delete this

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

VERY INTERTAINING!

PREDATOR PLAYBACK:
"DEATH COMES FOR YOU"
YAUTJA WAR CRY!

kingpredator, Undefined, 17 years ago

part 3...

i sat in that room for hours waiting for something to happen but nothing did so i had to take action. And i just found out that my pain in my leg was gone so that was a good thing. As i walked out of the room i found my self standing in a slimy cold hall way . the walls were filled with wires and everything else in alin saliva. i took one step and CRACK! I fell down to the floor and screamed in pain when i looked at my legs there was a huge hole in it. i looked up and saw a baby alien. ! i took out my gun and tried shooting it but it got away in one of the holes. i was full of pain and glad that the alien dident rip my ribbs out. i hured someone coming looked through the window in the door and saw a couple aliens. I wasent in any condisation to fight so i got out my disc and threw it at the door whice jammed it. that gave me enough time to get the hell out of there. it took me about a min to crawl out of there to safty. as i lyed there in miserable pain i knew that there was no way out of this dam ship and i would bleed to death. i frozze my leg to stop the bleeding and countined to crawl. when i got to one room that had saliva all over it i knew something was bad.DROP....DROP....SLICE! i cut a alien in half that was above me with my spear. then the door smashed open and came in another swarm of aliens i fighted them tell there was only three left and my spear was dull from the acid. i was a gonner one flew up in the air opened it mouth up and BANG!! blew to pieces another bang the another alien was blown away bang! and another one i saw there was 4 predators at the door. just in time i had to weapons no leg no nothing. they picked me up and brought me to there spaceship. we flew off and when i looked back at the ship i saw a huge light..then there was darkness again.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

*radio beaps*

"this is Hunter coming in no one seems to be reportinmore... over*

Day 2

"We have a problem over here on Earth Scar's been hurt we have no medicomp charges.. and no one is still writing stories.. over"

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ok, this was a tribute to our new clan leader:

Doc, our new great Leader
kick some alien butt!
Dance on their graves,
swam the marines in mud.

Lead us to the days of glory,
lead us to the win.
Let our Honor grow
may the joy be our only sin.

(I hope this didn't hurt anyone's feelings... My poem vein just rushed lol)

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

lets hear some more

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

If you just intend to call your character "Vincent Valentine", then you may do so... no offense, but what you claim to be stuff "not taken from FF" is actually the stuff from the beginning to the end of the story, let alone the name itself, which is exactly what most fans would call being taken from FF.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

I heard fighting everywhere, i didn't know what to do. The Queen put me under her and was roaring, commanding Warriors to Protect me while she was gone. She ran off, and I heard The Enemy's war cry.

I heard her, and i knew she was fighting by The other Xenomorph in the Hive.

several Yautja entered, Cloaked and they engaged in battle with the Warriors. I was looking around, and a Yautja Knocked me down. I was about to attack, when it Shot a net at me. I fell through the floor and i was trapped for a few minutes. The Yautja came down and was about to cut the net, but i broke free and Pounced on him. My Tail cut his Left Arm and his Wrist Blades cut part of my Right arm. I then Jumped in the hole in the cieling, and it growled. I was in a hole, and i heard loud noises in the room near me.

I broke through and i saw Eggs everywhere, one opening. I was just about to go, when a Face Hugger attempted to Impregnate me.
I Was confused, and then i saw that it was gold. I've never saw any Face hugger that was completely gold before. I smashed it with my tail and it died.

Other eggs opened, and i knew i was in trouble. I broke the floor and landed right in the middle of other Xenomorph. The Queen was in the Corner, creating new eggs, and then Gold Xenomorph Warriors burst through the cieling and attacked. They only cared about me, and they attempted to bring me somewhere else.

The Warriors blasted Acid at the Golden Xenomorph, and one of them jumped on a warrior from my Hive. I escaped to another room, and I saw Redish Xenomorph fighting off golden ones.

Then, I saw several Yautja Spears landing on the Xenomorph and a Red Xenomorph attacked me with it's tail. I killed it quickly with my tail, and then i heard the Queen (from my Hive) call us. I crawled up in the hole in the ceiling, and i saw her. She was fighting off the Golden Queen, with the help of some other Xenomorph (from my hive). I Stabbed the Golden Queen in the head with my Second Jaw, and acid was spilling all over me. My Grid Sceemed to make me noticable, and a few minutes later Red dots appeared on my head. i saw a Plasma Bolt strike at me, and i Quickly moved out of the way, making it hit the Golden Queen.

She then retreated down a hole, while my Queen(from The Hive) smiled. And then I saw Donut crawling up somewhere, so i followed her, and she lead me to a few other Xenomorph (from the Hive)and we discussed a few things about what happened, and they told me what happened while i was on the Queen's back.. a War had Begun again

Might be Continued

~Another female on Da Site~
23920061021.jpg

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

part two

First i checked the dead bad bloods holo map which showed that the ship I was in was just a scout ship so there wouldn't be an elder on it. I then searched on the map for a place where they wouldve put my weapons and armor. When I found it I searched the bad blood for any other weapons. The only weapon he had was a smart disk,and the glaive I killed him with, that was all that I should need for now. I started moving towards where they put my weapons and armor, and when I saw the entrance to where my weapons and armor were, there were 2 bad bloods gaurding it. I threw the smart disc, it cut off one bad bloods right arm then on the way back it cut off his left leg, then I charged at the second one who was just stareing at his fallen comrade and didnt see me coming, and i chopped off his head with the glaive. I got my weapons and armor and began heading to the bridge. I didnt meet any more bad bloods until I got to the bridge. There were three bad bloods all manning control stations. At the same time I threw my combi stick and my smart disk, my combi stick going through one bad bloods head and stoping half way through, the smart disc cutting a second one in half. The third bad blood took out his glaive and stabbed at me wildly. He cuaght me in the side and i fell to my knees. The bad blood thinking he had won let down his gaurd and i fired my speargun, it went right through his chest and stuck into the roof of the ship. I then went to a control station, scanned the ship for any other life signs, then finding four other than mine, I locked the door to the bridge and vented the atmosphere out of the other parts of the ship hoping to kill the rest of the bad bloods on the ship. Then after the life signs died out i set the ship on a course to my home planet.

Hajou3sSig.gif
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

Thx :)

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah go ahead predatoress

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

Here's mine: Life for me started as an egg waited for something or someone to pass by. For decades i waited then finally i sense life close by. Then all of the sudden something slams on top of me its clear then the bottom closes im trapped in a clear container. I see a small guy struggling with the weight of me. I wait the ride out for a slip up then. Finally the guy trip on a branch drops the container with me inside the container malfunctions and the top opens. I make the top of my egg open just as he gets up he comes to put me back in the container. Since i opened my top when he turns me right side up i shoot out at him at full speed. I latch my self on to him for a small guy he put up a hell of a fight still standing with me attached tring to pull me off. After what had to be at least 3 minutes he colapppsed. Now finally i cant gestate, i wake up on the rib cage and i hear the guy talking to himself and the weird part is hes calm. All i cant make out was "oh well least i wont have to live with heartburn any more". That made me just get ed off at the guy of his optimism. So i just made the pain much worse i went very slow to burst out. 5 minutes later last layer of ribs i burst out its different than expected im in the friggin middle of a sulfur field. My jaw drops i can see my hive but it's at least 50 meters away. So i was vulnerable as hell and im in a sulfur field to make up for vulnerability i stick close to the pits. I can see my worlds variation of vultures i made it this far i aint going to die yet. Snaking my way to the a sulfur pit erupts and some splashes on me and brands me with the humans letters that look like this ACE( just more gritty looking) Burnt and losing blood, but not dead finally at the hive and can finally molt. Now a fully grown alien the burn was too deep to heal in the shedding now that is what my fellow aliens know who i am and how i made it back to the hive as a chestburster with this marking. After my queen was killed in a pred hunt i left and soon met up with a battle ravenged alien whoose name was angus. He said his hive was rich with life, and he has heard of my story making back to the hive and he would like me to join to add much more force to the SHADOW SERPENTS.

acesig.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

More about Hunter Predator.

Hunter Predator used to be a member of the Black Armour Clan, ( thats why his armour is black, and it has Whiteish-Silver lineing ), and he still has that armour, even his new Celtic Mask is Black.
( sorry if so far my story is reletivly close to someone elses ).

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

Back in my Home World... I... was Promoted to Commander, and i was able to start a new clan.

That story is how i became.. what i am today

That is How I Became Me

YaY:P

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

Hey this might story might seem stupid but read it first

There i was... in the middle of a war....
My spear ready in my hand, i was running to any where... but there.... and my life flashed before me...

And i thought of nothing else... and before i knew it, i huge swarm if Xenomorphs ambushed me and i was trapped in the middle, fighting my way out with my Combi-Stick and i finally broke free of them and started running to the top, to my clan brothers. There we all were, all of my clan protecting our ship from the Xenomorphs. We died one bye one, until it was me, 2 other clan brothers, and our leader, and Elder. We all fought to the death, protecting our ship.

When all were defeated, and only me, and the Elder were left, I raised my arm up, holding my Combi-stick, which was holding a Xenomorph head. I roared with triumph, and before i knew it, my leader was tossed in the Air onto the ground beneath me, and then i heard a screech that was familiar to me...

There, i turned my head, and i saw A PredQueen ready with her tail right above my leaders body. I Leaped as fast i could,, stabbed her second jaw, shot her tail with my Plasma Caster, and I pulled my leader up to the ship where waited and looked for the Queen Xenomorph..

I Was still looking around, and then it pushed me to the side and I lyed there, helpless with only my spear equiped, as i watched her push the ship trying to destroy it... then i remembered the Elder inside.. and I stood up with the last of my strentgh, jumped as fast as i could, and killed the Xenomorph with a last attempt, and i got in my ship and returned to my home planet, to return to hunting later.. and there in my trophie rack.. was the Skull of the legendary Pred Queen Xenomorph...

Mean While, On that Distant Planet, in the Alien Hive... burst a Hybrid out of a Yautja.....

Xenomorph= Alien Yautja= Predator
I just wanted to do that :)

Remember tell me if you want me to finish my idea for AVP 2

lol i like doing that

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

Welcome back RIP i was wondering where you were lol

~Another female on Da Site~
24023571678.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yo R.I.P, I didn't even know you left. LOL. I guess you posted it when I was at School, :(, and I didn't even know. Unless you didn't mention you left in the first place.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Once I was a human. Until they gave me the power and reason to be something better.

Years ago I lived normal and insignificant life of a woman. But one night changed it all. They came and captured me. Still I don’t know the exact reason why - but it was the turning point I’ve waited for all of my life.

They tested me. I had to prove I’m worthy. Through the pain, hate and suffering I managed to complete the tasks they gave. I got a teacher - who’s my crime partner as well. I called him Master. But his real name was Lucifer, the bringer of light. He was rare bloodline, a son great ancient leader. Despite his young age he had already went through hell and got to know with the ruthless laws of life and mankind.

Still I was weak. I wanted to be more than I ever could be as a human. And I had the possibility to change. I’ve never felt the pain what I felt during the tests and experiments. And I literally died. My heart stopped beating. But I was reborn. The first breath hurt like hell.

I learnt to know my new abilities. It felt strange to see the heat and hear odd voices inside the head - and the strength to lift and throw things like they were nothing. I felt like I was a young goddess - strong, wild and independent. And I had a reason to live and die - and the reason was older than mankind itself.

And I was send to kill my kind. I hunted trophies with my Master. At last I felt being alive. We were invincible - or at least I thought so. Until the reality hit back hard.

New experiments organized by humans. And because of me Master had been caught again. I saw how his life faded away bit by bit. Only that they would have got something out of me.

One night I gathered all my strength and I managed to break loose. I found Master but he was already dieing. I hold his hand when he was crossing the line. Everything was total chaos. Running and shouting from the corridors. I knew I had to escape. But nothing mattered as far as I could be with my teacher. Still his last words is echoing in my head “… For Honor…â€Â. And his life faded away.

I don’t know how long I stood there. I felt how his hand got colder. My anger rose as I heard the footsteps and sounds closer. I swore by my Master’s body I’d kill everyone who comes into my way without mercy. I took my weapons, switch on self-destruction device and said good bye for the last time. And I clear my way out.

From that day I couldn’t get back to my clan. I had caused my teacher’s death. They would have accepted me in but I couldn’t forgive myself. I started my way of revenge. For years I search and slaughtered every one who had been mixed in our capture - and loads of others. My hatred grew bigger every day. Until I realized that this wasn’t what I want. This wasn’t what Master would have been wanted. The Honor… The word just stroke into my consciousness and I realized it’s meaning completely.

Then I had a chance to join a clan.

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol mexico XD

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~