThyArtIsMurder. nice to meet you

KiwiShaped, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hey there, my name is Georgie and I'm new here. I'm a big fan of the bugs, well, of both species, of the whole universe really. I'm also known to babble and talk way too much. I'm from New Zealand, female and a writer. It may not show it here, because I can sometimes be a little on the lazy side (I aim for perfection in my writing all the time that it's mostly a constant, but we all make mistakes).

I'm currently writing a novel full of Xenos. No predators, though, I'm afraid.

To feed my muse and to get the writing running, I'm also creating an AvP Universe MULTI-fandom roleplay (with a couple of my friends). I do like interacting with many different fandoms. I think my favourite Xeno Cross-over was when I was play the Doctor (BBC Who) and him and Superman encountered a ship full of Xenos on the way to Clark's home planet for a visit.

-waves-

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Welcome. You might actually fit right in. If you stick around long enough, I'd love to see your writing in one of our RPGs.

KiwiShaped, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

HOnestly, I haven't even got there yet. I'm still trying to find my way around. So much to do and so little time. Haha. I will pop over there and have a look though, shortly. :)

Reem, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I may as well introduce myself my name is Reem I've been on this site for a while but never posted, started to talk on the off topic threads which was rude for me to be in the fridge without announcing im here to stay.

Welcome person who I do not know the name of and I am to lazy to look back.

PsychoticRebel, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hey, what's up I one of the newbies here I guess

TheJoker, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

All right. So, listen. Why don’t you give me a call when you want to start taking things a little more seriously? Here’s my card.

You, I like the way you think.