Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Sorry 'bout the caps thing, but wanted to look like it was from a super computer or something.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/

aliensleader, Undefined, 17 years ago

part one the birth.

when I WAS IN MY EGG I HEARD TWO HUMANS TALKING TO
EACHOVER.THEN I BURSTED OUT OF MY EGG!ONLEY TO FIND MY SELF IN A AIR PROOF CONTAINER! I KEPT LEAPING AT THE LID TRYING TO GET OUT BUT NOTHINING HAPENED. UNTIL ONE WALKED INTO A HOLE LEADING TO THE HIVE! THEN THE OVER ONE TRIPED OVER AND THE LID OPENED I LEPT ONTO HIS FACE WHEN WAS KNOKED OUT. THEN WHEN I WAS BASHING AGAINST HIS RIBS I STARTED TO GET BORED.SO BURSTED OUT OF CHEAST TO SEE ANTHER ALIEN BURTING OUT OF THE OTHER GUYS CHEST THEN ME AND THAT OTHER ALIEN WENT Down THE HOLE AND BACK TO THE HIVE. THE END.

kill all humans

This is the history of my RPG character: Malus Darkblade (it's a pretty rough history at the moment, but i'm going to fix it up as soon as I can, my RPG Charachter's also in my profile, if any of you are interested.

Malus Darkblade was born in the Gateway general hospital at 3:37am on February the 23rd to Haley Darkblade, who died in childbirth. Malus was then raised by his father: Sergeant Jay Darkblade, who was a drill instructor at Chinook military training barracks. Malus grew up at the barracks, and was raised almost exactly like the recruits there, enduring constant verbal abuse and many physical challenges. He was taught all aspects of military combat, including tactics, battle pscycology, leadership, piloting, marksmanship, stealth and many more skills. He was a fast learner and soon mastered every skill that his father and the other instructors threw at him, and he craved yet more. By the age of 10, he was already able to out-shoot, out-think, out-fight, and out-last even the battle-hardened instructors, and he was still yet to achieve his full potential. By the age of 12, he became an unnoficial drill instructor, and was looked upon with respect by both the officers and recruits alike. But growing up with the stress that a military barracks provides had it's imacts, and Malus never made and friends, and eventually became completely anti-social, concentrating fully on the objective at hand. And if he hadn't already learned to cope with high stress, his first mission as a USMC RESERVES TROOPER would have destroyed him. Literally

Malus joined the USMC reserves when he was 16, and quickly rose to the rank of SERGEANT, the rank he was in when he had his first encounter with the savage XENOMORPHS. His first mission was supposed to be a quick planetary check, an inspection to see if a certain planet was acceptable and safe for colonization.
To make a long story short: It wasn't.
In just hours after Malus's unit had landed, they were knee-deep in xenomorphs, and in the first 30 minutes of combat, half of the entire squad had been killed. Malus alone managed to fight his way to safety, taking refuge in a nearby cave. Turned out that particular cave was the Xeno hive. Malus managed to infiltrate the hive, reaching the inner levels quickly.
He was shocked by what he saw.
His own squad mates, fixed to the walls with resin, half of them with their chests burst out, the other with spider-like organisims attatched to thier face. It was then that Malus saw the traumatic event of his only friend in the USMC ripped apart from within by a Chestburster. He quickly killed the creature, and gravely put his friends out of thier torment, mercifully ending thier lives. It was the hardest thing that Malus ever had to do, but it gave him something back.
A desire.....for revenge.

He single-handedly managed to sneak the rest of the way towards the Queen's chamber, and blasted her egg-laying abmodem to hell with hs grenade launcher.

A chase ensued, with the Queen and her minions pelting after Malus, and Malus running for his very life.

He eventually reached the hive exit, having outrun all of the Xenos....
All but one.
He was dismayed to find the Queen exiting the cave right behind him, and he was forced to fight the Queen in single combat, using all of his skills and Grenades to eventually bring down the beast. He then took a large fragment of her skull, a fregment that he now wears on a chain around his neck, constantly reminding him of what he had won...and what he had lost.

When he got back to the dropship, and nuked the whole hive, he quickly returned home, and was given a quiet geeting.

The general of gateway himself came to meet Malus, and in the Generals office, they talked at great length about what had happened there. And Malus made it clear that he would do everything in his power to protect humanity from this savage threat. He was awarded with the Colonial Cross, one of the highest medals of honour that A Marine could achieve.

he'd alrady been marked out for greatness, and he wasn't even old enough to become a full-time marine yet.

He's 18 now, and looking to enlist in the Marine Corps. After all, he's spent his whole life preparing for it....

As you can see, Malus is a pretty tough nut, however skill is no match for experience, and he's only been in a ral fight once, and has never even heard of a Yautja, something that will not last, as Rpgs go.

SigIMalus.jpg

For a Marine: War is life, and Death is the only true Peace.

My RPG Character: Cory was born into a badblood tribe far on a vast jungle planet.He was born to be fast and vesious..He slaughtered many from all sorts of races.Even though he was very young he obtained many skills with low-tec weaponry.One night after Cory's tribe killed a patch of ape-like creatured they made a fort to camp out for the night.They gathered in a tent to sleep.Their elder badbloods stayed outside to guard the others.They were the more skilled hunters.
Little did they know that there was a Xenomorph hive near by in a cave.The Queen of that hive smelt the stintch of Predator..She called out to her eldest male Xenomorphs and sent them to whipe out the Predators..These Xenomorphs were different than others,they had stripes and many different designed skins.However,they made their way to the Badblood tribe's camp.They stalked the guards from the trees above the vally and took them out one-by-one.The sound of them eating the Predators awoke the rest of the tribe.They awoke panicing and running for higher ground.They were all butchered.Cory (soon to be named scarface) somehow remained to stay hidden.He watched his tribe get killed.He even saw his father get impaled by the eldest Alpha male Xenomorph's inner jaw to the face.Cory then ran into a tent and put on his father's hunting gear he used when he was in the clan Balatu.Cory had all the gear on and challanged the Xenomorphs.He fought them off well,the surviving female predators that were hidding in the forest were shocked.They thought of him as the "Hunting Prodigy..the night blood"
Eventually Cory took out them all besides the one who killed his father.It leaped out to Cory with its claws out.Cory quick;y grabed his father's helmet to cover his face.The claw of the Xenomorph ripped through the helmet and scard Cory's right eye.Cory,(now known as Scarface) was on the ground.The Xenomorph looked to the sky as a Predator Clan ship was landing near them.It looked back and hissed in Scarface's face.IT ran back to the hive.
The clan (Hunter's Moon)adopted Scarface into the clan to be their ultimate hunter and Xenomorph slayer.
Even though he is a badblood,mass murdering savage,they can use his skills for their purposes.
Now in lead Command of the clan next to his two Elders,Harrigan and Celtic102.Years later his clan was slaughtered over night by an unknown force.Once again Scarface (Cory) was alone..
--------------------------------------------
After a long war raging against the bad blood clans of yaten-12 and the Marine and Rycoven forces,The Hunter's Moon settled on their great moon hiding out from their foes and the threats.
As the hunters slep something intruded their headquarters and snuck in slaughtering each one of the Hunter's Moon hunters.Only a few escaped.
Cory was out in the kotokomb caves far off visiting his ancestor's tombs while this was happening.He came back to his headquarters to get a good night rest when he relized some kind of force or something killed most of his clan.
Cory was inraged when he saw them all ripped apart and skinned.Yet he had no clues of what did this to his clan...he was stranded on the Moon with nothing but his weapons and gear..his headquarters were completely destroyed so he had no shelter...

One day on the empty moon, Cory was travling along the wasteland's moutains for a place to stay as he was being spotted by perlin (ape-like creatures).
Cory then felt another presence following him along the moon...it wasnt the perlin..it felt famular.As the perlin teamed up on Cory they used their low-tec pulse beams they stole from a civilization years ago and disabled all of Cory's tech weapons.He was down to his blades.
Cory fought well on this brutal-gruesome battle but the perlin's numbers increased dangerously.
Eventully Cory was cornered and surounded..He ran out of choices..He couldnt turn to self-destruct for his tech was disabled.
Then out of the trees came a blast of plasma and slaughtered a big group of the perlin.Cory came forth for this was his chance to make a move.He swiftly tore through the perlin.He came to the tree to greet whatever it was and a Balatu hunter jumped out of the tree.
He stuck a net around the last squrming perlin and tossed a remote bomb and the two Predators ran.

They stopped in the middle of a forest on the moon.The Balatu hunter revealed his name as Stalker and he was offering the lone hunter,Cory,a clan to join..Balatu.Cory relized his journey of revange will have to continue by joining this clan.He relized this might help him and aid him to find his original tribe's killers and his Hunter's Moon clans killers.
Cory bowed to Stalker and accepted the offer.He was now a unblood of Balatu,but before,in Hunter's Moon he was high ranked commander hunter.Cory saw as the rest of Stalker's clan uncloaked behind him,along with their clanship.
The leader,Doc snarled at the new recruit.
Cory for once felt atimadated to these strange different,new hunters such as Predatoress,Black Warrior and Blade Hunter for example.
Cory then relized that his father was a member of his clan before he died in the hands of the Alpha Xenomorph as he walked into the clan ship with the rest of his new clan members.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg
"Want some candy?"

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Is that very Vincent, by any chance, a Valentine? As much as I would like to fit my own FF RPG character in RPGs, I don't think this is the place to do it.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

I forgot about this topic, i still have to finish how i became me.

Hajou3.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

All around the cobblers bench the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey thought it was all a game, pop goes the weasel.
The Forum Rules

read my story it take me 5 weeks to my story have fun to read

in space no one can Hear you scream

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

I was a yautja,I was named a fool for customising my weapons,I had been facehugged on one occasion,after biting off the impregnating tube I got xenomorph DNA injected into me,also a bite on the leg in which a group of drunken marines threw a flare into,I later discovered that I could transform into a blue predalien with red sripes a fire breathing one at that,I was later banished from my clan for that reason as well,for years I wandered the planet endlessly until I blacked out and woke up in a ship tied down to a slab of metal,a female yautja arguing with a male about how they were going to dissect me
female:I,m going to dissect it
male:no you're not
other predator:it's waking up
*screaming*
I then realised I was still in predalien form,switching back I realised I was naked"I need clothes!!!"I said,the male turned and said to the female,"Whatever you do don't turn around"
Female:why not?
male:because that strange predalien is really a yautja male,and his naked
Female:your seeing things
Me:no his not,and please don't turn around until the nice man gets me some clothes
*Female turns around,screams and coll*
Then suddenly the male returned and said"what happened here??
Me:she turned around
Him:WHAT!!@#$%^^#%$##%$#$#
Me:that's what I was thinking,can you please give me the clothes before she wakes up.
Him:ok then
*i put clothes on*
Me:i am done now
Him:My name's shaquar-drek
Me:my name's FireHunter
*I spit fire into air to demonstrate*
Shaquar-drek:do you want to join the clan??
Me:Yes please!!
Shaquar-drek:Ok then you must go to our elders for advice
Me:should I tell them about my other form
Shaquar-drek:yes,you must tell them everything.
Now I live in this clan,with a beautiful wife and kids,my wife is the female that collapsed earlier.I am happy with my life nowadays,i've proved myself worthy and live a good life
that's my life story...

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

This is my first RPG related post.

257 years in the future, on a planet called Iurus14 a Greyhound ran from its owner, into a dark forest. The dog smelled something unearth-like, he was curious, he followed the sent. He found a crater with some kind of meteor/house (space ship) in it. He ventured inside it in an opening. He saw grotesque eggs, one hatched, but not like a regular birds egg, only the top opened up. A hideous monstrous hand flew out. The greyhound saw no more.

The dog's owner ran looking for him. He found the space craft, he went inside it to find some type of monstrous spider on the dog's face, then another type of spider came out of the blackness, this one was bigger, it pounced on the owner's face.

Hours later the dog woke up, he felt sick, he heard a loud thud in his chest, it was very painful, then the second thud was worse, then a beast busted out of the greyhound's chest, blood flew everywhere. It was a small, bony, goolish monster.

Then a worm busted out of the owners chest, it had a crown. They grew into menacing creatures, but the worm grew MUCH MUCH bigger, and laid more grotesque eggs. The little monster grew into a very fast beast that incompasitated hosts, and brought them to the eggs to grow their hive.

avpunlimitedpb9.png

Those Those who dive beneath the surface glorify the grotesque Uprooting ugliness to be their heroic standard Be warned you are marred Misshapen Measly Your desperation is disfigured devotion Beauty is the enemy Acceptance of ugliness is the redemption of sanity.

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok heres the last of my story:
part three
When I returned home to my home planet I was almost shot down by my own clansmen because I came in a bad blood ship. Also because I was in a bad blood ship I was trialed for treason, even though the rest of the badblood crew was dead and there was no other roof of me being a traitor, I was found guilty but because of the lack of evidence I was not killed but instead was forced into exile. I only had to live in exile for a little over 5 earth years as a marine exploration team had somehow found the planet and landed on it. It was fairly easy to kill the combat personel crew that remained with the ship, the hardest thing was figuring out how to fly their clunky spacecraft but I figured it out... not well enough though, after only a few hours I lost control of it and crashed on the home planet of the Hunter's Moon clan. after a while they accepted me into their clan but I have yet to have my hard meat trial to prove myself to the Hunter's Moon clan.

Hajou3.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

All around the cobblers bench the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey thought it was all a game, pop goes the weasel.
The Forum Rules

That was very classic and very awesome. It was beautiful.

Great work, man!

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Alien Legacy Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

solo_pred, Undefined, 17 years ago

i was born in a mixed clan of roge yautja, and grew up learning the way of differant clans.And in the way of Dule combisticks eventhough i only had one. i would train everyday and at night i would hunt with very little sleep. in my teens I Ruled over the clan in strength but know one knew that. A paluge of flesh eating bugs swept past us for a week killing around 13 people then a pedemic swept over the clan killing 22 people leaving 33 preds left the women lost there children where trying to steal other people's kids. one night i went out hunting for the clan when i came back i saw 3 other preds in my perents house i looked in and i saw blood all over the walls and the floor. my father was cut up in peises and my mother was skinned,and still twitching. was enraged. then i saw who they were they where new members. my mother was twiching untill they cut off her head. only equiped with wristblades, and a combistick i ran in there and killed all three of them. still angry i had to avenge. so i killed all of the members of the horrible clan brutaly and i have the tropheys to prove it all 30 of them.(not including the ones that killed my perents.)My black wepons were coverd in green blood. And i left my once home a puddle of blood and walked away.

As i walked the berring earth i taut myself stelth to survive. after about a week i found something, the remains of a yautja it was only bones but it had Pitch black aurmour black shuriken and a black combi stick just like mine thenafter taking off the aurmor i found that it fit me perfectly. I also noticed this pred had black wrist blades, so i took them because i had ones all most identical to them. i walked for months untill i found someone. that someone is the reason i am in Balatu. K20A2 told me about the clan and it was not like my other one it was better. Soon after i joned i became a God Of Death a high and hounerd rank in the clan.

well this is how i became me. Solopred

you live you die if you die in the dark you were probably killed by me, Solo Pred Dark God of balatu.

CELTIC:yes
ME:ddddiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee
CELTIC:then you shall
i leapt at him with astonishing speed as millions of xenomorphs came to help me.
ME:see how it feels to have YOUR head torn from your body,demon,you killed thousands of xenomorphs and removed their heads,NOW YOU SHALL PAY!!!
CELTIC:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
as his head began to dislodge from the neck,a spear wedged itself into my armour,i spun around to see my attacker,scar!!!
ME:DDDDIIIEEEEE!!!!
SCAR:you talk!!!
ME:why shouldn't i?
SCAR:your a xenomorph
ME:i am now
suddenly celtic punched me in the back of the head
and scar shot another spear,i finished what i started and ripped off celtic's head,his lifeless body dropping to it's knees and collapsing,scar cried out in horror at what he had seen
SCAR:b!tch
ME:now it's just survival of the fittest between
you and me.
we fought for hours and finally he buried me under a rock as i screamed out in pain as he stabbed me,not realising acid was spilt on his hand,he felt a burning sensation on his hand and looked and saw the ugliest wound that he had ever seen,the skin had been stripped off his hand and acid burning at his flesh.
SCAR:AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH
i lifted the rock up and dropped it beside me as he used his medicomp and i screeched and launched a deadly stream of fire at him,he dodged it,i started the fight again and we fought each other for what turned to weeks,then to months,then to years....
TO BE CONTINUED

the burning planet..so mysterious,so beautiful so,well,burning....

Oh, Hunter, there was a person here before who was a fire breathing alien, and he left or somthing because everyone pointed out that fire goes against the nature of xenomorphs.

Drenton.jpg

Keaton, Undefined, 17 years ago

Deep in the jungle of the us forest,a wounded alien was lying there. i never new of its blood. i heldits head and cut it off. I was starving and ate. Minutes later i turned into a young predalien.Now im looking for my clan blood clan asking for help.To be continued......

If you liked it say Yes

Keaton Michel Wagner

Well the old members still around could repost their stories onto the new one simply through copy n' paste.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Alien Legacy Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

But R.I.P, maybe Frozen, and others who arent on anymore wouldnt be able to copy and paste.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"Some day you too will know my pain, and smile it's blacktooth grin"

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

This may/may not be my fault. I think i have a link to this topic in my profile. anyway this topic is really freaking long, maybe they should make a new one, so it is easier to read others stories, but the old membs stories would be lost too...............so i dont know.

Anyway i think a sticky to this topic would be good.
Also What will happen if a whole forum page is filled with stickied topics? will some have to be deleted? Or will page 2 become the new new topics page?

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

scar and i battled,he got more and more burns and i got more and more cuts and i was knocked over
ME:remember scar,it was i who saved you,in your time of greatest need.
SCAR:i haven't forgotten FireHunter,i remember how you saved me.
ME:that night*flashes back to scar murdering his own family*i was trying to make you a great warrior
SCAR:you succeded
he stabbed me through the neck with his arm blade and pulled the blade out of me
ME:uugghh
i sat back up and exploded from the inside,acid going everywhere,yet i was still intact
ME:AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!
i fell backwards,my soul coming out and i blew up like a nuke,the blast caused scar to be killed with me.
TO BE CONTINUED
P.S drenton i'm a predalien,and predaliens can't be hurt by fire,i'm fire breathing because I'M HIS HEIR!!!
If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821mattspicturebm.jpg

PRED_ALIEN, Undefined, 17 years ago

my story: I was born during a very difficult time because while i was being born, a clan of predators were attacking our hive. i then emerge for my egg and start looking for a host and as i was look i saw a predator very badly injured so i then attack him and make him my host. then as the battle was almost done i broke out of the predator i was in and then started to grow but then the predator thought i was a dead alien and then carry there dead and left and then i finally got done growing and i search around to find any survivors but there was none left alive and so to this day i am a very angry and deadly predalien searching for the clan that destroyed my hive

00Alien_sig06-1.png