FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Oo lol then the Xenomorph who played me must of ben someone else , the end ofmine says i go back to sleep on the Queen (if i didnt put that part then you'll know now)

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i cenneted all my parts into one story,at the end of it is the begining of the rpg(for me)

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

ok,sorry

i misunderstood,sorry

coryssig.jpg

Um in the ending of my last post over there, that is where i Lead up to the RPG.. that part of the story is a dream of mine

24318484679.jpg

Ok so im not aloud to say your story is good

ok it was bad

lol Jk im serious im not making fun of yours that is a short story of what i think of Xenomorph im not insulting you in any way

24318484679.jpg

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

In front of Clan leaders:
"R.I.P! You have been acused of the murder of your fellow clan member, Black Razor. Your plead?"
"Guilty." R.I.P said angerly.

R.I.P was on his knees his hands chained behind his back, two guards on each side of him.

"Very well. Yet we have found out that Razor was unstable. But we still have no proof of him attacking you. So, we have made our minds. You will be banished, but you shall keep your weapons and armor. Your trophies will be stripped of you as well."

They took off R.I.P's chain's and walked him too the door. other Yautja talked aumungst themselves. R.I.P looked at his friend Nice eyes. He went up to her:
"Were you there?" R.I.p asked.
"yes and i'm so sorry."
"Why you didn't kill him."
"Move it Bad Blood!" one of the guards shoved.
Nice Eyes looked at R.I.P with pity, R.I.P didn't look back. That gate opened and they threw R.I.P out, then locked the gate
R.I.P was on his own...

~i stay forever your humble servent
Made by Nick

the dark surface of Earth was being approached, I crawled thrugh a window and there i saw Donut. I was a bit tired from the flash back and what really happened with me when i was one of THEM...

CONTINUING- This story is really the first beggining of when i start Posting in the RPG

Every serioes story i posted on here is the beggining for the RPG- my story of the beggining, BTW everyone posting here should enter the RPG, i didn't see your name Donut.. if i missed it tell me, nvm ill go look myself

24318484679.jpg

Here it is

2005- I was brought to the Yautja world to hunt and i went on my first Hunt
AFTER- I was in the middle of a war, I was trapped and the PredQueen destroyed the Hunting froup i was in- I was the Last surviver of My Ship
LATER ON- I was a more experienced hunter, i went on a mission to Find lost Yautja and rescued 2 of them, while fighting off Yautja(disgraced) and Xenomorph
SOON AFTER- I went on a last mission to rescue lost Hunting groups- My character went in a Coma, her soul starting another Life

OTHER GALAXY- I started a New Life and became a Xenomorph, and a war had begun
AFTER- The Hive was captured and put in torture labs, escaped and i Began to knew what was happening
LATER ON- Donut was captured and the Hive stowed away on a Huge colony Ship to recue her and to Return to The Hive
SOON AFTER- We had a huge war between Yautja, Marine and Xenomorph, I self Destructed everything and I woke up in The Hive, safe for some time

PRESENT- The RPG is about to happen, all Hives and Clans getting ready for a war, i had just woke up after 57 years and the Queen giving commands for the War...

Since your stories happened in the same time as those, you can put one too making sense with this one :)

24318484679.jpg

in the pred homeworld down in a vally surronded by forest.there was a pred comunity.it was midnight there and some how a pack of xenos found the comunity.they where wild strang,colored,and bigger aliens.they sarted killing the preds like savages.the young cory (who was later named scarface)hid in the forest with jis mother.his elder father was fighting off the xenos.one tail whipped him.he was paralized.the alpha xeno impaled its jaw into the the preds face.he was down and his son seen all of it.the xenos went to finish the rest of the preds off.cory ran to his father he let out a small roer!!!the xenos fallowed the nois.cory put on his elder fathers hunting gear.oviously his father was an elder in a clan who was on a break.cory had his fathers mask half way on when the alph xeno scard the helmet(and his face)this knocked him down.the alph went to leave and find a resting place.the rest of the xenos ran toward cory(now know as scarface).scarface threw the sherikens and ninded some in the head killing them.scarface was killing them with no hasition,his mother watched in fear.sounds of combstick impaling,wristblade slicing,and the net gun traped the last two xenos.scarface wanted the to suffer.he lit them on fire with a fire bomb.he walked to his mother holding a sack of xeno heads.his mother was proud.he was cover in scars.he told his mother that the one who killed father left.he then let out a teenage roer!!his mother thought of him as "the hunting prodigy"his mother looked at the town wicth everyone was dead.she told him to join a clan to take up his fathers place.scaface had no probem in that.he thought of it as a way to eventuly find the alien that got away and killed his father and gave him the name scarface.

SCARFACE story part2:scarface(cory)was training etensivly with other members in the clan.they then got news of rivel clans in lv-521.the preds got ready.eventully they got to the facility.inside they found traces of hive material.they found balatu clan members in an predalien hive.then xenos came in.scarface threw shrikens at the xenos.10 droped to the ground.the others tackled celtic102 to the ground.a combstick tore threw the xenos body.scarface intemadated a human luagh.they took the remaining predaliens.entered in the chamber scar and celtic102 drew thier acidproof wristblades.after that,celtic102 ordered the other hunters to move out and breach n clear the other side of the chamber.a wall broke down in the other side of the chamber.wild xenos swormed the hall of the chamber.scarface was in charge of the extermnation.the blasted bolts of plasma from left to right,top to bottom of the hall.the hall was cleared.no misses.scarface let out another luagh followed by a adult roer!broke celtic102 to said NICE.another wall broke down.celtic ordered the others to fight them off.celtic102 went after the alpha woariors.scarface searched the facility.he here some hissing noise.i broke down a wall.he found the queen.it was the alien who slian his father.the queen roered.predator playback:"sacrface,you are the hunting prodigy"scarface roered at the queen a drawed his wristblade and worrior combstick(glaive)

Part3:scarface jumped on the queen taring fingers,teeth,tail peceas off.the queen picked me up with her arm and threw me as hard as she could.i smashed into a sevral dozen walls.i woke up with an alien in my face.i got ready to impale it till i noticed it was helping me up.it had seemed to be a rivil alien hive of the one i was fighting.i mad alies with the alien.we found are way thruogh the trone up complex.i stoped and opened my wrist comuicater and contacted celtic.he said that the war was going wild,and that they were doing good-servivers-siftspear,celticwarior,and others in battle.me and the xeno crawled through the ventalation system.we went ferther down the complex and found the queen makeing more eggs.i let out a crackle with the mandables.we broke through and the xeno started to kill the eggs as i jumped on the queen.i threw many shrikens slicing arms.she crawled away into a hall,her tail exstended full lenght and started swinging at me.it tried to impale me but i swong my glaive fercly slicing the end off.i then threw the gliave into the queens reproductive system ending the saply of eggs.i sharged a plasma bolt that struck her in the heart.she freaked out rolling in the ground.i took the advantage and detinated the self distrution device and threw it into the mess of egg that the xeno was almost finished with.the xeno hissed that it was leaving it disapeared into the cieling.the countdown started and the queen got up and jumped up into the ceiling,making its way to the outside.i jumped on it holding on.we were outside.i roerd at the other preds that were finishing up the winning war.the queen ran around for awhile trying to skake me off.i impaled it many times.opened a large gap and shot a net and spear to mess things up.she then thew me off into the gravle outside.the preds watched in the ship that was cloaked.then a cracle sound erupted,then turned into bbbbbbbbbboooooooooommmmmmmmmm.the under ground complex was no more.the queen roerd in anger.the queen was limping toward me.she then had enough length to impale me in the shoulder.she pulled me toward her mouth.her jaw started to slide out.i shot a net on the jaw.she threw me ferther toward the ruins of the complex.i needed oxegen so i took my helmet off.i roerd loudly. out the queen.i was running out of ideas.then the friend xeno showed up on a pillar.the pillar had a gaigantic sword long enough to cut the queens head off.the queen got closer.we tried to break the sword free.taring my wristblade and her tail into it.she wiped the xeno to the ground,it was disabled.the queen impaled her tail into my other shoulder.she brought me closer to her mouth.i then shot my wristblades out at the pillar one last time and at that moment the xeno impaled the pilar with its tail and the sword came down.sssllliiiicccceee.they looked and the sword fell on the queens neck.scarface had a queen trophy.the xeno ran away.i wounderd about it...that night i became the third comander of the hunter's moon.now that i got vengence for my father my nexted mission was to find the xeno that helped.

part4:i awoke with no weapons,i was fully mounted on.scientist where every where.when one would look at me i gave them scary roer!there was no way off escaping

part5 i hid in a tree.the guards searched everywhere.i snuck back in while they were outside.i shut down the place and locked them out.i walked through the labs.and found sick experements,deformed yautjas.i was angery.i found my wristblade and used it to get to my other weapons,eventully i found all of them.and i put my helmet on.i found the alien that had helped me once befor.i unleashed it.we destroyed the whole lab.we and the xeno then walked to the main doors.we looked at the guards begging to get inside.the xeno hissed.i fellt she had yautja in her.i opened the door the she ran at them and heads and arms goe everywhere.i called for a ship,after a hour it came down,me and the xeno went to my home world.the xeno walked ito a wierd rowing system in the back of the ship.she came out as a female yautja.

Part6:deep in the regions of space,scarface and his mate were headeding back to the clan's headquarters.-i switched the ship to full throttle,in moments we were there.we walked up to celtic,i asked as the thirdcomander for my mate,she pred,to become a clan member.celtic luaghed.he said you know as well as i do she most be blooded first.he then stated,i smell xeno in her.i covered it up and said that we were fighting experiments in the labs of lv-498(sec.6748).he looked a little confused.he then said go in the main ship vassles.we got in them and he were floend to lv-78,a planet over raned by xenos,celtic luaghed and said dont worry,we shorted the hive out a bit a while ago.we looked at each other with the whew exspertion on are faces.are vassle doors closed and we went into free-falling.eventully are pods where luanched and we landed at the speed of sound.we opened are pods.i was the superviser,she had previously told me befor we got to the home world about her life as a xeno,and i told her how we killed my fathers killer(if she remembered)but none of that was compared to what lied ahead was to when there pods opened and a quit scenary was shown,dirt clouds moved with the wind.we heared hissing noises throughout the dark,sandy,dirty planet.cliink-combstink was ativated.

Part:7me and the youngster mate of mine,were walking around the planet and came across some woods.the sky darkened.we walked into the woods on smellt xeno everywhere,it got wrost,and wrost and eventully we fell into a whole in the center of the woods.we looked around.we were inside a large cave.a pach of worrior xenos a prouched us....we fought them off using sidarmblades and combsticks,they sprung a second and there last.we ran thruogh the maze.BOOLTTTKKKKAHHH.emp garnades went every where we managde to escape the atack done by the rycoven ind.spys.we cloacked and found a space to hide we watched as the deadly alphas impaled the spies with thier jaws.one was left,he on the other hand took the alpha xenos out.the female yautja(waiting to be named) sprung behind the spy a tore her wristblade be hind him and graded his spine up n out.she roerd a nasty roer.her new name was dread.... we jumped out of the cave asuming more danger lurked there.we were back in the forest.we found a rycoven ind. tank-van outside the woods.we cloaked and jumped on top of it.we looked down and smelt fungi.there was guards with facehuggers on them.we impaled them with r sidearm blades(left arm)and pulled the xenos out.i looked at it and roerd.i looked at dread.she ate the chestburster.i looked at her.her mandables went up and she luaght in a strange tone.she then put her mask back on.we found a way in the hive without any gaurds seeing us.i told dread to wait for me to finish killing the guards.she waited in a tree inside the entrance of the hive,they where no where near the main hive.i fount the first guard a krep up behind him and grabed his head,i squeezed it till it's exsloated.i gave a crekle luagh.the other guards started shooting.i fired a net at one.the rest puased,they looked around,not even caring about there partner on the net panicing.i luanched a flechet into anothers head.they started shooting again.the more i killed the faster i keep repeating.i called dread over and she looked at the skinned bodies.it was time to look for the xenos,it was time for dread to become blooded,*sound of a wristblade*ROER part8 next

Part 8:dread and i reached the lower regions of the hive.no signols of xenos.They traveld through the empty hive and finaly reached the chamber.Dread looked around."is a hive usly like this"then they Heard hisssskahhhhh.Thet heard a noise from out side the ran through the hive trying to get out side.they started to notice eggs.They jumped threw the cieling back out side.They saw a marine,i looked at him a started to crackle a grawl.Shingggg.i pulled my wristblade out.then i aproached the marine and then fluuuuuffff....he was gone,i scracthed my head.we began to walk around the place.we found bodies with holes in there chest but no xenos.

we heard another hissss sound and fluuffff sound.he went back to the group of chestbursted marines,thier body was gone.dread was getting angrey.

we noticed blood trails.we followed them.it lead us to the woods again.then the blood trail stoped we looked and a body was in a tree.thunkkk thhhthunkkk ttthhhthuuunnnk,we looked around a bodies were eveywhere.

Dread found a marine crying against a tree,she ran after him.he started to ran.then wwwoooffff.he was gone.me and dread sat down and thought.we started to think we were seeing things....

thhhthuuunnnnkkkk,a body landed wright next to us with blood everwhere.we looked up........

there was xenos flying in the air in circles al around the planet,picking up bodies and droping it ,playing with them like cats,till there dead.Dread let out a teenage roer..she kneww it was her turn to kill.

donut stared as her enemy barged in.it was me and dread.we escaped the flying aliens and seeked shelter.donut hissed at both of us.frozen came in and her jaw dripped with acid.they ordered a worrior after us.we were chased by a deadly xeno.we left the hive.i cloaked on top of a hill with dread.dread threw a spear at the worrior.but the worior was so fast.

it took dread down.they stuggled on the floor.eventully the worrior glued dread onto a tree as she threw her.

i turned my head and roerd.then opened my wristblade.the xeno cgarged after me on the hill.my blades sed its tail.it jumped on me.i kicked it off with force.pulled out my combstick and impaled it.tore its head off.

with its head on my combstick i lefted it up in the air and roerd to my moon.

i looked and frozen and donut kidnaped dread.i called not let them secceed in prenetting her,it would only bring dishonor to the Hunter's Moon.i barged into the hive as they both stared.

In The darkness of the Atmosphere of the Earth I started at Donut from the ceiling as she was making resin to hold that hostage Yautja..

I looked and i saw shadows from teh ceiling, Donut coming near me and waiting in the Darkness for our prey...

Yautja entered the room and i saw one of them holding a sacrifial dagger. I already knew what it was from my memories as one of them. I stopped my drooling when they came closer. They saw the Yautja, and started talking to her. I understood them for some reason, maybe some memories from when i was one of them.

???:" D!mn we have to get her out of there "

one of them started breaking the resin and the other two left. I saw my chance, Donut followed the other two. I started drooling again and i crawled in the ceiling north of him. I jumped on a piller and waited for him to turn around. He eventually did, and as i was about to jump, something shot a net at me.

I flew to the opite side and I blasted through the wall. I broke free of the Net and my sctarted glowing. My stabbed the Yautja with my tail and the other one stabbed me in the arm with his Combi-Stick. I jumped out of the way and I fell out of the ship...

i saw frozen on the ground outside,i got ready to pounce on her with my dagger.when i did ,donut jumed on me and my sidearm blade smacked her in the face,she flew a few feet.

i began at frozen,but she was gone.i tolk the chance and freed dread.she was angrey.a worrior came in.dread smacked it with her dagger and then threw it into its face.it was dead.

dread reorrd.we went to find frozen and donut but a team of extermination marines came in.i handed dread a plasmacaster.we shot the marines one by one.

later..we were spotted by more marines.they pointed there guns at us.we tried to shoot them but we were out of plasma in are generaters.

then frozen,donut and there drones pounced on the marines.

after the marines were dead,the drones challenged me and dread.we refused,it was against the Hunter's Moon's rules to atack those who saved your lives(rule 678-534f)dread wanted to but i wouldnt let her.

we stood face to face with frozen's and donut's drones

Donut and Frozen hissed wickedly at this enemy, Donut remembered how these creatures had attacked the hive she was born in, she was only a young drone then and could barely do any damage, but now She was a warrior. Donut pounced on the enemy(cory) and threw him off his feet, both stumbled about trying to slash and wound each other. The enemy succeded on wounding donut, his wrist blades pierced through her shoulder and she let out a howl. Donut began to thrust her claws around violently, breaking some of the armor and weapons the enemy had. The enemy pushed Donut off of him and jumped up on his feet, Donut did the same and they stood confronting each other. Both were full of rage, and both had a deep lust for blood, they came charging at each other and sliced like mad. part of Donuts arm was sliced off, torents of acid blood came spewing out of her wound, hitting the enemy all over. The enemies armor protected him from most of the acid, but the parts of flesh that were not shielded were beginning to disolve. Both were overwelmed with pain, but their hatred towards each other kept them running. As Donut thrusted her tail into the enemys chest, the enemy pierced his spear through her stomach, there was one moment of stillness, then they both fell to the ground. Neither were dead, but both were too weary to fight anylonger. Frozen came by Donuts side and gently dragged her towards the inner hive where she would be able to recover. The enemies friend which Donut and Frozen had captured, had awoken. It came to his friend who was still laying on the ground, and used a medicomp on him restoring some of his health. The enemy had just enough strength to run, "jiyatu so vina" the friend whispered, then both of them quickly exited the hive. They had had enough, As did donut and the rest of the hive. Now was the time to recover. Donut layed on a small bed made of resign on the ceiling, she layed on her side and thought about the faces of her enemies... she had face them in the past, and yet again in the present, she knew she would have to face them in the future...but when that time comes, she will be prepared.

me and dread limped away from the hive.eventully we fell holding eachother.i injected myself with 3 medicomps.i reord in aginy.dread seemed to be fine.we continued walking and stoped at the woods.we looked up at the moon.till they saw flying xenos from another hive.they came down to the ground.all of them faced us.

i jumped on a few and choped there wings off.they tried to fly but they failed and hissed at us.we fount them.one scratched me in the face and kicked me into a tree.i was dazed,i didnt realize that dread was fighting them herself.

i watched as she speared them with combnations off side blades.i pulled my nutgun out and switched it to spear.i cocked it and it turned into a snipergun.i sniperd as meny as i could so dread would have a advantage.

i was lefted into the sky by the alpha xeno(flyer).we got far in the sky.i knew it there that it was over,as its jaw got closer to my face.

SSILSSSLIICCCCEEEE.
THE XENO THAT WAS CARRYING ME WAS SLICED into two.then the sheriken came back down through the flyer again into dread's hand.hi fell.

then i landed right imto her hands.i then rolled out and stared at her while on the ground.i noticed her mask was off.i looked around and the flyers were dead al around her.she imatated a human luagh.then roerd.

i got up.a face hugger jumped at dread.i got in its way.it cerled around my helmet.i took it off and pelled the facehugger and crushed it in my hands.dread was pleased.we straped are masks on are belts and walked away from the the mess.

we heared footsteps.we turned around and saw the queen flyer.you called tell on the expresstion on are faces that we were frightened.then a cunning grinn traveled across my face.i jumped on it.dread hid.

it started to fly around low.i threw my disc and sheriken at its tail cutting it into three.her head turned around and tried to impale me with its jaw.right as its jaw reached my face it fell off as dreheriken flew by and back.she screamed in pain.dread could tell i have done this befor.i pulled her wings off.she landed ontop of a marine ship killing them all.

dread walked by the queen.dread reord at it.she began cutting its head off.

hours later.
i called in a ship for pick up.the ship was there,they saw the blooded look on dread's face.

dread and i got on our ship.celtic took us to the MOON.we sat in the ship painting.we arived at the moon and landed at a temperary hidout.
we got out and dragged our trophies to the rooms.

celtic got in my face,WHAT HAPPENED DOWN THERE.

i said that we came across a breed of flying xenos.celtic was not believing me.

then i confessed about the other hive that was in the middle of somthing.

celtic asked why aernt they dead?
then i stated that we did not try to kill them.they saved are lives.

celtic wispered in my ear to follow him to the plan room. dread did not like the fact she was left out.

me and the elder walked to the plan room.we sat down and talked on how the Ryecoven industies stole xenos from the marines extermintion quarters.then they constructed a predalien hive.he said that the predaliens broke out of the contolles of Rycoven ind.

i told celtic to give him a day in a half.

that date......................................

i woke up.dread was in training with the elders for a week,then a healing prosses.he went through the hid out and picked my wave of preds.we loaded up in the ship,

we flew over the planet that me and donut,and frozen fought.we went to the cordinets 586-3974 where the predalien hive was.i droped off 2 blooded preds south of the hive.i flew around and droped 3 blooded preds off.this was not a bloodong so we didnt use unbloods.we flew and luanched 2 blooded off to the left.then an elder took controll of the ship and droped me and my wave off to the east.then the elder went back to the moon.i feared that we would come across donut and hear hive with frozen alien.

we cloaked and searched the perimeter along with the other 3 waves.all we found was dead marines and rycoven gaurds.i heard a wissleing sound.i got closer thn bbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm

the cave-hive exploated.all waves meet up into one wave we looked and there was a enemy yautja ship.we looked in it and 19 chestbursters came out.every one garbbed one and killed it,

hhhhouuuuuussssissssss
we heard xenos near by.we where set up by our rivil clan.

then we heard marine dropships land near in a vally.all 7 of us started at the marines.we saw androids and marines every where.

HHHHIIIIISSSEEEHHAAAHHHH
more xenos were heard.i took off and found and forest and hid the clan in the trees.we look.we knew somthing was going to go doen.we saw frozen aliens hive off in the diatance.

Donut was struggling with her enemy, the silence of the sky roamed the Earth and it seemed as it was nightime. She stabbed the Yautja in the chest and growled. I jumped on top of the other one and started cutting him with my Tail. Cory , as i saw again came from nowhere and pushed me back. hundreds of other Xenomorph and Yautja began coming on the ship.

Parts of the ship started un-cloaking as Xenomorph and yautja went on it. Millions of Xenomorph Fighting millions of Yautja, other ships coming to aid the Yautja. finally, all of the ship un-claoked- it was huge. It connected with the other large ships and finally, Daveberg and the Queen jumped off and started killing large amounts of Yautja.

I was trapped in the middle, many Yautja and Xenomorph Dying( none of you from the Hive or SS) and screeching could be heard all over the Earth. Many of these creatures fell off onto lower ships below us. I was cornered by many Yautja, and my Scar started glowing. My spikes grew and my Inner Jaw came out. It screeched and i jumped onto another part of the ship. other Yautja followed and many aimed at me wit htheir Plasma Casters.

many shots were fired, one hitting me with in the tail. the top of my tail was shot off, acid spilling everywhere. this wasn't good- the floor beneath me melted and i didn't have much time. My Tail blade grew back0 i forgot it could. I spit acid at the remaining Yautja who were chasing me and i stabbed several with my tail. they were still chasing me, hundreds uncloaking infront of me. Many Xenomorph were being killed by the Elders of the clans.

The Queen fell along with 3 Elders onto another ship, and they started fighting to the death. One of them splashed acid on some Yautja- Donut stabbed one with her Inner Jaw.

I ran for my life- many Yautja chasing me. I climbed onto the bottom of the ship, and entered. There was no one inside.. although i could hear many loud noises from above..

This was crazy. I was only a young Drone and i was forced into battle with hundreds of Yautja..

i was almost dead... i found a Xelf destruct sequence gauntlet... aka the computer gauntlet..

Only Yautja knew the code for it- I tried hard to remember..

i then activated it.... 5

*blowing up, Xenomorph Screeching, Yautja roaring*

I was inside, i saw white soming out and i said good-bye to the Earth aswell as The Hive...

I woke up and i was in the Hive, by the Queen.. Many Xenomorph were stilll there.. but i was told the events of what i thought i dreamed really did happen...

there was rumble every where.my fist smashed through.i got up.my helmet was on my belt.i looked.no yautjas where alive.i was happy dread and celtic and his wave didnt come down.

i looked and a serviver xeno jumped on me,i grabed it by the neck,i played a platback from my hekmet-Scarface,you are the hunting proidgy...dyihiffff...ughiffhi.while holding the xeno i keep playing the playback till it worked,-SCARFACE YOU ARE THE HUNTER PRODIGY,BRING THE SKULL OF THE XENO WHO REALLY KILLED FATHER...

i roerd,with my hands clenching the xenos head exploated,and acid burned my head,i didnt even care.

i sat and morned the lose of all the good hunters,but i remembered that dishonor was worst than death.i thought to myself that i must regain my strenght and take the skulls of who was responcble for this.....................................................................................

long after my break.
i was in my ship and celtic called me up and i did hear what he said.i ignored it.

i lunched my self onto newyork city for a hunt.i landed in a sewer.i looked and saw some drug dealers.i walked from behind one and pulled his head off with my wristblade.

the others ran.i threw my combstinck into ones head.i the last one ran thoughout an alliy.he was at a dead end.he looked back.i got closer and uncloaked.he said crist,what the F#CK ARE YOU!he swoung a pounch and at that second his head was riped off.

i walked away and cloaked.i cralwed up a building.i found a spot to purch.
i thought about how me and donut fought.
i thought on how frozen's angered at me.

but the the longer i was in the city the more those thoughts went away.i found a group named the "DEAD PUNKS"i followed them throughout the city.as soon as they entered there hid out base.it stormed.police drove by looking for the killer of the drug dealers.

i got into the dead punk's pent house.they sat down loading there guns.i watched as they unspectively moved without knowing what i was going to do to them.one opend the closet and pulled out a teenager that was ducked taped.they all started pounching him.

zzzziziiizisissshhh
my plasmacaster shot threw one of them.i crawled into the house.they all started shooting.

later when they stoped to load.i jumped down at one byhimself.i impaled him in the back with wristblade.and then i slit his throaght.
they all started shooting.i luanched a net at one.and shot a spear into ones head.the spear took his head to the wall.

the rest of them looked at eachother and said whats going on.i got behind onother when he all the shooting settled.i grabbed his head and snaped it.the shooting began and this time it wasnt going to stop.i impaled onther with my combstick and kicked him into the wall. i uncloaked,the leader was left.

he ran to the top of the building.i chased him.ias soon as we were on the top of the builing i jumped in front of him.he stared at me in disbelieve.
i played my helmet playback:WHAT THE F#CK ARE YOU!.i reored at him and pounched him to the ground.the more he moved the more i pounched.
he got to the edge of the building.he stood up and tried to pounch me off.

at that moment i impaled my combstick into his head and used my foot to pull it off.his body fell down to the sky.it landed in an alley next to a bum.

i imatated a human luagh,and roered.as thunderstuck.it showed frayed bodies below me in the room below me.the cops came and i jumped to another building.

i cleaned my skulls in a alleyway.droping skin to the floor.

TV:tonight a vegalanty sluaghtered a group called the dead punks.they found Carl thombson,in the mess.i was missing for a mounth.his mother was very pleased to have him back.but the murrders are still a mystery,no sospecs where acused.and the bodies of the vitims where eather skinned or decapitated.

i reormed the city.looking for criminals.the crim droped.but police where everywhere.

i got back into my ship after a few days,with my new skulls.i flew to our Moon.
i got there had celtic said to get ready.hunt is going to begain..........(rpg)

coryssig.jpg

In The darkness of the Atmosphere of the Earth I started at Donut from the ceiling as she was making resin to hold that hostage Yautja..

I looked and i saw shadows from teh ceiling, Donut coming near me and waiting in the Darkness for our prey...

Yautja entered the room and i saw one of them holding a sacrifial dagger. I already knew what it was from my memories as one of them. I stopped my drooling when they came closer. They saw the Yautja, and started talking to her. I understood them for some reason, maybe some memories from when i was one of them.

???:" D!mn we have to get her out of there "

one of them started breaking the resin and the other two left. I saw my chance, Donut followed the other two. I started drooling again and i crawled in the ceiling north of him. I jumped on a piller and waited for him to turn around. He eventually did, and as i was about to jump, something shot a net at me.

I flew to the opite side and I blasted through the wall. I broke free of the Net and my sctarted glowing. My stabbed the Yautja with my tail and the other one stabbed me in the arm with his Combi-Stick. I jumped out of the way and I fell out of the ship...

24318484679.jpg

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

let us stay on topic writers. okay?

r story i meant,frozen

coryssig.jpg

r u going to continue it?

coryssig.jpg

GOING TO BE CONTINUED AFTER EITHER

.Donut makes post so i can finish sotry and begin a new one in RPG
.RPG starts early

24318484679.jpg

frozen,would u like to interswind stories?

coryssig.jpg

just follow up where Donut says "Donut's ultimate enemy enters the room..."

and create a story and ead it up to that part where some Yautja come in

24318484679.jpg

ok whos her enimy?

coryssig.jpg

Well our story kinda implies to teh RPG so im guessing it would be either Kidd(marines,Humans) or You(Yautja)

24318484679.jpg

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

Kidd is my bro.

donut stared as her enemy barged in.it was me and dread.we escaped the flying aliens and seeked shelter.donut hissed at both of us.frozen came in and her jaw dripped with acid.they ordered a worrior after us.we were chased by a deadly xeno.we left the hive.i cloaked on top of a hill with dread.dread threw a spear at the worrior.but the worior was so fast.

it took dread down.they stuggled on the floor.eventully the worrior glued dread onto a tree as she threw her.

i turned my head and roerd.then opened my wristblade.the xeno cgarged after me on the hill.my blades sed its tail.it jumped on me.i kicked it off with force.pulled out my combstick and impaled it.tore its head off.

with its head on my combstick i lefted it up in the air and roerd to my moon.

i looked and frozen and donut kidnaped dread.i called not let them secceed in prenetting her,it would only bring dishonor to the Hunter's Moon.i barged into the hive as they both stared.

coryssig.jpg