-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Oh, you should also test your sig in the request topic.

It looks like it isn't working, but my preview is, so it might be whatever code you have in your profile. Make sure there aren't any \ signs, the website tends to add those after every consecutive profile edit.

snakemaster22, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello im snakemaster22 im a xeno and loyal to the queens im a runner but hope to some day be a praetorian I do have a question how do you jion clans anyway thats me and remmember god bless the hive

stevethepwny, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey how's it going guys, the names steve the pwny, but a lot of people just shorten that to pwny (pronounced pony by the way) Nice to meet all of you and I'm looking forward to being a member on the forums.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Sup?

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

welcome steve

I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!

nightfoot, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

im nightfoot i have no idea how to start so please bare with me

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

nobody does, this is where common sense comes to die and gets yelled at

Incisors, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Sup people I'm Incisors and I'm a newbie I'm here to hang with my bud and see what's new here and btw they're making a predators 2 in 2014

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Dude, you're buddies with the dudes who are making Predators 2?

Wanna be friends?

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

P...pp....Predators 2 .....

Hey, welcome to the site tic....I mean friend I hope you enjoy all the complementary features here.

Anyway with all due seriousness, Welcome to the site.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hey welcome welcome!

Precious, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Heyy I'm a newbie I'm precious and of my God! Predators 2 in 2014 omg

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Welcome

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Welcome !

joneskiakia3, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

hello my name is joneskiakia3 i like predator and i am a female and ilike this game

Ethieus, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hey very new to this, my name is Ethieus. im a massive noob! so try go easy on me! ;)

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Welcome!

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

hello my name is shockwave. Im 13 years old, Im a boy,I have liked the alien franchise since I was 4 years old . I am trying to make an AVP3 (2010) and aliens colonial marines clan for ps3, (hope you guys wana join). I used to be the leader of a clan called shadow clan on AVP (2010). i am very friendly and loyal to my companions and leaders. I am one of the strongest xenomorphs in the world on avp 2010 and alien colonial marines. I desperately want to join shadow serpents. I look forward to making new friends here so feel free to talk to me whenever you want, and all opinions are greatly accepted. Every body who likes avp is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xenomorphs

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Welcome shockwave.

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

hey i'm ultimate-xeno and i'm a 14 year old boy. I've liked xenomorphs ever since i was 8.