FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Once upon a time .... in (not Mexico) a Xenomorph Hive

Queen is busy.. Powder Donut is still tastey...

all of a sudden this guy comes and says

"HEY FACEHUGGER GIMME A HUG!!!"

*face hugger hugs him.. appearently not in the chest... and he is impregnated with Chestburster*

*CRASH BOOM- Rib Cage Breaks*

"askhfaskfjsajsa"

and so they live happily ever after (the Aliens lives- the human's didnt live happily ever after :))

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

drako12341, Undefined, 18 years ago

my story:my life started as and egg in a new smaller hive.When i emerged from my egg i saw a dog like creature infront of me so i used it as a host.I emerged a runner and i was happy to be im this hive.Well on my first hunt for food and hosts for my hive we found a hurd or kuarn,a dog like animal with tusks and a bad attitude.When my 3 brothers and i came back to the hive with our findings our hive was distroyed ,it had been blown up some how.my brothers were older so they went first ,and they were ripped apart by a blue light.Thats when i saw him a tall musculer thing with wepons and a bag full of skulls.when he saw me he laughed but when he came at me my instincs kicked in and i doged him and ripped his head off.So after i left my destroyed hive i meat angus and told him my stoy about me being the last of me hive.Angus took me in as a brother and i have never been happier
thats my story

drakosig.jpg

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

I like these stories keep them coming.

caboose3456, Undefined, 18 years ago

When I was a facehugger I notaced something was'nt right.My hive was destroyed.Just hours before I hatched humans came and destoyed my home.I crawled out and noteced a strey dog.I facehugged it instantly.When I emerged I sed my head on a rib creating a white scar on my head.When I looked down I saw that I had legs,4 legs!I grew up in the desert killin humans that I saw.Then one day I notaced an alien named Angus.I followed him to his hive and became a Shadow Serpent.

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

u have copied to much,try using 2 things from movies or games then use ur clan's logan

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

lol i did that for fun tell me if you want me to finish it

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

21st Century Fox Presents

A Frozen Alien Story

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE-AGAIN
LOOKS LIKE THAT OTHER BATTLE WASN'T THE LAST ONE

*THE MATRIX FINAL FIGHT MUSIC PLAYS*

Marine:"AAAAAAHHH!!!!"

End of Transmission...

... This Time... It's War....

*Creature Destroys Camera and Screeches*

*Yautja Clicking and Roar noise sounds*

My IDEA FOR ALIEN VS PREDATOR 2

A V P
ALIEN VS PREDATOR 2

*all Silent..*
*Front Credits Role, Yautja Ship flying in Back Ground*

*Scar Predator In Back Round.. Lying on Table*
*Squeeking-Rib Cage Breaking*
*Hybrid Comes Out-Appears to be a Xenomorph*
*PredXenomorph Throws Ship Off Course when fullygrown*
*Crash Lands On Earth*

News:"..In Other News, the Military has Found a.. what appears to be a ship that comes from space which will be taken in to investigate."

*People walking on streets of Neonopolis.. all seems normal*

Mean while.. At the investigation of the ship...

Scientist1:"What do u suppose it is?"
Scientist2:"I dont know... Maybe we can check in the Cargo of the ship"

The two go in the Cargo of the ship.. 3 marines come as well... they see something in the shadows...

*A Huge Creature Rips them apart-one marine survives*

5 marines enter.. and a huge Creature escapes into Neonopolis to hide in an abandoned building.
The Marines search, and one of them decides to go into the main room.
Marine1:"what the heck was that?"
Marine2:"I dunno.. but it left something here.. appears.. to be an egg..?"

*Marine3 screams and blood splatters everywhere*

*Egg Opens*

Marine2:"Hey what happened in there!?"

*Before Marine2 could go in the other room, Face Hugger Comes Out and Puts him in a comatose state*

*Marine1 enters the other room... and is killed by something invisible*

*Everything goes unplanned, Marine2 is brought to a lab to try nd remove the Hybrid from his face, and the invisible demons leave to the city*

Mean while.. back in the city..
*Alexa Woods returns from Antarctica in a Helicopter*

*News reportes surrounds her, everyone talking, she keeps going*

The Next Day...

Lex wakes up.. reads the News Paper... and drops it when she sees yesterday's news.

To Be continued

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Naah, it's OK. I should have warned you before the attack, hehehee. I just couldn't resist that one.

Nice!! I should make one to my clan... No wait, do you wanna hear Doc's poem when he got to a leader? lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

These are some good stories, and i understand if people post more than ones because there story is to long but, I'm no moderator, but some of these people don't need to make a post after post just to say, that story was great, or nice story ect. just post your stories, more than once if it's long, but don't constantly post to congradulate other people. Let the Mods and Topic director do that.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

A few years back, I was chewing my way through my host, a young unblooded Yautja who thought he and his comrades could escape from a massive hive structure with a few of my brothers' skulls. When I got free, I saw, sensed, whatever the most amazing....and horrific sight I've ever seen in my life. My host's clan members were killing aliens fast. While my bretheren managed to take a few of the Yautja down, the Predators just kept on firing they're plasma casters. They killed even the unborn; eggs that weren't open, hosts that were cocooned. I knew I was lucky to be alive. Chestbursters were running around screaming as the preds chased them down and slashed them with long gothic blades. There were only around ten adult warriors fighting, the others, who were sadly less in number, were guarding our beloved mother. She screamed as each xeno was murdered one by one. I was looking at her desperately laying eggs when a shadow came over me. I looked up to a seven foot high predator. He looked down upon me and cocked his head to the side. He then made a sound I will never forget. That eerie clicking.... I knew I would die. But as his ceremonial dagger raised high in the air, green flourescent blood sprayed in my face. One of my brothers had impaled the one who preyed upon me. The Alien hissed at me and shook his head to the side. He was telling me to run away. So I did. Darting under predators' legs, I came to a space in the wall only a creature of my size could fit through. I turned my head around to discover my savior's head being chopped off by a Predator with a dragon-like faceplate. With a hiss of disgust, I slithered through the hole. I must've gone through several tunnelways in a span of a few hours. The time however, felt like days. I emerged right outside the hive entrance and waited in the shadow. Over the night, I evolved into a fully fledged Predalien. As I shed my last piece of skin painfully, three surviving predators emerged. One of them was my savior's killer. They were each carrying a bag of alien skulls, and the one with the dragon mask had the Queen's head in his other arm. I was immediately filled with rage. I leapt out of the shadows and sent all three warriors reeling to the ground with my tail. I heard their ribs crack. I used my hands to rip off the head of the one to the left of Dragon Mask, and I slammed my second jaw through the one on the right's thick skull. Three dots appeared on my head, but I knocked Dragon Masks's caster off his shouler. I pinned the Predator down with my knees, one on each of his arms and his torso. My serpentine tail coiled around his legs, and I held his head with my hands. I was going to avenge my savior along with my mother and her offspring. But when I was two inches away from his head, I heard a loud noise. My head went up to find the hive rumbling. The Yautja had activated their destruct system before they emerged. Thoughts were racing through my mind as I desperately tried to do something. It dawned on me. A way to get my revenge and escape, unscathed. I THREW Dragon Mask into the hive entrance with all of my might and bolted across the barren planet's surface. Behind me, Dragon Mask looked up to see flames and rock rush toward his face. The hive blew up with rocks weighing over a ton being thrown in my direction. They seemed to follow me, for they always landed where I had previously stepped. There was a cliff ahead of me with a rushing river in its valley. I did the only thing I could do. I jumped hundreds of feet down into the water, rocks falling behind me. I blacked out. When I woke up, I was buried by stone. I used all of my strength to push through it and swim to the bank. Once there, I set off on a journey to find a new hive and kill as many Yautja as I could. I found a hive after many grueling solo days. Only one xeno seemed to welcome me, he was called Drone -Warrior. After a while, I gained all of their trusts, even the trust of the almighty alpha alien.

waroftheworldssig.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Countless years have passed since the initial rise of Its being.

Eons ago, the first of the xenomorph kind began it's grueling task of producing it's offspring. The Dna structure passed down into the first ever egg laid by the queen of queens carried on though generations of the alien species, Producing powerfull, terrifying warrior Aliens, born as kings of their brood, dominating the pack and leading them to slaughter all that stood in their way.

Known by most as the 'Alpha aliens' These fear inducing creatures have terrorised the galaxy for centuries, With only one Alien in Thousands that had the Gene passed down to them, The mighty beast leading the HIVE known as Daveberg has been raping the galaxies of life for many years. With bloodsoaked talons outstretched, inner jaw flowing with the reminants of fresh flesh, Daveberg, the Alpha alien, leads his ebony monsters in their single minded rampage to kill all......

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Lets keep them coming. ask your friends to post.

Great stories let's here more

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

wel las long as i dident bring ff stuff into ehre and jus ta charicter body i c no harm becase it just a look and the story a history from a "past tense" so it isent present but i also said it was a temporary story and i have to go becase i have got to get up in mornign and it 2 oclok in teh morning night

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honour.

That was only the beggining... unfortunateley i didnt think i would have to face creatures such as them.. i didnt. yet.
Then, i remembered....
The Pred Alien.. i never faced anything like it in my life.. except..
I then had a Flash Back of my last Encounter with... a PredQueen... 100 years ago, i came back to reality, realizing that i was dreaming and i have been captured.
I looked around and saw scientists around me, and i was weakened, my weapons in the other room, my Bio-Helmet being studied in the corner.
I broke free, retrieving my weapons and helmet, and started looking for a way out of the torture labs. I was confused. I looked around and i saw resin around.. it looked very familiar.
I kept on and finally i found a tunnel, leading to a light, so i followed it. When i got down from it, i heard noises, so i activated my cloak. i jumped to the top and looked around the room for anything that would be a threat to me. then i heard human voices, and i heard them talking about my clan brothers.

I then thought about it, and i knew they were here too, so i had to go back and recue them. They were unbloods, and i was supervising them in their... then i remembered the resin...
I didnt remember anything, but them and the ritual. I knew there were Xenomorph around, but in the condition they were in, they couldnt fight. I got them a medicomp to heal them and their energy back packs.

We activated our cloaks, and moved on. There in the main room, we saw the Alien Queen, but it didnt see us.. i forgot about our cloaks..
so we moved on and found the room i was in and retrieved their weapons. Now the only thing to do was go down and find the hidden Plasma Casters. On our way, we heard a noise and looked around. All of a sudden, Celtic was knocked down by a Praetorian. One Other Predator, activated his Shuriken and blew off the monster's Head.

The male was attracted to me, as it was acting... different then usual.
We started talking about plans, and here is our conversation
Celtic:"What are we going to do?"
Chopper:"I dont know maybe we should go through that hole?"
Me:"No, we were just through there maybe we can find a way out follow that Drone"
Celtic:" What? and risk being torn apart in an ambush?"
Me: "Hey its better than waiting for another Praetorian to ambush us what would you want a Preatorian or a couple of drones?"
Chopper:"I'll go with the drones"
Celtic:"I'd rather be ambushed by something i know what is going to ambush me, not something like being brought into the hive or something surprising."
Scar(Male):"yeah you go do that"

We went on, With Celtic and his traps ready.
The Drone, with Celtic Being right, led is to the Hive.
Celtic:"You knew I was right didn't you"
Me:"Yeah"
Celtic:"Why the hell did we go this way then?"
Chopper:".... umm...."
Me:"I have something i wanted to do for 100 years."
Chopper:"uhh guys??"
Celtic:"What did you want to supervise us knowing you can use us for bait is that what you wanted to do??
Me:"No you dont understand hold on listen-"
Chopper:"HEY LISTEN TO ME!"
Both:"What!!??"

Chopper than pointed to the Queen, which was looking at us.
Chopper:"I told you to be Quiet!"
Celtic:"No you didn't"
Chopper:"yes I did"
Celtic:" Yeah you did"
Chopper:"no I- wait just shut up she's looking at us and-"
Scar:"Shut Up Both of you!"
Me:"S***.
Celtic:"What?"
Me:"Look infront of you."

Celtic looked, and then the Queen Almost knocked his head from his body.
We all then ran and jumped to the highest ledge.
Celtic aimed for the Queen's Head. Suddenly, a Battle Xenomorph Grabbed him and threw him into the middle of the Hive.

Chopper:"we have to go and save him!"
Scar:"There's no time we have to find a way to destroy the Queen."
Chopper:"Bu-"

Just then the Queen Knocked the stuck combistick from her head and it stabbed chopper in the left arm. Chopper then fell, and was officially killed by the Queen with her tail.

Celtic's Plasma Caster Shot the Queen in the Tail, knocking it off. Acid splattered everywhere, and the Queen roared in pain. She commanded every Xenomorph in the Hive to get the remaining Yautja, while she deals with the Celtic Warrior.
The Queen, before killing Celtic after a long battle, revealed her true face to him. she was normal... except for one thing. she had a bigger mouth on the out side of her.. resembling that of a Yautja. before his death, she roared like a Predator, and stabbed him in the head with the second jaw.

Scar and I (my name is Hunter) talked about how to make it out of there, and i found out she was atracted to me, for saving her life earlier. We went to destroy the Hive, with me setting off my self destruct device, and making it out safely.

I thought it was over, but here is the part of my story... when i encounter.. it again...

Outside the Colony, we looked at each other, and remembered the Alien she succesfully killed, so I marked her Bio-Mask and head. She was then an adult young blood, and I started to like her.. then out of no where, those.. things.. it.. appeared and roared oer after seeing its home being setroyed, and being the only one left of its kind on that planet.

Scar Stabbed it in the head, and i threw my Shurikin at its arm. amazingly, it grew back, and the spikes on its back grew instantly.
We tried cutting of its head, but it grew back.
This was no ordinary Predalien. This was a Newly discovered Hybrid. Made in the torture labs, born live by the Queen. No eggs. no Face Huggers. it was the NewBorn.
I quickly stabbed its head with my wrist Blades, and shoved it into the lava pit. a few seconds later, it leaped out, with its head gone and its leg gones as well, but the didnt grow back. I soon realized only my Plasma caster could kill it.

Scar gave me her cannon, and after a long fight, I proudly held its skull in my hand.
We looked at each other again, and left to our home world with my dead Clan brother's Ship.

Soon, again i would return.. someday

"My Mother used to say.. that there were no such things as Monsters....She was Wrong.."
-Ripley*Alien Resurrection*
www.planetavp.com

Yeah these stories are great, lets get some more

Im sorry for making it so long it was interesting though =)

and i messed up on some parts when it says her it should be him, he and his sorry for that

"My Mother used to say.. that there were no such things as Monsters....She was Wrong.."
-Ripley*Alien Resurrection*
www.planetavp.com

i liked the story that's all that counts.

I Thought i would never Face these Creatures again.... I was Wrong

Awaking From Hyper Sleep With Scar, we only remembered being in the ship 68 years ago.. it seemed like 5 minutes...

Our Ship Crash Landed on our Planet. Something was wrong. Something brought us off Course. We don;t know what... he appeared to still be attracted to me...

Heading back to our camp, we started talking about our plans.

Scar:".... We Arent Supposed to be here right now..."
Me:"Yes i know something brought us off course..."
Scar:"I can only expect Dishonor when we get back to camp"
Me:"......"

When we got to the Clan's Camp Site, Our Elder stood infornt of us and we kneeled down.

Elder:"Why are you here....You'r supposed to be on Acheron With the other Hunting group.."
Me:"Something Brought us Off Course, We don't know wha-"
Elder:"Scar Face has been waiting... Pack and get ready for your trip."
Scar:"..."

After Setting up our equipment, we boarded our ship along with 3 other Blooded warriors, and our Elder. Setting up our hunting ground location was long. Acheron was said to be the Home Planet Of the Xenomorph. Then, I remembered My Encounter with them. I was Scared, but i had to go.

Almost Arriving at Acheron, We recieveda message from the Hunting Group at the Hunting Grounds.

Scar Face:"Hunter- are you there"
Me:"Yes... what has happened whats going on"
I heard loud nosies coming from the transmission- loud.. .screeching
Scar Face:"My Group is in the Hive- there are 5 of them"
it turned dead after a few moments.
"Five What!?"

I then heard a loud explosion.
When we arrived, there was no site of any life.. and then i saw Scar Face in his ship, healing hiself.

ScarFace:"Let's Go.. i'll lead."

We activated our cloaks, and started climbing up a Mountain.. made of resin sourrounding a building. Further Up, we found a hole. I checked if any Xenomorph were near.. and i spotted one. It was coming right for me, when Scar shot his Spear Gun at it's head, and it died instantly.

Me:"..."
Scar Face:" That way"

We went through the hole, and entered a room. We then heard Loud Screeching, and something Jumped ontop of one of the Yautja..

We all searched around, and something Blew the Ground to pieces and we all fell through a long tunnel... as I awoke, i found myself trapped in Resin, as an egg started to Hatch.....

...2 B Continued...

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator, Xenomorph vs Yautja
www.planetavp.com

Let's hear the rest.

Dude tell your friends