OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

cory--to answer your question, i got the saying from two places. first, thats pretty much how i live my life, i dont take the easy way to anything, there's no challenge in it. screws me up but i think i'm better for it. and second, the quote is from a movie called 'the ghost and the darkness' it just sums me up so i put it in. the character looks at his bloody and blistered hands from working as he washes his hands.

otangmod.jpg
@ssasin of Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

R.I.P you can put me in your story.

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I can't really be in anyone's stories until the RPG so everyone stop puting me in those stories they don't really fit into the Timeline

on page 28 read my time line right at the end of it the RPG begins, in time before that im In hyper Sleep on the Queen

~Another female on Da Site~
24517155789.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

nice stories

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I wanna hear!!! I'm a friend of good stories lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

i only sumed up my story does anyone wanna hear the full story of what happen during the time i was banished?
if so anyone want to intertwine stories?

BTW we have some good writers on this sight

Made by Nick

Predatoress you'll be in it by the way. remeber you got me in the clan i'm in now.
Frozen Alien can i put you in my story? or anyone out there?

Made by Nick

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yep, I am the recruiter lol j/k I just try to be here watching the situation and recommending the Balatu to ppl and ppl to Doc lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

It was a ship! A wierd human ship...different then the others i have seen. I looked around the ship. Dead bodies lay among the ground. It was awhile before i heard a door swish open. Three humans walked out. i hid from sight and my wrist blades came out. one human walked by and i shoved my wrist blades in the back of his head and removed it. I took out my Smart disk and threw it at another human killin him instantly. Then i used my tech to dissapear. I killed the last one with my combi stick. i walked in the ship and went tot he control room.
"Maybe..." i said to myself. "This could be my one way ticket off this planet."
i twisted some nobs and pushed some buttons. the ship rumbled the doors closed and before i knew it i was in space.
the clodness of space want new to me, but this time it felt different, it made me feel free. Not sure where i was going, i let the ship choose a path for me.

six months later...

i remeber dreaming of the day i was betrayed. Black Razor Jumping in the air whil screams filled the air. I remember the elder saying "Banishment!" I couldn't stand it! I remembered the rumbling of when my anger over took my soul. Then i woke up.
I still felf the rumbling, with was wierd. Then i realised that it wasn't my dream that was rumbling, it was the ship. I was endtering and atmosphere. Seconds pasted, i didn't know how to land the ship. Last thing i remember from that point was me crashing.

I woke up, my body in pain. My vision was blurey. my wisoin was clearing up but now i only saw a big white blure. But there was one thing blocking out the white blure. It was a human holding a knife...

~i stay forever your humble servent
Made by Nick

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

Part one

I once was a fully blooded predator, but am now only respected as a newborn, here is my story. I had just finished watching over xeno killing trial from my ship with king of kings and big evil 3 only a year away from being in their own xeno killing trial(all of the unbloods had survived i think it may have been the first time that it had ever happened so i was feeling lucky) so i decided to hunt at a human colony on a nearby planet. I had just began tracking a human, when there was a sharp pain in my neck. I pulled at it and grabbed someting... it was a dart. the last thing i remembered seeing was a predator uncloaking, not just any predator though it was a bad blood, after that everything went black. When i woke up i was in restraints and could feel that from the humming of the floor plates, that I was in space, then i remembered the bad blood i roared and began attempting to break the restraints, but it was no use. The bad blood left to gaurd me extended his glaive after hearing the commotion i made and came over to see what was going on. I knew i had a way to get out of my restraints(luckily this bad blood was lazy and had one end of his glaive just above the ground). I swung my restraints at the end of the glaive breaking them, but also cutting of my index finger on my left hand. The bad blood, not expecting this dropped his glaive and before it hit the ground i grabbed it and in the same motion sliced the bad blood in his stomach, for a second he stayed as he was but then the top of his body fell backwards and his legs collapsed. I was free and I was mad.

Hajou3sSig.gif
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i am a young unblooded predator seeking power and trophys and being worthy of the clan some predator think i very young but the hunter for aliens and people of Earth they call it it just a small place to beet and over power like all predators done before but the test of honour and pride a wait and no one will stop it

wow great stories everyone continue RIP it's getting better

24722423234.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

RPG ! this is not alowed this is not ment to be an rpg unless the mods alow it i thought this was a topic about how your carecter became how he was

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

File II, loading...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How it was born
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 days later, Aiken and the Mad Scientist were studying the the small, leathery egg, and what type of creature it was. Its structure was completely out of this world (literally), it seemed to have something moving inside of it that it incased, it was a totally new species. The same female scientist before was sent into the room with a clipboard to research their findings, watching the egg in another small metal boxed pod through gorilla-glass. The egg started spreading that same resin-like vine around it and throughout the metal box it was in.

MORE TO BE ADDED (will edit ths post, it's too short).

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

who said anything about an RPG?

I didn't put anyone in my story by the way, only predatoress. sorry Kidd. Anyway my story continuse...

Back then when i was younger i didn't give people/creatures a chance. i would juge them automaticly, just by what they look like. And with this human holding a knife above my head what was i to think? I wiggled and tried to break free, but it was no use..it was just useless. then the human spoke...
'You got cut up pretty bad.' he said useing the knife to cut a stitch.
I growled.
'well you should be better now. i stitched you up pretty well. they should hold. and i repaired what i could with that thing." he pointed at the ship i stole. 'it should fly.'

as he talked i thought to myself..why? why was this human helping me? He doen't know me? he Doesn't know what will happen once i get my strength back. But that didn't bother him...he just did what he did.

three days later....

it took me a while for my strength to come back...but it did. The human was very polite, and respectful too me. And when it was time to leave i thanked him. I gave him a trincket from a past hunt. it was tied in with my hair. it was the finger of some animal. he put it around his neck and i left the planet.
by over riding the last data in the ship i returned to Yautja, this time the ship exploted, but i came out safe.=) lucky!

days later after getting my spiret back i was about to take out another small clan when someone came from behind.
"Stop!" she yelled.
I turned around "Who are you?"
"Predatoress is the name...and don't attack that clan!" she ordered.
"Why dare i ask?"
"Its my clan...where is yours?"
"They banished me." i said poloshing the tip of my combi stick.
"Why did they not take your weapons?"
"Not enough proof for the whole banishment thing."
"You in need of a clan?"
"I guess." R.I.P was surprised by the news.
"Then promise not to attack...and i'll put in a good word for you." She took off her helmet.
"Okay." R.I.P took off his mask and it showed the scar of the missing eye and smiled.

And thats were it ends. now i'm in balatu and life is sweet. Thanks for listening.

Made by Nick

Katam this is a topic for charaters. this is not an RPG. where dose it say that?

Made by Nick

I dont know???

Maybe someone said somethng liek it .. hmm
Or maybe they just said it's like an RPG i already know about RPGs and Mods i think all of us do but no one started an RPG here we just have each other in our stories to make it interesting... and we're not fighting much

24722423234.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

oh sry i miss read frozen aliens post in pg32 sry it said RIP not RPG sry :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

lol its ok

25200061183.jpg