DarkSerpentine, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Who's Beast?

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

New guy who tried to post here. Didn't work out. Avatar got screwed up.

TheBeast, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Well I found this one look's cool not as cool as the first but just trying to follow the site rules. Besides I doubt anone woulld want to click on whatever page I posted on and see it half covered by the avatar.

DarkCountess, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Hello

CrazyCarlito12, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Hi newbie

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

What's up new guy?

Rogue, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Hello I am also new here. The interesting this is I recently became a fan of the Alien and Predator franchise thank's to a close friend of mine and well it took of right from there.

LadyDeathStriker, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Well a newborn in both ways: new to the franchise new to the site welcome have fun ;)

GrimReaper, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Hey I'm new here as well just joined. Nice sig by the way LadyDeathStriker.

WarBlade, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Hello have fun, don't piss off the mods, don't piss off clan leaders and don't piss of BloodHarpy.

Shadowwall, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Welcome

Hello

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Welcome y'all new people.

URKA, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Hi im URKA, im new... sorry i posted it before (and where i have not to do it...)

Hi im URKA, im new... sorry i posted it before (and where i have not to do it...)

Kidd, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Hullo URKA, welcome to the site.
Word of advice, please, only click 'Submit' button once. You will have to wait for it to load, but it will put a stop to the double, triple, and quadruple posts that just happened recently.

Anyway, good to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank u very much. Sorry to the admin because i reposted accidentally my posts :S.

And on the other hand... where can i start playing? i need some kind of "tutor" (a good idea i think).

Thnks

Kidd, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

We do not have a Main Board RPG yet, but they are coming up with one. Give the MODs some time.
Now, if you need a tutor, you can go to the Sparring Topic to show off your Roleplay skills.
If you wish to become a part of something big, request to join a Clan. Remember to be the right race for the right clan.
We have a total of six active clans right now.

Be sure to put your request in the respective Clan Thread by going to the Forum Page.

Mebber, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Welcome to the forum URKA, have fun.
It's nice to see the humans around here become reinforced.

Hello