strongest type of xenomorph

Newborn, Undefined, 18 years ago

Is the strongest xenomorp an empress?

All heil The alien Empress

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

dude do u mean queen cause im pretty sure theres no empress

DragonSIg.jpg

In AVP2 the game it shows the empress that was created by docter Eisenberg. Get the game it shows this huge empress that is twice as big as a queen, I could show you a pictur of it. It will be my new avatar.

The empress is my new avatar

no wonder i havent played the game yet.

oh by the way ur avatar only has words not empress

DragonSIg.jpg

The empress is 3 times as big as the queen.

holy thats not huge thats frickin massive then

DragonSIg.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

The game refers to her as an Empress, but she looks exactly like a queen. She might be a bit bigger though I'm not too sure. I've always considered her as the same thing as a queen ever since I played the game though since there's no difference I could see. And plus, everyone else who plays the game also refers to her as the Queen.

TDN.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

lmao they call it the empress at the end... dunno why.... its teh queen :) and its the strongest alien besides praetorian and predalien.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Though the game establishes that the Predaliens are stronger than normal Aliens (from multiplayer experience), I've never seen anything from movies or books to suggest that. I don't know why people think that it's more powerful though.

TDN.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

actualy the whole thought of the game is the empress was the "super queen" supposedly in a hive big enough there whould be the empress and about 3 queens under her if the empress ever died the three queens whould duke it out and the survivor whould molt into the new empress (kinda like bees) but this was a game and they made some liberties the empress being one of them she was mentioned no where else.

as for you first question i suppose its how you define strong. phiscal strength whould defenitly either be empress, queen, or preatorien. hit and run tactics whould belong to the runner. and stealth opps whould belong to the drone. i dont know exactly where the predalien whould belong though...

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

The queen is usually referred to an empress in the games, however, there are rumours of an alpha queen, larger & stronger than the others, that would be the most likely "empress" candidate, if it actually exists that is, as it has never been proven. Aside from the queen, the strongest adult alien on record has been the predalien, although as we have not yet seen an adult predalien outside of the comics or games, their true attributes are unknown. Although a good guess would be that their physical strength would be increased somewhat & they would also stand on average 1-2 feet taller than an average drone or warrior.

stalker.jpg

There is somthing bigger and stronger than an empress, its called the mother, it was in a comic book called "ALIENS FEMALE WAR". But even stronger than that is a newborn, witch ate the queen in reserection, if it had reached full-grown it would have been stronger than the mother and empress.

I Am made of what the devil fears, a missfiguration of nature, THE NEW BORN...

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

*scraches her head* I'm a bit lost, I think the empress and the queen is the same thing, like both sides of a coin, different ways to describe one thing. I hate comparisons like 'super queen' and such things. It just goes ridiculous when ppl starts to fight 'no, this one is better 'cos it's bigger and meaner', I mean c'moon! lol That's y I don't like godzilla either.

Alpha queen? Sure, maybe there's one queen better than the others but the queen herself is the alpha, the matriarc of the species.

Well, this is only my opinnion.

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

I respect your oppinoin and every one elses.

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dont know what a empress is i think your talking about the queen theres no empress oh and i dont think ive said hey yet

WELL COME THE THE FORM

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

there are only the following types of alien

*facehugger
*chestburster
*Drone (Maturity c changes to appearance and to be known as a 'warrior')
*Queen

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

What about predalien?

yea theres

Predalien
Warrior
Drone
Runner
Queen
Facehugger
Chestburster

I think Predalien and warrior and runner are drones tho.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Once someone said that a predalien is stronger than a queen, is that true?

No, Maybe a Full Grown Predalien Might be.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules