Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › how much alien acid

Forum

how much alien acid

Register or login to post
Unknown
2006-03-22 20:59:40
Undefined
i was wondering in alien4 when the alien shot acid from its mouth.does it use its own blood to shot acid or can it predouces acid? What do u guys think? i say it use's its own blood and if it use's it too much it can die.

Unknown
2006-03-23 00:20:14
Undefined
It most likely has a gland that creats acid that can be spat, sort of like the spitting cobra. BTW the spitting happened in Alien3, so you may want to change that.

Come out [email protected]! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10
Unknown
2006-03-23 08:41:31
Undefined
Yeah most definitly a Gland because that would be stupid if it used its own blood then was like fightin spit then OMG it dies HAHAHAH!!!!

Balatu Arbitrator
Unknown
2006-03-23 09:46:14
Undefined
lol use its own blood. :)
like a crobra...hmmm but don't crobra's get venom from eating other animals or thingthing.i think a alien could't eat cause its acid would melt the food and would't get anything to produce acid from its glan.would alien cells that are acid make more of themselfs for acid.thats y i think it would use its own blood.probly it eats the node. :0

Kaizen
2006-03-23 12:21:56
Undefined
may i just ask that if xxx disk master is a human or pred if he is a pred he might want to change his sig

Angus_Alien
2006-03-23 18:15:29
Xenomorph
The acid spitting happened in Alien 3 and Resurrection.

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents
Unknown
2006-03-23 18:44:49
Undefined
am a pred kaizen.i don't know how to change my sig.i was sapoose to be in your clan angus alien!!!lol.but its cool i really like hm. love my clan :)

so u guy's think aliens can produce acid cells to make blood for they can spit acid.thats what am thinking.unless maybe the node they eat helps them spit acid. :)
navyspaz
2006-03-24 20:41:07
Xenomorph
disc master, click profile ^> top right of screen, and click deafult avatars, and find the one you want and highlight the link beside it, and right click, then click copy and then go back to your profile and go to the blank where it says Avatar on the left of it and right click in the blank and click paste, then go to the bottom and click the top update button

.:Navyspaz Forum:.
Unknown
2006-03-24 22:21:58
Undefined
Wow!thanks again spaz.by the way how are things

Stalker
2006-03-24 23:51:13
Yautja
I have heard several theories on this, one of which involves the xenomorph biting the inner walls of it's mouth, then spitting it the same way as a person would spit blood from a mouth wound. I don't personally buy this theory, it seems hardly a precise attack method. I would suggest that it would probably use a similar mechanism as a spitting cobra, propelling the acid from glands inside the aliens' mouth. These glands would be regularly replenished with acid, again, much like a snake's venom replenishes over time.

Unknown
2006-03-25 10:29:42
Undefined
i agree with the cobra stuff.cobra's use the spitting alot and aliens don't.so maybe aliens use their own blood cell.if aliens could spit like cobras all the time.i guess no pred would get near an alien.preds would always use a ranged weapon,cause the acid would spit from range.

navyspaz
2006-03-25 17:10:36
Xenomorph
I think it has glands of Acid, in its mouth, not much tho I noticed it only shot a little bit.

.:Navyspaz Forum:.
Unknown
2006-03-25 20:47:13
Undefined
yea thats true.do u know how far it can spit acid? hey i was wonder if a facehugger huged a alien wold it come out an alien or do u think the embro would melt in the acid.

Register or login to post
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners