Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello everyone ...as you can probably guess im new since im posting on this thread
Im 16 and naturally Im a big fan of Avp and live in France

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome enjoy the many sights of this site including: The off topic tread, The sparring chamber, the crude, yet funny, humor that floats around the site at times, and last but not least the rules which you should read if you have not already. So yea in short, have fun.

Cheers and thanks for the greetings
and I have read the rules
Just one question
I cant roleplay until I have shown that I can stay active on the forum for more than two weeks
is that right ?

Trophy-Hunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hey yo peeps! My name is Sasi (Pronounced as Sa-See) I'm 27 and from Singapore. I'm a huge fan of predator and alien movies. I'm also a toy collector and to be more specific I collect NECA alien and predator figures. My favourite predator is the City Hunter and the most recent Berseker Predator AKA mr Black.

I have been e-fedding in wrestling sites for many years and I happened to come across this great site and I have a passion for roleplaying and what's more exciting than playing my favourite movie monster. I hope to have lots of fun here. I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy my time here! Cheers!

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello welcome to the site!

Thanks dude! Oh yeah I will be roleplaying as a Yautja and I go by the name Trophy Hunter and I will be using The Berseker predator's concept for my character :)

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Welcome.

I'm not really a pedophile shemale, everyone else is just jealous. So like, if you heard that about me...

Thank you! :-)

Thank you! :-)

Eshtar, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I am eshtar (I usualy don't give my real name online) I live in Maryland with my husband. I am 30. I love the Predator species and look forward to being in that universe. *smiles*

Hi Eshtar! Nice to meet u! Yeah I love the predator species too! In my personal opinion, humans are the real predators!

antoniod2, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

but I'm kind of super predators we are a species new yautjas evolved and we are new in the universe. I hope I become a youngblood and then have many trophies for my kind and become a king then a cetanu (god of death) of my kind of Yautja.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello newbies..

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Read the rules and enjoy your stay.

Illiana, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hi I'm illiana I'm a avp nerd I'm 18 and my love one is here his name is wolf and I think Dutch blain Mac and Billy are funny

hello newbies (yes I realise this is very hypocriticalcoming from me )

GrimReaper, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Sup?

six, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

these weak human form comes from the desire to kill

I am not even Blooded yet but hope to be. I want honor for my tribe. On another note I admire you Xenomorphs also. (though I do wish they were not called bugs)

I am not even Blooded yet but hope to be. I want honor for my tribe. On another note I admire you Xenomorphs also. (though I do wish they were not called bugs)