how much alien acid

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i was wondering in alien4 when the alien shot acid from its mouth.does it use its own blood to shot acid or can it predouces acid? What do u guys think? i say it use's its own blood and if it use's it too much it can die.

Parai, Undefined, 17 years ago

If acid spitting was in aliens 3&4 then why did the 2 aliens in the containment room kill that one alien just to make it bleed them a way out?

All aliens will die! I might as well kill them.

yea thats true.do u know how far it can spit acid? hey i was wonder if a facehugger huged a alien wold it come out an alien or do u think the embro would melt in the acid.

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

An Alien couldn't get facehugged. The DNA needs to be 50% alien and 50% something else to give life. At least, that's how it works in the novels.

animkss5yk.gifbr>

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think it has glands of Acid, in its mouth, not much tho I noticed it only shot a little bit.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

i agree with the cobra stuff.cobra's use the spitting alot and aliens don't.so maybe aliens use their own blood cell.if aliens could spit like cobras all the time.i guess no pred would get near an alien.preds would always use a ranged weapon,cause the acid would spit from range.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have heard several theories on this, one of which involves the xenomorph biting the inner walls of it's mouth, then spitting it the same way as a person would spit blood from a mouth wound. I don't personally buy this theory, it seems hardly a precise attack method. I would suggest that it would probably use a similar mechanism as a spitting cobra, propelling the acid from glands inside the aliens' mouth. These glands would be regularly replenished with acid, again, much like a snake's venom replenishes over time.

stalker.jpg

Wow!thanks again spaz.by the way how are things

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

disc master, click profile ^> top right of screen, and click deafult avatars, and find the one you want and highlight the link beside it, and right click, then click copy and then go back to your profile and go to the blank where it says Avatar on the left of it and right click in the blank and click paste, then go to the bottom and click the top update button

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

am a pred kaizen.i don't know how to change my sig.i was sapoose to be in your clan angus alien!!!lol.but its cool i really like hm. love my clan :)

so u guy's think aliens can produce acid cells to make blood for they can spit acid.thats what am thinking.unless maybe the node they eat helps them spit acid. :)

The acid spitting happened in Alien 3 and Resurrection.

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents

how know alien is blood use as weapon

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Kaizen, Undefined, 17 years ago

may i just ask that if xxx disk master is a human or pred if he is a pred he might want to change his sig

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

lol use its own blood. :)
like a crobra...hmmm but don't crobra's get venom from eating other animals or thingthing.i think a alien could't eat cause its acid would melt the food and would't get anything to produce acid from its glan.would alien cells that are acid make more of themselfs for acid.thats y i think it would use its own blood.probly it eats the node. :0

Yeah most definitly a Gland because that would be stupid if it used its own blood then was like fightin spit then OMG it dies HAHAHAH!!!!

image001.jpg

Balatu Arbitrator

That could very well be Drenton. Never considered that.

animkss5yk.gif

It most likely has a gland that creats acid that can be spat, sort of like the spitting cobra. BTW the spitting happened in Alien3, so you may want to change that.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

parai i never thought off that.thats true man.maybe they throw up on perpose to shoot acid.or like i said use thier own blood.angus alien the 50% thing is intresting.what book is that? anybody got thoughts on parai's thoughts and the alien spiting in alien 4.not sure bout alien spiting in alien 3 got to wacth it again.

I think that they didnt spit because... err... the Aliens acidic spit is not as potent as their blood, and it would have taken longer to burn through, giving the scientists the time to gas 'em with the cold stuff (I think it was liqued nitrogen).

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think they killed the other alien for pretty much the same reason Drenton said. except maybe they needed more acid in a certain amount of time instead of just sitting there for an hour spitting. lol

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

lol