FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

*Yautja Clicking Sounds*

A V P
ALIEN V S PREDATOR
EXTINCTION
My Way :)
AVP time line before my story happens

CENTRAL AMERICA 1987

*Yautja wipes out all sign of life accept one by suiciding itself in near death*

CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES 1997

*Yautja is killed by Police Chief Harrigan in Ship, Yautja escape and return 7 years later*

ANTARCTICA 2004

*Yautja travel to Earth to Hunt the Ultimate Prey...Xenomorph in a ritual to become men*

NEAR FUTURE some where around 2030-3000

*Commercil Towing Vehicle gets a destress call(later discovered as a warning) and boards ship discovering Space Jockey and Alien eggs-Crew is nearly murdered by Xenomorph, Ripley kills Xenomorph nd goes into hyper sleep for 57 years*

NEAR FUTURE after the events of ALIEN

*Ripley wakes up from Hyper Sleep after 57 years and being transported to Colony and is sent back to face Xenomorph with Marines and finally meets the Alien Queen- traps queen in space and falls into hyper sleep with Hicks and Newt*

NEAR FUTURE after the Events of ALIENS

*Ripley is found in Hyper Sleep in a ship, she finds out Hicks and Newt Dies, and there is another Alien on board- she kills alien later on with other's help, discovers that a Queen embryo is inside her, Ripley suicides herself to save man kind*

FUTURE 200 years after the events of ALIEN3

*Ripley is cloned with new abilities, 17 newly bred Aliens rampage the Ship, Ripley and others find a way to destory them, near the end Ripley confronts the Queen and the Newborn-Ripley destorys the Newborn while on the Trip to Earth and Earth is saved*

ACHERON 5000

*Yautja ship lands on Acheron- Yautja get ready for hunting*

The Yautja enter a maze and try to find an entry... Yautja fall through a hole they find and they begin to go in seperate ways..

Mean while, 10 marine ships also land on Acheron and enter through the hole.

Marines head through and go to the center of the Hive. One of them is ambushed by Xenomorph and brought to the Hive. 7 More Xenomorph come into play to distract the Marines and they go into battle.

Marine1:"They keep coming! there's no end to them!"
Marine2:"Grenade!"

An explosion soon followed after that. Acid spilled in a Marine's Machine gun, and he threw it at another Xenomorph and there was chaos in the room. Face Huggers and Drones kept appearing and there was no stop to them. Eventually the Xenomorph captured all but 4 of them.

In one other room, 3 Yautja.. one appeared to be female, were searching the room for Xenomorph. the Female hid Plasma Bolts incase any were near.. all other Yautja appeared to be male. One was an Elder and others were warriors. One appeared to be actracted to the female. In the other room were Xenomorph eggs with hosts trapped within the resin.

Hours later new Xenomorph were born and the Queen commanded them to come to the Center of the hive.

Queen:"Destroy them!!"

*All Xenomorph Hissing and screeching-Xenomorph leading Yautja into the Main chamber*

*A few more events hppen(nothing to interesting) and all leads up to fight with Female Yautja*

The Female Yautja Looked down to see the rest of the creatures like her fighting off the Xenomorph and only her and I were left on the Top PlatForm.

The Yautja and I fought and I threw her across the platform several times. Seeing my children in danger I threw myself down and almost killed them all... but they jumped onto the top plat form and dropped the lower platform into the lava, where we all went.

3 hours later I woke up and jumped out of the lava..

*Queen bursts up from lava and roars*
*Queen Roar*

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Blade Hunter had never enjoyed hunting Aliens while he admired their natural killing abilities but at the same time he despised them for it as well. His believed that killing should have a purpose. And so as he turned his back on the pyramid he had been blooded in he turned his back on hunting Aliens all together. For years he hunted humans with one thing to be proud of, he had never been scarred by his prey and he planed to keep it that way. Until the night he attacked a Navy Seals training camp intent on shamimg them with an easy defeat. He failed, and limped away with a single scar across his stomach. With his most prized principle shattered he started over with a new principle, "A kill is a kill." And so he joined a new clan and has begun to Aliens for the first time in two thousand years. Determined to regain his inner pride, this time without any outer scars.

sorry if that was offensive to some of you.. i wrote that in memory of Arnold Vs Predator on Newgrounds.com, which you can acces on the news page

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

these stories rule lets here more

?What?

~Another female on Da Site~
24517155789.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Mine's better. LOL

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Loading Transmission:

Date: 12/24/2179
Sector: 21

Today I'm in Sector 21, where the Main Military Base for all Army Personel and the brains of every OPs that is going on to destroy our enemies. Our soldiers won't be back from their OPs until they complete their missions, even it is Christmas Eve, they won't be back to see their families and friends.

I'm in the barracks, ready to be summon by my General which is in a breifing of our next mission. I reaquainted with my old war buddies but most of them is out on missions or dead, and there are alot of new faces, which we soldiers always expected to see when we are sent back into action. A soldier sat beside me and asked me how was Earth, and I said "Still blue as ever." and all the soldiers and I laughed about my answer, just then the InnerCom just called us to the briefing room. So we got our stuff that we needed to go to the Briefing Room.

We sat in there for hours hearing the General telling us what happened in the FrontLine, he told us that some of our Posts defected because of many battles they fought and they never had seen their families for years, and that they are saying the lack of leadership, kept them there to die. He told us, it is our mission to eliminate these traitors and get the whole Army back in fighting order. We looked at each other knowing we have to kill our brethren or let the Predators take it over for there own use, so we agreed on the General's order and we will ready ourself to defeat these traitors.

We walked back to our barracks heart broken, because these traitors' families will recieve a letter that contains a lie that they died in battle fighting for our race, for our survival in the galaxy. We all looked at each other not saying a word, because we all know what we are thinking.

Next morning, we put our gear on and got on the DropShips that is going to take us to these traitors so that we can destroy them.

Transmission Terminated:

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

We have our guest in our T.V. Special tonight, Chopper from the hit Movie AVP Alien Vs. Predator!

We will be doing Q n' A's, is that ok?

Chopper:"yeah that's ok"

"ok, ill be questioning, you'll be answering"
Chopper:" that sounds good "

Questions

Q: How do you think you did in AVP?
A: Well pretty good but Scar was awsome
Q: What actions did you preform in AVP?
A: Well.. I killed most of the People in our way up on the surfce... and that's pretty much it
Q: But i remember another part you were in.. in the Pyramid?
A: umm can we change the subject???
Q: How did you Die in the Pyramid again?
A: ummmmmm change the subject!!

"well here's a chart of how many aliens the 3 Yautja fought isnt this fun!"

Celtic: 1
Scar: to many to count
Chopper: Kicked Lex, according to one other thread, and then died- by alien! you heard me!

DIED BY ALIEN HE DIDNT EVEN FIGHT IT!!!

Chopper:" uhhh "

"There we have it folks! our interview with Chopper! see you again next time on Inter Views!"

*Chopper Activtes self destruct device and suicides himself in embarrisment*

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

testing sig- BTW nice story RIP

24719515035.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

nvm

~i stay forever your humble servent
Made by Nick

Frozen alien. this is the past so this happeened a one year before all this...

~i stay forever your humble servent
Made by Nick

Mighty_Blade, Undefined, 18 years ago

hows that for a story, from bad blood to honorable god of death

Kill with honor. Die with honor.
Dishonor is worse than death.

You know your stories are really good too I enjoyed reading them

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

yay ^_^ dankes =D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

no prob :D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

lol thanks

24517155789.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

Same day

"Anyone there we need serious help Scar is dying...over"

*ship comes and drops 52 charges*

*I use one with scar- he gets back to normal*

Day 4

*Scar and I go for another hunting trip- Human Marines capture me- I escape- go back to Scar-all seems right*

Day 5

"still no sign of other Yautja..over"

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

Day 3

"still nothing... Scar is dying.. we need help. still no one reporting.. over"

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

lol

It doesnt really matter

Just as long as it's good

That's just my Xenomorph's Story, my yautja's story is so lon it had to be cut into different posts

but it's too long lol and it's in the pages 2 to one of the latest pages i think
but all that counts is if it's a good story and so far ive read all of the sotires posted on here and they're all good

23920061021.jpg