FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

um i didn't insult him in anyway im just sayin that either him or Cory could continue the story Donut and i started

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

I know and you did not insult him and I can't wait for yours and Cory's storie cause I like both of yalls story so keep them coming

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Donut and Frozen hissed wickedly at this enemy, Donut remembered how these creatures had attacked the hive she was born in, she was only a young drone then and could barely do any damage, but now She was a warrior. Donut pounced on the enemy(cory) and threw him off his feet, both stumbled about trying to slash and wound each other. The enemy succeded on wounding donut, his wrist blades pierced through her shoulder and she let out a howl. Donut began to thrust her claws around violently, breaking some of the armor and weapons the enemy had. The enemy pushed Donut off of him and jumped up on his feet, Donut did the same and they stood confronting each other. Both were full of rage, and both had a deep lust for blood, they came charging at each other and sliced like mad. part of Donuts arm was sliced off, torents of acid blood came spewing out of her wound, hitting the enemy all over. The enemies armor protected him from most of the acid, but the parts of flesh that were not shielded were beginning to disolve. Both were overwelmed with pain, but their hatred towards each other kept them running. As Donut thrusted her tail into the enemys chest, the enemy pierced his spear through her stomach, there was one moment of stillness, then they both fell to the ground. Neither were dead, but both were too weary to fight anylonger. Frozen came by Donuts side and gently dragged her towards the inner hive where she would be able to recover. The enemies friend which Donut and Frozen had captured, had awoken. It came to his friend who was still laying on the ground, and used a medicomp on him restoring some of his health. The enemy had just enough strength to run, "jiyatu so vina" the friend whispered, then both of them quickly exited the hive. They had had enough, As did donut and the rest of the hive. Now was the time to recover. Donut layed on a small bed made of resign on the ceiling, she layed on her side and thought about the faces of her enemies... she had face them in the past, and yet again in the present, she knew she would have to face them in the future...but when that time comes, she will be prepared.

-and it i posted the story a lil late hehe, i'll continue the new ones if ya want. but i'm feeling a bit under the weather right now, i'll continue tomorro, goodnite guys ^^-

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok,what i posted before you donut is after what you posted ok?

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

or actually it worked quite well, so what i posted did really happen right after you posted, even though its intentions were not. so the story still makes since anyways.
well good nite ^^ cya guys tomorro

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

ok cool,i will continue mine,the ending of mine ok

coryssig.jpg

Yep thats ok

I looked at Dread and decided not too.. i knew what it was like to be in dishonor. then Cory
s foot pushed me off while struggling with Donut and i slipped off the ship... and i was saved by something invisible.. Not completely invisible, i saw. It was a ship, i knew to much from my other life. It was the ship of what my Hive called "The Enemy" but i never knew what they were talking about.

I couldn't hold on, we were in the Atmosphere of Earth and we were near it. A Yautja jumped infront of me and made a war cry. The ship un-cloaked, my Scars glowed again and then we entered the clouds of Earth.. i had only one choice.. I had to fight until Death. To have dishonor is worse than Death. To die with Honor was what i would do, so we started fighting and then Donut, Dread and Cory fell on the ship aswell, with a few other Xenomorph following. the Yautja were out numbered, until out of no where 3 other Yautja un cloaked and we started fighting..

24318484679.jpg

me and dread limped away from the hive.eventully we fell holding eachother.i injected myself with 3 medicomps.i reord in aginy.dread seemed to be fine.we continued walking and stoped at the woods.we looked up at the moon.till they saw flying xenos from another hive.they came down to the ground.all of them faced us.

i jumped on a few and choped there wings off.they tried to fly but they failed and hissed at us.we fount them.one scratched me in the face and kicked me into a tree.i was dazed,i didnt realize that dread was fighting them herself.

i watched as she speared them with combnations off side blades.i pulled my nutgun out and switched it to spear.i cocked it and it turned into a snipergun.i sniperd as meny as i could so dread would have a advantage.

i was lefted into the sky by the alpha xeno(flyer).we got far in the sky.i knew it there that it was over,as its jaw got closer to my face.

SSILSSSLIICCCCEEEE.
THE XENO THAT WAS CARRYING ME WAS SLICED into two.then the sheriken came back down through the flyer again into dread's hand.hi fell.

then i landed right imto her hands.i then rolled out and stared at her while on the ground.i noticed her mask was off.i looked around and the flyers were dead al around her.she imatated a human luagh.then roerd.

i got up.a face hugger jumped at dread.i got in its way.it cerled around my helmet.i took it off and pelled the facehugger and crushed it in my hands.dread was pleased.we straped are masks on are belts and walked away from the the mess.

we heared footsteps.we turned around and saw the queen flyer.you called tell on the expresstion on are faces that we were frightened.then a cunning grinn traveled across my face.i jumped on it.dread hid.

it started to fly around low.i threw my disc and sheriken at its tail cutting it into three.her head turned around and tried to impale me with its jaw.right as its jaw reached my face it fell off as dreheriken flew by and back.she screamed in pain.dread could tell i have done this befor.i pulled her wings off.she landed ontop of a marine ship killing them all.

dread walked by the queen.dread reord at it.she began cutting its head off.

hours later.
i called in a ship for pick up.the ship was there,they saw the blooded look on dread's face.

SCARFACE AND DREAD WILL RETURN!

coryssig.jpg

long after my break.
i was in my ship and celtic called me up and i did hear what he said.i ignored it.

i lunched my self onto newyork city for a hunt.i landed in a sewer.i looked and saw some drug dealers.i walked from behind one and pulled his head off with my wristblade.

the others ran.i threw my combstinck into ones head.i the last one ran thoughout an alliy.he was at a dead end.he looked back.i got closer and uncloaked.he said crist,what the F#CK ARE YOU!he swoung a pounch and at that second his head was riped off.

i walked away and cloaked.i cralwed up a building.i found a spot to purch.
i thought about how me and donut fought.
i thought on how frozen's angered at me.

but the the longer i was in the city the more those thoughts went away.i found a group named the "DEAD PUNKS"i followed them throughout the city.as soon as they entered there hid out base.it stormed.police drove by looking for the killer of the drug dealers.

i got into the dead punk's pent house.they sat down loading there guns.i watched as they unspectively moved without knowing what i was going to do to them.one opend the closet and pulled out a teenager that was ducked taped.they all started pounching him.

zzzziziiizisissshhh
my plasmacaster shot threw one of them.i crawled into the house.they all started shooting.

later when they stoped to load.i jumped down at one byhimself.i impaled him in the back with wristblade.and then i slit his throaght.
they all started shooting.i luanched a net at one.and shot a spear into ones head.the spear took his head to the wall.

the rest of them looked at eachother and said whats going on.i got behind onother when he all the shooting settled.i grabbed his head and snaped it.the shooting began and this time it wasnt going to stop.i impaled onther with my combstick and kicked him into the wall. i uncloaked,the leader was left.

he ran to the top of the building.i chased him.ias soon as we were on the top of the builing i jumped in front of him.he stared at me in disbelieve.
i played my helmet playback:WHAT THE F#CK ARE YOU!.i reored at him and pounched him to the ground.the more he moved the more i pounched.
he got to the edge of the building.he stood up and tried to pounch me off.

at that moment i impaled my combstick into his head and used my foot to pull it off.his body fell down to the sky.it landed in an alley next to a bum.

i imatated a human luagh,and roered.as thunderstuck.it showed frayed bodies below me in the room below me.the cops came and i jumped to another building.

i cleaned my skulls in a alleyway.droping skin to the floor.

TV:tonight a vegalanty sluaghtered a group called the dead punks.they found Carl thombson,in the mess.i was missing for a mounth.his mother was very pleased to have him back.but the murrders are still a mystery,no sospecs where acused.and the bodies of the vitims where eather skinned or decapitated.

i reormed the city.looking for criminals.the crim droped.but police where everywhere.

coryssig.jpg

I dont knwo what happened.. but....

I fell off the ship.. and i had a flash back of my whole time..... my life..

24318484679.jpg

go ahead and add to mine and your stories combined i would like to read them

coryssig.jpg

This flash back was about where i started..

There i was... in the middle of a war....
My spear ready in my hand, i was running to any where... but there.... and my life flashed before me...

And i thought of nothing else... and before i knew it, i huge swarm if Xenomorphs ambushed me and i was trapped in the middle, fighting my way out with my Combi-Stick and i finally broke free of them and started running to the top, to my clan brothers. There we all were, all of my clan protecting our ship from the Xenomorphs. We died one bye one, until it was me, 2 other clan brothers, and our leader, and Elder. We all fought to the death, protecting our ship.

When all were defeated, and only me, and the Elder were left, I raised my arm up, holding my Combi-stick, which was holding a Xenomorph head. I roared with triumph, and before i knew it, my leader was tossed in the Air onto the ground beneath me, and then i heard a screech that was familiar to me...

There, i turned my head, and i saw A PredQueen ready with her tail right above my leaders body. I Leaped as fast i could,, stabbed her second jaw, shot her tail with my Plasma Caster, and I pulled my leader up to the ship where waited and looked for the Queen Xenomorph..

I Was still looking around, and then it pushed me to the side and I lyed there, helpless with only my spear equiped, as i watched her push the ship trying to destroy it... then i remembered the Elder inside.. and I stood up with the last of my strentgh, jumped as fast as i could, and killed the Xenomorph with a last attempt, and i got in my ship and returned to my home planet, to return to hunting later.. and there in my trophie rack.. was the Skull of the legendary Pred Queen Xenomorph...

Mean While, On that Distant Planet, in the Alien Hive... burst a Hybrid out of a Yautja.....
That was only the beggining... unfortunateley i didnt think i would have to face creatures such as them.. i didnt. yet.
Then, i remembered....
The Pred Alien.. i never faced anything like it in my life.. except..
I then had a Flash Back of my last Encounter with... a PredQueen... 100 years ago, i came back to reality, realizing that i was dreaming and i have been captured.
I looked around and saw scientists around me, and i was weakened, my weapons in the other room, my Bio-Helmet being studied in the corner.
I broke free, retrieving my weapons and helmet, and started looking for a way out of the torture labs. I was confused. I looked around and i saw resin around.. it looked very familiar.
I kept on and finally i found a tunnel, leading to a light, so i followed it. When i got down from it, i heard noises, so i activated my cloak. i jumped to the top and looked around the room for anything that would be a threat to me. then i heard human voices, and i heard them talking about my clan brothers.

I then thought about it, and i knew they were here too, so i had to go back and recue them. They were unbloods, and i was supervising them in their... then i remembered the resin...
I didnt remember anything, but them and the ritual. I knew there were Xenomorph around, but in the condition they were in, they couldnt fight. I got them a medicomp to heal them and their energy back packs.

We activated our cloaks, and moved on. There in the main room, we saw the Alien Queen, but it didnt see us.. i forgot about our cloaks..
so we moved on and found the room i was in and retrieved their weapons. Now the only thing to do was go down and find the hidden Plasma Casters. On our way, we heard a noise and looked around. All of a sudden, Celtic was knocked down by a Praetorian. One Other Predator, activated his Shuriken and blew off the monster's Head.

The male was attracted to me, as it was acting... different then usual.
We started talking about plans, and here is our conversation
Celtic:"What are we going to do?"
Chopper:"I dont know maybe we should go through that hole?"
Me:"No, we were just through there maybe we can find a way out follow that Drone"
Celtic:" What? and risk being torn apart in an ambush?"
Me: "Hey its better than waiting for another Praetorian to ambush us what would you want a Preatorian or a couple of drones?"
Chopper:"I'll go with the drones"
Celtic:"I'd rather be ambushed by something i know what is going to ambush me, not something like being brought into the hive or something surprising."
Scar(Male):"yeah you go do that"

We went on, With Celtic and his traps ready.
The Drone, with Celtic Being right, led is to the Hive.
Celtic:"You knew I was right didn't you"
Me:"Yeah"
Celtic:"Why the hell did we go this way then?"
Chopper:".... umm...."
Me:"I have something i wanted to do for 100 years."
Chopper:"uhh guys??"
Celtic:"What did you want to supervise us knowing you can use us for bait is that what you wanted to do??
Me:"No you dont understand hold on listen-"
Chopper:"HEY LISTEN TO ME!"
Both:"What!!??"

Chopper than pointed to the Queen, which was looking at us.
Chopper:"I told you to be Quiet!"
Celtic:"No you didn't"
Chopper:"yes I did"
Celtic:" Yeah you did"
Chopper:"no I- wait just shut up she's looking at us and-"
Scar:"Shut Up Both of you!"
Me:"S***.
Celtic:"What?"
Me:"Look infront of you."

Celtic looked, and then the Queen Almost knocked his head from his body.
We all then ran and jumped to the highest ledge.
Celtic aimed for the Queen's Head. Suddenly, a Battle Xenomorph Grabbed him and threw him into the middle of the Hive.

Chopper:"we have to go and save him!"
Scar:"There's no time we have to find a way to destroy the Queen."
Chopper:"Bu-"

Just then the Queen Knocked the stuck combistick from her head and it stabbed chopper in the left arm. Chopper then fell, and was officially killed by the Queen with her tail.

Celtic's Plasma Caster Shot the Queen in the Tail, knocking it off. Acid splattered everywhere, and the Queen roared in pain. She commanded every Xenomorph in the Hive to get the remaining Yautja, while she deals with the Celtic Warrior.
The Queen, before killing Celtic after a long battle, revealed her true face to him. she was normal... except for one thing. she had a bigger mouth on the out side of her.. resembling that of a Yautja. before his death, she roared like a Predator, and stabbed him in the head with the second jaw.

Scar and I (my name is Hunter) talked about how to make it out of there, and i found out she was atracted to me, for saving her life earlier. We went to destroy the Hive, with me setting off my self destruct device, and making it out safely.

I thought it was over, but here is the part of my story... when i encounter.. it again...

Outside the Colony, we looked at each other, and remembered the Alien she succesfully killed, so I marked her Bio-Mask and head. She was then an adult young blood, and I started to like her.. then out of no where, those.. things.. it.. appeared and roared oer after seeing its home being setroyed, and being the only one left of its kind on that planet.

Scar Stabbed it in the head, and i threw my Shurikin at its arm. amazingly, it grew back, and the spikes on its back grew instantly.
We tried cutting of its head, but it grew back.
This was no ordinary Predalien. This was a Newly discovered Hybrid. Made in the torture labs, born live by the Queen. No eggs. no Face Huggers. it was the NewBorn.
I quickly stabbed its head with my wrist Blades, and shoved it into the lava pit. a few seconds later, it leaped out, with its head gone and its leg gones as well, but the didnt grow back. I soon realized only my Plasma caster could kill it.

Scar gave me her cannon, and after a long fight, I proudly held its skull in my hand.
We looked at each other again, and left to our home world with my dead Clan brother's Ship.

Soon, again i would return.. someday

I Thought i would never Face these Creatures again.... I was Wrong

Awaking From Hyper Sleep With Scar, we only remembered being in the ship 68 years ago.. it seemed like 5 minutes...

Our Ship Crash Landed on our Planet. Something was wrong. Something brought us off Course. We don;t know what... he appeared to still be attracted to me...

Heading back to our camp, we started talking about our plans.

Scar:".... We Arent Supposed to be here right now..."
Me:"Yes i know something brought us off course..."
Scar:"I can only expect Dishonor when we get back to camp"
Me:"......"

When we got to the Clan's Camp Site, Our Elder stood infornt of us and we kneeled down.

Elder:"Why are you here....You'r supposed to be on Acheron With the other Hunting group.."
Me:"Something Brought us Off Course, We don't know wha-"
Elder:"Scar Face has been waiting... Pack and get ready for your trip."
Scar:"..."

After Setting up our equipment, we boarded our ship along with 3 other Blooded warriors, and our Elder. Setting up our hunting ground location was long. Acheron was said to be the Home Planet Of the Xenomorph. Then, I remembered My Encounter with them. I was Scared, but i had to go.

Almost Arriving at Acheron, We recieveda message from the Hunting Group at the Hunting Grounds.

Scar Face:"Hunter- are you there"
Me:"Yes... what has happened whats going on"
I heard loud nosies coming from the transmission- loud.. .screeching
Scar Face:"My Group is in the Hive- there are 5 of them"
it turned dead after a few moments.
"Five What!?"

I then heard a loud explosion.
When we arrived, there was no site of any life.. and then i saw Scar Face in his ship, healing hiself.

ScarFace:"Let's Go.. i'll lead."

We activated our cloaks, and started climbing up a Mountain.. made of resin sourrounding a building. Further Up, we found a hole. I checked if any Xenomorph were near.. and i spotted one. It was coming right for me, when Scar shot his Spear Gun at it's head, and it died instantly.

Me:"..."
Scar Face:" That way"

We went through the hole, and entered a room. We then heard Loud Screeching, and something Jumped ontop of one of the Yautja..

We all searched around, and something Blew the Ground to pieces and we all fell through a long tunnel... as I awoke, i found myself trapped in Resin, as an egg started to Hatch.....

Awakening from my sleep.. i realized i was trapped in Xenomorph Resin....

Seeing my Plasma Caster Equiped, i shot every Egg in the room, and freed my Bretherens from the Resin. We searched around the room, making sure no others were around, when just then a Face Hugger Leaped to me, and i threw my Smart Disc At it before it reached my head.

Walking around.. i was searching for an exit...
Finally i found a hole, leading to another room. I looked around and found only me and Scar in the room. I activated my Mini Map On my Wrist CPU and i found out that the rest of them were in another room.. right on top of us.

"..."
We entered a few rooms, and found Scar Face Looking at one of the Dead Queens, that was apperently Hunting him.
Scar Face:[Predator Play Back]"You've Never Hunted.. Anything Like US before."

He Ripped out Her Skull, Took One look at it, Cleaned it and held it proudly in his hand, showing off his new trophie and roaring.
He Noticed us, and told us that the others were in the room above.

One Other Yautja, when we got there killed the Warrior Alien that Jumped on top of him earlier. I saw its Skull attached to a stick, attached to his back-pack. I extracted my Wrist Blades and looked around. I got My Glaive out, ready for anything, and then i heard a noise. It sounded like a Face Hugger, so I got my Smart Disc as well. Everyone did the same.

We faced another Queen.. and then i remembered what Scar Face said to me..
"there are 5 of them"

The Queen didn't notice us... and we kept on.
One other Yautja Threw his Spear at the Queen's Head, Instantly Killing her for no trouble later. Once we were at the top of the Tower we found the Energy Source of the Hive.
The Main Computer... I then realized that this was what Scar Face had been talking about. The Ship that crashed to an unknown place.

This computer... MOTHER...

Come To MOTHER.....

This Hive we were in.. Had Stronger.. Smarter Xenomorph.... we knew we had to destroy this one...

Voice:"Come To MOTHER..."

I struggled and I Finally came back to reality. Seeing my Vision, I had to go back to the Center of the Hive.. To face them again..

Scar Led Me to the center of the hive, where we found Millions of Xenomorph watching gaurd, protecting eggs.. and the Queen.. I saw one Drone, which looked like it wasn't ready to fight creatures such as us... so Scar and I Threw Plasma Bombs and it hit most of them severely and the Drone was hit in the arm by Scar's Plasma Caster.

It struggled to Get up but in her mind she knew.. she has never faced anything like Scar... and she knew That Creature was her enemy..

Meanwhile... The Elder and the other 3 Yautja were in search of MOTHER, to destroy her and finally put an end to the Hive.

Elder:"...Long Spear"
Long Spear:"What is it..?"
Elder:"That Thing... What is it"
Long Spear:"Look OUT!"

An Elite PredHunter Xenomorph Jumped out and Attacked the Elder, severley Hurting his left arm. The Xenomorph then Retreated to the Queen, and left the Elder in Pain. Luckily the Elder had A Medicomp to heal himself, and he was ready again.

I was in the middle of a pile of Xenomorph, trying to fight my way out. They wouldn't stop coming.. more and more kept coming and I knew i was doomed. Just then, A Plasma Caster Shot out of no where and opened a hole for me to go through. I ran through, hundreds of Xenomorph chasing me.. ans Activated my Wrist Bomb and Threw it In the middle of the Group. I ran for my life, and sealed the room door so the bomb wouldn't affect the other doors where other Yautja may be.

I stopped for a second.. thinking of a way to confront the Queen and destroy the hive.. and the only way for that was to...

Voice:"Come To MOTHER....come to MOTHER.....
"Come.. To MOTHER

I heard nosies and i got my Wrist Blades and my Combi-Stick out, ready for anything.

My Spear Gun was out of ammo, so the only way to destory the power source high up in the ceiling was to get Acid on there.. somehow

Seeing my Sacrificial dagger, i remembered that it was Acid Proof, and i knocked a Xenomorph down, splashed my weapon with acid, and splattered some one the energy box. Revealing a hole, i jumped through it and i saw MOTHER.. infront of me in the Tube...
I always thought it was just a CPU system.. but it was.. Human..

Scar Face, standing right next to me, looked at it and recognized it.
ScarFace:[Predator Play Back]"Im The Boss Of this CITY!(LAUGHS)"

Me:"...this is MOTHER?"
Voice:"May The Queen Rule All who disturb her"

The room lit Up, the floor turned into an elevator, and we dropped into the Hive.. and Xenomorph.. millions .. were surrounding us.. and the Queen Roared in pain and she kept drooling.. She broke free from her Egg sack, and knocked Scar and the others down onto a lower platform, fighting Xenomorph, leaving me and the Queen to fight 1 on 1.

I threw my Shurikin at her several times, and she knocked me down and I shot my Plasma Caster at her Arm and it was bleeding acid rapidly. The Queen stabbed my arm with her tail lightly, and pulled me to the other side of the platform and I threw my spear at her Second Jaw right when it came out of her mouth. She Roared in pain, and threw me to the edge of the platform.

Seeing her children in pain and decreasing in numbers, she roared and jumped down from our fight and started helping her children with the other Yautja. I thought for a moment.. and i remembered about the platform control.

Me:"Jump on this platform!"

The others Listened, and i quickly dropped the lower platform into the Lava.. and we thought it was all over..

We Left.. never to return Acheron... and thought it would never happen again...

Mean While.. On Acheron in the center of the hive...

*Lava Boiling... Wind sounding...* *CRASH*
*Queen Blasts through lava* *ROARS*

ACHERON 5000

*Yautja ship lands on Acheron- Yautja get ready for hunting*

The Yautja enter a maze and try to find an entry... Yautja fall through a hole they find and they begin to go in seperate ways..

Mean while, 10 marine ships also land on Acheron and enter through the hole.

Marines head through and go to the center of the Hive. One of them is ambushed by Xenomorph and brought to the Hive. 7 More Xenomorph come into play to distract the Marines and they go into battle.

Marine1:"They keep coming! there's no end to them!"
Marine2:"Grenade!"

An explosion soon followed after that. Acid spilled in a Marine's Machine gun, and he threw it at another Xenomorph and there was chaos in the room. Face Huggers and Drones kept appearing and there was no stop to them. Eventually the Xenomorph captured all but 4 of them.

In one other room, 3 Yautja.. one appeared to be female, were searching the room for Xenomorph. the Female hid Plasma Bolts incase any were near.. all other Yautja appeared to be male. One was an Elder and others were warriors. One appeared to be actracted to the female. In the other room were Xenomorph eggs with hosts trapped within the resin.

Hours later new Xenomorph were born and the Queen commanded them to come to the Center of the hive.

Queen:"Destroy them!!"

*All Xenomorph Hissing and screeching-Xenomorph leading Yautja into the Main chamber*

*A few more events hppen(nothing to interesting) and all leads up to fight with Female Yautja*

The Female Yautja Looked down to see the rest of the creatures like her fighting off the Xenomorph and only her and I were left on the Top PlatForm.

The Yautja and I fought and I threw her across the platform several times. Seeing my children in danger I threw myself down and almost killed them all... but they jumped onto the top plat form and dropped the lower platform into the lava, where we all went.

3 hours later I woke up and jumped out of the lava..

*Queen bursts up from lava and roars*
*Queen Roar*

BEFORE LIFE STARTED AS XENOMORPH

I was kept Young,even after hundreds of years, i return to Earth now and then but something strange has been going on with me...

I was on a mission for the Yautja, a distress signal from a hunting group in our clan

Something went wrong, and before i went missing this was heard on a transmission :
"*Xenomorph Screeching* *Screaming*"

End of Transmission

Last time any living Yautja heard from me

The Planet I was on, The last time i would be a Yautja when i awoke.. I fell Asleep, i never woke up for a long, long time.

In my Dreams i felt real, and my soul was beggining a new life.

End of a Yautja, Birth of a Hybrid

I didn't just bring dishonor upon myself..... I did much worse than that. I became my Rival, the Ultimate prey, My Enemy. The Xenomorph

I knew where i was.. I landed on the previous ship i was on and jumped back on the Yautja ship, DOnut was having trouble.

I roared...

24318484679.jpg

dread and i got on our ship.celtic took us to the MOON.we sat in the ship painting.we arived at the moon and landed at a temperary hidout.
we got out and dragged our trophies to the rooms.

celtic got in my face,WHAT HAPPENED DOWN THERE.

i said that we came across a breed of flying xenos.celtic was not believing me.

then i confessed about the other hive that was in the middle of somthing.

celtic asked why aernt they dead?
then i stated that we did not try to kill them.they saved are lives.

celtic wispered in my ear to follow him to the plan room. dread did not like the fact she was left out.

me and the elder walked to the plan room.we sat down and talked on how the Ryecoven industies stole xenos from the marines extermintion quarters.then they constructed a predalien hive.he said that the predaliens broke out of the contolles of Rycoven ind.

i told celtic to give him a day in a half.

that date......................................

i woke up.dread was in training with the elders for a week,then a healing prosses.he went through the hid out and picked my wave of preds.we loaded up in the ship,

we flew over the planet that me and donut,and frozen fought.we went to the cordinets 586-3974 where the predalien hive was.i droped off 2 blooded preds south of the hive.i flew around and droped 3 blooded preds off.this was not a bloodong so we didnt use unbloods.we flew and luanched 2 blooded off to the left.then an elder took controll of the ship and droped me and my wave off to the east.then the elder went back to the moon.i feared that we would come across donut and hear hive with frozen alien.

we cloaked and searched the perimeter along with the other 3 waves.all we found was dead marines and rycoven gaurds.i heard a wissleing sound.i got closer thn bbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm

the cave-hive exploated.all waves meet up into one wave we looked and there was a enemy yautja ship.we looked in it and 19 chestbursters came out.every one garbbed one and killed it,

hhhhouuuuuussssissssss
we heard xenos near by.we where set up by our rivil clan.

then we heard marine dropships land near in a vally.all 7 of us started at the marines.we saw androids and marines every where.

HHHHIIIIISSSEEEHHAAAHHHH
more xenos were heard.i took off and found and forest and hid the clan in the trees.we look.we knew somthing was going to go doen.we saw frozen aliens hive off in the diatance.

coryssig.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Frozen ... you out classed us girl

kidd-sig.jpgLook around every corner because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

lol that is history from my Character all leading up to my newset stories with Cory and Donut , and that story leading up to the Beggining of where i start posting in the RPG so that's the last story im making until the RPG

it's been nice making stories to entertain you guys- now i won't be doing it until the RPG and afte that ill make stories once in a while

24318484679.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alright, have a good break from these stories, to collect your thoughts ...

Now the part I hate the most but have to obey back on topic

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

This is my last time ill post a story until the RPG

Donut was struggling with her enemy, the silence of the sky roamed the Earth and it seemed as it was nightime. She stabbed the Yautja in the chest and growled. I jumped on top of the other one and started cutting him with my Tail. Cory , as i saw again came from nowhere and pushed me back. hundreds of other Xenomorph and Yautja began coming on the ship.

Parts of the ship started un-cloaking as Xenomorph and yautja went on it. Millions of Xenomorph Fighting millions of Yautja, other ships coming to aid the Yautja. finally, all of the ship un-claoked- it was huge. It connected with the other large ships and finally, Daveberg and the Queen jumped off and started killing large amounts of Yautja.

I was trapped in the middle, many Yautja and Xenomorph Dying( none of you from the Hive or SS) and screeching could be heard all over the Earth. Many of these creatures fell off onto lower ships below us. I was cornered by many Yautja, and my Scar started glowing. My spikes grew and my Inner Jaw came out. It screeched and i jumped onto another part of the ship. other Yautja followed and many aimed at me wit htheir Plasma Casters.

many shots were fired, one hitting me with in the tail. the top of my tail was shot off, acid spilling everywhere. this wasn't good- the floor beneath me melted and i didn't have much time. My Tail blade grew back0 i forgot it could. I spit acid at the remaining Yautja who were chasing me and i stabbed several with my tail. they were still chasing me, hundreds uncloaking infront of me. Many Xenomorph were being killed by the Elders of the clans.

The Queen fell along with 3 Elders onto another ship, and they started fighting to the death. One of them splashed acid on some Yautja- Donut stabbed one with her Inner Jaw.

I ran for my life- many Yautja chasing me. I climbed onto the bottom of the ship, and entered. There was no one inside.. although i could hear many loud noises from above..

This was crazy. I was only a young Drone and i was forced into battle with hundreds of Yautja..

i was almost dead... i found a Xelf destruct sequence gauntlet... aka the computer gauntlet..

Only Yautja knew the code for it- I tried hard to remember..

i then activated it.... 5

*blowing up, Xenomorph Screeching, Yautja roaring*

I was inside, i saw white soming out and i said good-bye to the Earth aswell as The Hive...

I woke up and i was in the Hive, by the Queen.. Many Xenomorph were stilll there.. but i was told the events of what i thought i dreamed really did happen...

and next came the RPG...

24318484679.jpg

is anyone still on?

coryssig.jpg

any more small ones (that r befor the rpg)

coryssig.jpg

BEFOR THE RPG,PROMISE-LAST ONE

there was rumble every where.my fist smashed through.i got up.my helmet was on my belt.i looked.no yautjas where alive.i was happy dread and celtic and his wave didnt come down.

i looked and a serviver xeno jumped on me,i grabed it by the neck,i played a platback from my hekmet-Scarface,you are the hunting proidgy...dyihiffff...ughiffhi.while holding the xeno i keep playing the playback till it worked,-SCARFACE YOU ARE THE HUNTER PRODIGY,BRING THE SKULL OF THE XENO WHO REALLY KILLED FATHER...

i roerd,with my hands clenching the xenos head exploated,and acid burned my head,i didnt even care.

i sat and morned the lose of all the good hunters,but i remembered that dishonor was worst than death.i thought to myself that i must regain my strenght and take the skulls of who was responcble for this.....................................................................................

coryssig.jpg