The OFFICIAL "I'm leaving/returning" thread

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

Any time you're leaving or returning... Well, the title explains it, right?

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

well im back since i think 2006, i forgot my account since then so i made a new one,i didnt get to finish my story, the one that offers a view from each species view. i'll probably finish that, im looking to get into hunters moon like i was b4, im gonna be like a long lost brother... who isn't lost anymore.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Leandros88, what was your user name, before you forgot your password. Welcome back BTW

delta-boy, Yautja, 14 years ago

@ Shadow, he was here for about a month last year I think, then said he'd 'left'. He's like LilwrekER if you remember him also. They have a lot in common tbh.

i believe my user name was Leandros then a number,9 i think, like leandros9,or 99, probably just 9 though.

Peterson, Yautja, 14 years ago

Lilwrek my god dont mention that name please, and welcome back to the site!

tnx, i'm hoping to get back in hunters moon, and finish my story.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

When you mention him, you bring him back.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

TY and I will be in and out, just not as much as i have been...now.....peace

Holy crap i just saw Iseijin on here.

vevlaa, Yautja, 14 years ago

I hath returned....

Ullip, Yautja, 14 years ago

Hello ladies...and gentlemen...

I am Ullip, I was introduced here by DW, he is a good friend of mine, and fine player in our community.
I like to have a good RPG moments, but with good people who have great imagination, so I came here hoping to achieve this goal :)

I will be hanging around here, and doing my best to ensure good playing moments.

Regards from Finland
-Ullip

superxinyang, Yautja, 14 years ago

I AM BACK!!! after being lost for more than half a year... i am finally back! i am gonna try to get into hunters moon again...

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

Welcome back, superxinyang.

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 14 years ago

I am back after leaving for 2+ years (or so). I guess I left because some of the other members who I used to chat with stop coming here frequently and I sort of forgot about this forum. Anyways, I can't think of anymore stuff to write so I guess I should end this post.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

Welcome back Nick Kang! Good to see that you decided to return, and hopefully you'll be sticking around?

:/

Almost makes me cry...

EDIT: But wait NK was actually gone? Thought he was just posting in the clan like usual.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Hey, man. Glad to see some people are coming back.

donut, Yautja, 14 years ago

Holy crap.

Hi guys.

For like the 3rd time. <3

you weren't gone that long...

voodoopredator, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'm back from I believe 2006! It really sucks beacause I had so much s*** saved on my account and now Ive got to rewrite all of it. oyea and I'm useing the same account name as I used too.