predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

You can't see them and still you feel their presence... The meaningless snarl in the noice of the city. The flash of the eyes you saw is already gone when you realised you've seen something, that doesn't belong to this world...

The silent hunters are among us stalking the prey. Who will be chosen to be their next victim?

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

umm how about me lol...

was that a slogan or something cause thats kinda off topic

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

DAWN OF ANOTHER DAY

I swam past the Other Xenomorph that were playing around and returned to the Queen.. no attacks so far...

~Another female on Da Site~

25319354123.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Damn, I'm advertising preds like u did in here lol Even I think there should be own topic on the things.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

lets not get too far off topic...

damn.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Last post of This thread... Good Stories...

~Another female on Da Site~

25319354123.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Part 1
when i was ready on my hunting trial i was sent alone with every weapon i could carry it was unsual that i was sent alone when they dropped me on the pod i crashed right into the hive I quickly got out and pulled out my acid proof maul drones started almost flying up and my plasma caster was firing i was slashing and i almost didn't make it then all of a sudden a second pod came down it was a nother predator and his plasma caster started shooting and he was throwing his disc we eventually it was amazingly killed every one of them and we killed the queen but then all of a sudden it was black all around and next thing i knew i was in a marine ship with one marine looking right at me.....

KingofKings.jpg

if you can see this your dead!

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

to answer your question BLOO no you didn't break a rule. if it hasn't been replied for a while doesn't mean you can't put a reply in it. if it was locked then you can't reply in it.

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens now surching for two new ADMINS.
clans are now available. now allowing SIG PICS

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Holy cr@p, I think I over looked this page this topic was on. Was this the longest non-RPG thread? I'm just wondering. Sorry for getting off both topic and thread.

EDIT: Oh sh*t, uh, was I allowed to bring this old topic back, I didn't mean to. I was just asking something... And if I was, sorry for spamming.

EDIT: And if it IS against the rules do I get a warning because I didn't mean to do it. I got carried away, I was just looking at old topics.

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

yes my friend but i modifyed it and i fallow the rules plus it a sustitue story becse im not done with my own and that one is my fav charicter so i put it o there becase im to messed up at moment and my brain hert to much to try to make story up lol and plus he humen all i got to do is give hi ma pulse rifle and boom becase there no cross over i just took a charicter body and made a marien out of it lol
ps im not a marien
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honour.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes, but a beloved character like that? I don't see any way (that would make sense) that Final Fantasy and Alien Vs. Predator would go to together (that would make sense).

Plus, making him into a marine defies his story and everything that made him into what he is today. A Shinra experiment gone wrong with a pule-ammo accompanied triple-barraled gun called Cerberus, and the same guy being turned into a well-diciplined marine who shoots Predators and Aliens.

I'm sorry my friend, but there's no mix. But yes, you can put F-fictions in here because even R.I.P. says that you may do that. I don't even know if it has to be related to AVP or not.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

back on TOPIC,
anyways that is not the end of my story,
I was sent out on another war,I realised that it was hunters moon,and at that instant I remembered that at midnight I would turn into a uncontrollable fire breathing predalien,I looked down,and realised I had run out of the tablets that kept me as a yautja
ME:this is the last time im with the predators
CELTIC:cheer up,mate your going to live
ME:no,ive run out of the tablets that keep me as a predator,as soon as midnight strikes im a predalien forever
CELTIC:NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!,your our best warrior
ME:i know
at the war i incinerated more and more aliens and midnight struck,and i transformed and incinerated predators
ME:sssssssss ahhhhhhhh
CELTIC:no,FireHunter think about what your doing
ME:cccceeeeelllttttttiiiiiiiccccccccc?????

TO BE CONTINUED
the burning planet..so mysterious,so beautiful so,well,burning....

predalienking2, Undefined, 17 years ago

my story: my team and I were creating a stratiges when somthing took a member of my team. again smothing took the other until it was only me. I called for a carrier but it would take atleast 24 hours. "great, 24 hours I can't sirvive this". 24 hours with somthing hunting me. so I took to the trees, i said to myself "I have to stay awake til the trasport arives. turns out i survived it.

i've got a face that'll scare the devil,,dead.

It ain't that old, is it?

SigIMalus.jpg

For a Marine: War is life, and Death is the only true Peace.

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

dude, isnt it wrong to bring up old topics?

cutm3up.jpg
_______________________________________________ #FF0000
detonation!!!

When the time comes, are you prepared to risk everything, and face the wolves?

Oh guys, I might be changing my RPG charecter a bit. I feel too "Uber cyber joo suxxors flesh am weekest metal iz tuffer lol!!!111" at the moment. After the RPG is over, it's back to baisics.

Drenton.jpg

aliensleader, Undefined, 17 years ago

kingpredator, Undefined, 17 years ago

i got in my pod and blasted off too a distent planet on the corner of the milky way. as i was heading down my pod exploded in the back from the planets gravity. i jumped out and pulled my chut in time before i hit the ground. This plant was filled with wild life. You cant take one step with out killing a bug. i had to get to a clear spot to wait for the other pods to land. i shot a huge ball of light up in the air to show them were to land. i saw them coming down when a blue round thing came out of nowhere and shot them down. the pods exploded sending pieces everwhere. i ran where if was sent from and found a bug the size of king kong. i took out my smart disc to cut it in half. the disc beamed right towards it. but to my surprise the disc snaped in half as it touched the beast. the bug turned around and shot a beam of fire from its tenticals. i dogged it but my arm was decenergrad like paper. i ran though the trees trying to get away from it. i looked back and show blazing fires behind me. then i fell down a ditch and hide there. i looked at my arm and shaw life forms growing on it....

FILE CLASSIFIED
_______________________________________________LLOADING FILE...................................

SUBJECTS PHYSICAL BIO:

WIEGHT:223 lb's

EYE COLOR: BLUE/GRAY

SKIN COLOR: YELLOW/BROWN
TIME PERIOD:2857

WEYLAND-YUTANI HAD SET UP YET ANOTHER COLONY, EXCEPT UNLIKE THE LAST ONE THIS ONE FLOURISHED. LEFT UNDISTURBED IT SOON GREW INTO A METROPOLIS FULL OF ABUNDANT LIFE, MEANWHILE A FEW MILES OFF AN ALIEN HIVE WAITED

THE ALIEN HIVE THAT GREW GREEDY, SO THEY DEVELOPED A PLAN. A PLAN THAT WOULD SUPRISE THE HUMANS THAT ALIENS HAD SUCH CUNNING AND STRATAGY

IT WAS ANY USUAL EVENING IN THE CITY BUT THEN JUST IN EARSHOT STRANGE NIOSES COULD BE HEARD. STRANGE ENOUGH TO DRAW OUT A PLATOON OF COLONIAL MARINES. ON ACHERON THE MARINES NOT ONLY SERVED AS THE MILITARY BUT ALSO AS THE POLICE FORCE SO NO TROOP WAS EXPENDABLE. AS THEY APPROACHED THE AREA EVERYTHING BECAME SILENT.SUDDENLY A TROOPER WAS PULLED AWAY. THIS SUDDENLY HAPPENED TO THE ENTIRE FIRST LINE OF MARINES DISSAPEARED IN THE HILLY ENVIREMENT. THE MARINES BEGAN TO PANICK SOME RETREATED SOME JUST CHARGED INTO THE HILLS FIRING AND SCREAMING,NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN.
JUST THEN THEY CHOSE TO SHOW THEMSELVES. THE ALIENS NOW KILLED THE MARINES OUT IN THE OPEN,IMPALING THEM,SHREDDING THEM AND JAWING THEM.AS MORE AND MORE OF THE MARINES WERE DRAWN TO THE BATTLE FIELD THE CITY WAS LEFT MORE AND MORE VULNERABLE.WORSE THE ALIENS HAD FOUND WAYS INTO THE SEWERS AND FROM THERE THE VENTALATION SYSTEMS.THE ALIENS FROM THERE PICKED OFF THE REST OF THE MARINES.SOON THE CITY WAS LEFT COMPLETELY VULNERABLE.THE ALIENS WOULD SNEAK THERE HAPLESS VICTIMS BACK INTO THE SEWERS.SOON THE CITIZEINS FOUND OUT WHAT WAS GIONG ON AND PANICKED. NOW THE ALIIENS SURFACED ATTACKING PEOPLE OUT IN THE OPEN.SOME HUMANS TRIED TO RUN FOR THE BORDER ONLY TO FIND THE ALIENS WAITING FOR THEM THERE.MEANWHILE A GROUP OF PREDATORS FROM A CLAN NEARBY TRIED TO GET A GOOD HUNT OUT OF THE SITUIATION ONLY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE ALIENS SINISTER PLOT. SOON THE ENTIRE CITY HAD BEEN RAPED OF LIFE. BUT THREE YUATJA ESCAPED THE CARNAGE........................THE SURVIVING TRIO OF PREDATORS RETURNED TO THIER CLAN,BODIES MANGLED BEYOND HELP,SCARED FOR LIFE THEY DRAGGED THEMSELVES BACK TO TELL THE GRUESOME STORY. THE CLAN LISTENED IN DREAD FOR THEY HAD LOST MANY OF THIER GREATEST HUNTERS AND ABOVE ALL THIER PRECIOUSE ELDER.

SOON THE BETA MALE BECAME THE NEW ELDER PREDATOR.HE TRAINED HARD AND SOON BECAME GREATER THAN ANY ELDER IN THAT CLANS HISTORY.
MEANWHILE THE ELDER HAD A SON.........

THE ELDERS SON GREW AND TRAINED, HE WAS NAMED BLOOD HUNTER (SPECULATIONS OF WHY HE WAS NAMED THIS IS MOST LIKELY BECUASE OF HIS BRUTAL NATURE AND ANGER)HE SOON BECAME THE BEST HUNTER OF ALL OF HIS PIERS. ONE DAY BH LEFT TO GO ON A MINI-HUNT. WHILE HE WAS GONE THE ALIEN HIVE ATTACKED THE CLAN. THE ALIENS CUAGHT THE CLAN OFF GUARD AND IT BECAME A SLUAGHTER. YUATJA WERE DRAGGED OFF AND MASSACRED. SOON THE ELDER PULLED HIMSELF TOGETHER AND KILLED ALIENS IN EVERY DIRECTION, THEY DIED AT THE TIP OF HIS BLADE. ACID WOULD HAVE SPEWED EVERYWHERE. SOON THE ALPHA ARRIVED AND UPON SIGHT OF HIM THE ELDER CHARGED THROUGH THE HORDES OF ALIENS TOWARD IT. THE ELDER SOON CUAGHT UP TO IT AND SWUNG HIS COMBI-STICK, THE ALIEN DUCKED AND WRAPPED ITS TAIL AROUND THE ELDERS ARM. THE ELDER RETALIATED BY CHOPPING THE TAIL OFF.THE ALPHA SCREAMED IN PAIN AND SWUNG ITS ARM KNOCKING OFF ITS MASK..........
SOON BH RETURNED AND WAS SHOCKED, FROZEN IN TERROR AT WHAT WAS GIONG ON THEN HE SAW IT. HIS FATHER RIP THE TAIL OFF OF THE ALPHA, THEN IT SWUNG ITS ARM RIPPING OFF HIS MASK. THE ELDER WAS ABOUT TO RETALIATE WHEN A TAIL TORE THROUGH HIS CHEST.BH FELL TO HIS KNEES.THE ELDER TORE OUT A SHURIKEN AND RIPPED OPEN THE ALIEN BEHIND HIM,KILLING IT.BY NOW THE ALPHA RETREATED SLIGHTLY BUT THE ELDER TORE ON AND SLEW ANOTHER ALIEN WHEN AN ALIEN RIPPED OPEN THE ELDERS SIDE. THE ELDER FELL TO THE GROUND, PANTED, GOT BACK UP AND NETTED THE ALIEN KILLING IT IN A SADISTIC WAY.THE ELDER CHARGED ON AND KILLED ANOTHER ALIEN BUT YET ANOTHER LEAPED HIM AND JAWED HIS CHEEK OFF. THE ALPHA LEAPED IN FRONT OF HIM GLARING DOWN AT THE DEFEATED ELDER. THE ELDER GLANCED UP AND KNEW HE GO NO FARTHER SO HE LUAGHED AND SPAT IN THE ALPHAS FACE. THE ALPHA THEN JAWED HIM IN THE FOREHEAD PUTTING THE ELDER INTO A SLEEP HE WOULD NEVER WAKE UP FROM.BH FELL TO HIS KNEES, A TEAR TRICKLED DOWN HIS FACE.HE HID IN THE SHADE OF THE TREES FOR COVER AND WAITED FOR THEM TO GO KNOWING THAT HE COULD NEVER DEFEAT SO MANY ENEMIES RIGHT NOW. SO HE WAITED

BH SOON GREW TO HIS FULL POTENTIAL. HE CREATED IDEAL WEAPONS USED SPECIFICLY FOR KILLING ALIENS AND TRAINED. BESIDES EATING AND DRINKING THE ONLY THING HE EVER DID WAS TRAIN.
FOR THE BURNING HATRED FOR XENOS NEVER GREW DIMMER ONLY WILDER.SOON THE DAY HAD COME. HE SNUK INTO THE NEST WITH EASE FOR THIS WAS WERE ALL OFTHAT TRAINING CAME IN HANDY. HE SOON FOUND HIMSELF IN THE EGG ROOM. SEEING ALL OF THE PREMATURE XENOS ENRAGED HIM. HE SOON SET HIMSELF TO WORK WITH HIS CASTER AND IN A FEW MINUTES HE HAD BLASTED ALL OF THE EGGS TO HELL. THE HOSTS WERE ALSO QUICK WORK.BUT SOON HE WAS SPOTTED BY A XENO AND SEEING ALL OF ITS BRETHREN KILLED ENRAGED IT TOO SOON MANY XENOS ARRIVED AND SET HIMSELF TO WORK KILLING THEM. HE BLASTED THEM TO HELL WITH HIS CASTER AND THE REST HE TOOK CARE OF WITH HIS ACID PROOF COMBI-STICK. ONE LEAPED AND HE STABBED IT IN MID AIR WITH HIS COMBI STICK AND THEN TRIPPED ANOTHER XENO AND STABBED IT WITH THE OTHER END OF THE STICK. AN ALIEN THEN CHARGED HIM AND HE DISPACHTED WITH A SHUREKIN. AN ALIEN THEN JUMPED HIM AND HE RAN IT THROUGH WITH HIS WRISTBLADES AND DIDNT EVEN CARE TO WACTH AS HIS WRISTBLADES SIZZLED AWAY. SUDDENLY AN EGG OPENED AND OUT OF IT LEAPED A HUGGER BH QUICKLY NETTED IT AGAINST A WALL. HIS CASTER TOOK CARE OF THE REST. HE CHARGED INTO ANOTHER ROOM WHERE HE SAW THE QUEEN ALIEN. IT CHARGED AND BH THREW HIS COMBI-STICK, IT CUAGHT THE QUEEN RIGHT IN THE MOUTH RIPPENG APART HER SECOND JAW. IT WENT DOWN UNCONSCIECE FOR A FEW MINUTES. WHILE THE QUEEN WAS KNOCKED OUT BH TOOK CARE OF THE REST OF THE ALIENS. NOW THE ALIEN QUEEN AWOKE AND ONCE AGAIN CHARGED. IT ATTACKED BH WITH ITS TAIL AND BH RIPPED IT OFF. THE QUEEN SCREECHED IN AGONY. BH LEAPED UPON IT AND SLICED IT OPEN WITH HIS DISC.
NOW ONLY ONE THING WAS LEFT. TO KILL THE ALPHA HE RAN THROUGH A SEREIS OF TUNNELS UNTIL HE CAME INTO A ROOM AND SAW IT.THROUGH HORDES OF ALIENS STANDING ONTOP OF A MOUND STOOD THE ALPHA ALIEN. AT THE SIGHT OF HIS SWORN ENEMY HE WAS SO ENRAGED THAT HE STARTED TO SWEAT HIS OWN BLOOD. HE ROARED THE LOUDEST,ANGRIEST ROAR HE HAD EVER ROARED. AND CHARGED, ALIENS FELL BEFORE IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE. HIS CASTER BLEW RIPPED APART WHOEVER STOOD IN HIS WAY. FINALLY HE GOT TO IT AND SWUNG HIS FIST. THE ALPHA WAS CUAGHT STRAIGHT IN THE FACE, HE FLEW BACK. BH KEPT UP HIS CHARGE BUT THE ALPHAS SEVERED TAIL LASHED OUT WHIPPING BH ACROSS THE FACE. IT HALTED HIM ONLY FOR A MOMENT,THEN HE GRABBED THE ALPHAS EXO SKELETON AND RIPPED IT OPEN. HE THE THEN PICKED IT UP BY ITS TAIL AND SWUNG IT BY ITS TAIL AROUND THEN SMASHED IT ON THE GROUND, BENT DOWN AND RIPPED ITS JAW OPEN. HE WAS SO ENRAGED THAT HE SET OFF HIS SELF-DESTRUCT DEVICE AND SHOVED IT INTO THE MANGLED ALPHAS MOUTH AND RAN. IT WAS NOW A RACE FOR SURVIVAL SO HE RAN,RAN AS FAST AS HIS LEGS WOULD TAKE HIM. SUDDENLY THE BOMB HIT 0......
BH COULD SEE IT GO OFF, IT CUAGHT UP TO HIM QUICKLY. HE JUMPED AND BLEW HIM TO THE GROUND WHEN HE GOT UP BEATEN BADLY HE HAERD A NIOSE HE LOOKED UP AND SAW A YUATJA CLAN SHIP UP OVERHEAD HE SOON FOUND OUT IT WAS THE HUNTERS MOON CLAN AND IS NOW WAITING FOR ACCEPTANCE INTO THE CLAN.......................

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/

Sweet Jesus Batman thread revival! And please lay off using all caps in your posts. The Caps lock button is there for a reason.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.