Eshtar, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I am not even Blooded yet but hope to be. I want honor for my tribe. On another note I admire you Xenomorphs also. (though I do wish they were not called bugs)

I am not even Blooded yet but hope to be. I want honor for my tribe. On another note I admire you Xenomorphs also. (though I do wish they were not called bugs)

Trophy-Hunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey yo peeps!

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

u people need to earn my trust but I don't trust humans except illiana

six, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Thank Eshtar but I'm a Xenomorph created in a laboratory that say I am a mutant with powers under Xenomorph natural ability to change my color whenever you want.

Trophy-Hunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I will drain out the blood of each and every Xenomorph in this planet!!

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Guys, stop taking in-character. This is your last warning.

Darkmoon, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello everyone,
I’m new as you can see,I am a big fan of the Alien and Predator universe and I live in France

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Yo, welcome to the forums. Nice to meet you and enjoy your stay. On another note I look forward to Role Playing with you in the future

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome to the website, read the rules and enjoy your stay, dont talk in character.

avp-rookie, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

New to forum come mainly to talk about the timeline issue with the alien, prometheus,predator,and avp movies
I think I made it make sense. Well it's the only conclusion I can come to is kind of long and out there but the only way it seems to make any so plz bare with me. So in prometheus at the very beginning one of the promethean people (that's what I'm calling then because i forgot their name plz correct me) sacrifices himself out commits suicide with what seems to be the same liquid that the Xenos come from.... Any way he falls in the water which seems to start crating life on earth. was this an accident? Since he was being left behind? This is were my story starts to maybe make sense. The prometheans leave earth not knowing what they did but still have coordinates to earth maybe their shop was intercepted by a predator or the predators were at war with the prometheans and discovered the xeno bio weapon, and the coordinates to earth? So predators take xenos to earth and start the hunt (shown to us in avp). The predators loose a couple of hunts with the xenos on earth and decide to just hunt the human race since we are becoming more dangerous and stopped worshipping them. Then comes the first predator movie where the predator is hunting humans. Then the second predator movie comes which I agree didn't need to be made the only relevant part was the trophy room because it shows how long they've been hunting and how many different species they hunt. Then comes avp, maybe the predators got bored hunting just humans and wanted to hunt xenos again so they go to that pyramid fighting ground and start the hunt. Then comes avpr which explains the abomination and our governments discovery of the xeno infestation which they quickly put to rest with a nuke. They also recover a piece of predator technology which probably does advance our technology. I think predators comes next because human technology has yet to be as advanced as the movie prometheus. Maybe the predators decided bringing the xenos to earth was a bad idea so they brought us to a game preserve. Then comes prometheus which is humans first contact with the prometheans and xeno in their bio weapon form. In this movie is when the xenos break free and this planet probably becomes xeno home world. Then come the alien movies because the xenos are free and we have to stop them from getting back to earth. So that's it ours long and kind of confusing but in a way makes sense. So movies go as follows predator, predator 2,avp,avpr,predators, prometheus, then the alien trilogy. I know this is supposed to be me introducing myself sorry I went overboard.

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

May I be the first to welcome you to the site !!
interesting hypotheses and make quite a lot of sense although if I was you try to avoid mentioning the avp movies some members are still a bit sensitive lol ;)

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome. That thing about Prometheus might be better for a new topic, though.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello, I am Dronhive. I am obsessed with xenomorphs, and I think that the series is epic. :-)

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome to the site.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello. im new to this kind of game. im a big fan of the predators. any help would be appreciated (: thanks!

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL RIPPER!

oh and welcome....

-Predalien-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey everyone! I'm very excited to be posting on this site, I'm OBSESSED with AVP. My character is Scar, a Predalien.

Anyways I think I will enjoy this site!

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

My name is wolf I am a huge fan of avp mostly predator love it and I'm here cuz my girl is here