FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I would but this is Donut's part of the story now, Donut be sure to read mine first

BTW everyone has nice stories so far

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

did u read predalien part2 and my pred story with dread the female youngblood

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

Yeah your stories are great keep em up you'll do really good in the RPG that's coming up and im serious too have you ever written stories like these before? I know i have iv'e loved writing and drawing for a long time

24318484679.jpg

yeap,i draw write horror stories,when i was little i made avp comics,i miss being a kid,i was such a goofball,thanks for the complament,oveiouly i cant continue the predalien series,but i look forward to the predator,me and celtic102 r making a very good avp story of r own,maby when i am finish it we will send it to you or post it for every one to read

coryssig.jpg

I can't wait until the RPG starts

24318484679.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Through the small window Donut was looking through, the enemy on the other side let out a horrified scream. the enemy was screaming and weeping inside the room, and it was too loud for comfort, Donut ran up the vent nearest to her and sat in its shadows listening to the enemy. She knew others would come, and they did, "whats wrong?" "i saw one of those monsters! *sob*" "oh my god... did you see where it went???" "no,*sob* i only saw it through the window, i guess it ran off...*sob*" Donut listend to the conversation these two creatures were having, Donut was almost positive that they were talking about her, (i should have never wondered off... now the hive might be in even greater danger...but i have to find out whats going on.) at this thought Donut turned around and continued through the vents as quietly and quickly as she could. She crossed the vents untill she found a room that was conceled, Donut crawled cautiously out of the vent and onto the floor. She gazed about the room with eagle eyes, not missing one thing, she saw rows of eggs lined up, as while as hosts for them. (what is this?? our queen did not lay these eggs...) Donut crept up to one of the testing tubes in which one of the hosts and eggs were inside. As Donut peered inside the tube, she placed her face closer and closer to the glass untill her breath was making condensation marks. *click clock click clock* Donut heard approaching footsteps, she quickly crawled behind a long-pole like light, and watched as a creature in white approached the chambers...

-o by the way, frozen who was the person who blocked teh tail? or did you want donut to show up :O-

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

yeap,i draw write horror stories,when i was little i made avp comics,i miss being a kid,i was such a goofball,thanks for the complament,oveiouly i cant continue the predalien series,but i look forward to the predator,me and celtic102 r making a very good avp story of r own,maby when i am finish it we will send it to you or post it for every one to read

coryssig.jpg

i was just seeing if you weere going to finish that part of the story.. Oo and it would be good too if you showed up

I closed my eyes, but yet i didn't feel anything.. just then, I saw another room, and when i saw who saved me, it was to late and it disappeared...

I just kept going, until i saw a window. It smelled like Xenomorph, but I thought it was a red one, so i looked in the window. Nothing. I was curious, who or what could've gone this way and why was there a window there?

i just kept going, and i saw another room. There was a creature in White... examining eggs as it appeared. some were in tubes, and then i smelt the scent of a Xenomorph somewhere. it couldn't habe been the eggs, they were in tubes..

i was wondering about that.. so i hid behing a soid table ad another creature in white came in.

They started communicating, but i couldn't understand them. the only thing i knew was that it was about us(the Hive)..

24318484679.jpg

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

Chapter 1
the
Meeting

A long time ago there was a tribe of native warriors on a diffent planet. Warriors that surpass human technology they were the predators
from a clan called Hunter's Moon.

One morning the warriors were getting ready for battle on the last few xenomorphs that was invading there clan the commander have ordered every single last Warrior that could fight the invaders to his hut so they could think of a battle plan.

There was one young blood with 118 on his left shoulder plate that went to the meeting his name was Swift Spear. He looked at his commanding officer and the Elder of the clan named Celtic102.

Celtic102 found Swift Spear along time ago in a human escape pod that crashed near his village Swift Spear had great respect for is Elder And would give his life for him.

"Harrigan you take your 2nd wave and sneak behind them while Cory and I attack them from the sides." said Celtic102.

"Yes sir but what about the village?" said Harrigan.

"The village will be empty so we could use the side of the mountain to corner them." said Celtic102.

Swift Spear walked beside MB and Said "Whats going on." MB told Swift Spear about the plan that was going to happen in the battle.

"You think it would work MB." said Swift Spear Cory heard MB and Swift Spear talking about the plan in the upcoming battle and he said "Of course it will work it's our only chance right!" Swift Spear ed his head looking toward Cory who was at the door to Celtic102's hut.

"What you think it won't work Swift Spear?" said Cory to Swift Spear "No sir that was not what I was thinking." Swift Spear told Cory.

Cory just stared at Swift Spear for a few seconds then he went back in Celtic102's hut. Swift Spear looked at MB and said "What is his problem." MB just shook his head and went back to his post.

After the meeting MB came to Swift Spear's hut ordering him to 2nd wave formation Harrigan reviewed the battle plan to his squad Swift Spear arrived at the end of the review getting in formation "Okay any questions?" said Harrigan but the men was quiet as night "Okay get lots of rest and tomarrow we kill the last remaining xenomorphs...

Chapter 2
Slaughter

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

cool stories!

Donut sensed another xenomorph near-by. she knew it was one from her hive, but she didnt quite know where it was. there were now 2 white creatures in the room, they were in front of the capsules, talking and writting things down, Donut scanned the room to see if she was alone. Besides the other xenomorph, it was only her and the 2 creatures, Donut quietly moved through the shadows of the room untill she got above one of the creatures, (this one will make a fine host) donut thought. As soon as the 1st creature turned around, Donut lowered herself with her tail and without a noise, she nabbed the second creature and backed away with the soon-to-be host in the shadows. The 1st creature quickly turned back around and saw that his comrade was missing, he began to stumble backwards in panic. Then from behind a desk, Frozen leaped out and tackled the creature, causing it to black out. Donut greeted Frozen with a friendly smile and both headed back towards the hive with the two hosts. They moved through the vents, squeezing their hosts through the holes but making sure they would stay alive. They finaly reached the entrance of the hive, but all of the sudden there were 6 of the creatures with these strange objects in their hands, they were pointing them at donut and frozen... and they shot. Donut was pierced through the hip and Frozen was hit in the shoulder, both collapsed to the ground imobolized. Donut saw 3 of the creatures walk towards Frozen, and the other 3 were approaching herself, Donut couldnt move, she was too tired...whatever they had shot caused her to be weary. everything started to fade to black untill Donut could see nothing, and slowy but surely, Donut and Frozen had fallen asleep.

Part 8:dread and i reached the lower regions of the hive.no signols of xenos,sorry finish part 8 tomorrow

coryssig.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Sorry peeps I'm getting my thoughts put together to make a new story so wait for new AvHvP

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Again.. I woke up.. i was unable to move.. i was alone, with several scientists looking at me and studing how i lived..

I was in a glass box, near the wall and other's were in the oppisite side of me. I was confused at first, why they put me in here. Then, I saw a K-Xenomorph in one corner and a Red one in the other. a scientist shouted something, but i couldn't understand him.

Then, both Xenomorph were fighting, me watching and they both fought to death. They didn;t die, and we were all stuck in this box. the Creatures in White (scitentists) were laughing at us.. we were all young Xenomorph of our Hives, we didn't know what to do. We decided to make a plan, and again the acid solution was going to be used. I tried tp Spit, but i had no strentgh. I tried again, but my Inner Jaw just screeched.

The others tried, and failed too. We had to think.. and finally, we decided that we had to kill one of us. They both looked at me, and i backed away. I started arguing with them, and they started roaring back, i Jumped on one of them, and started stabbing him with my Inner Jaw. The other stopped me and pushed me to the wall. we would fight until death, whoever die first would work. So we started. i stabbed the red one with my tail and and it stabbed my with it's inner jaw. The K-Xenomorph slashed my shoulder, and it gve me alot of pain. I looked at it, but it healed in seconds. This must be one of my abilites.. I thought.

Acid spilt on the floor from my wound, and a hole opened. we all jumped through and went our seperate ways.

i started running, thinking that Donut would still be in one of these kinds of places. i kept on going and i found a hole. It smelled like Donut, but i wasn't sure so i followed the trail. a few minutes later, i was led to another chamber like mine and i entered.

In the room it was all white and bright. then, i saw several Eggs.. they weren't layed by our Queen.. and then i saw a Preatorian sleeping by one of the eggs. I then saw another room, and entered. I saw the same creatures with the wierd looking ojects in their handsm so i entered through another way and found an opening through a vent.

I looked down the hole and i saw Donut, still sleeping on the floor by one of our eggs. those creatures were by her, so i couldn't go down. I thought... and for a second, they turned away into another room. I dropped down quitly and grabbed Donut's arm. one entered, un-armed and i pounced on him. i hid him before he could make any noises to make it noticable, and I grabbed the egg as-well. the Face-Hugger came out and jumped on his face. I dragged the host back to the hive, and went back for Donut. when i got back, she was already gone.... I was thinking that she went down the other way, so i followed the drool trail....

24318484679.jpg

Donut was half asleep, laying on a cold floor she sensed an egg beside her, and more of those creatures, but she didnt care, she was much too tired. The creatures had left the room, and Donut felt something pick at her arm. She slowy turned her head and saw that Frozen was trying to pull her up, then one of the creatures came in the room, it was un-armed though so Frozen quickly took it out. The egg beside Donut had hatched and took the unconcience creature as its host, Frozen whispered to Donut that she would be back for her, and with that, frozen took the host back to the hive.
Donut continued to lay on the floor, she had no energy left in her. A few minutes after Frozen had left with the host, 3 of the armed creatures entered the room along with 2 of the white creatures. The white creatures lifed Donut and put her in a capsule, but by doing so they tilted her head and she began to drool, the capsule had an open top and donuts head was half over the edge, the drool slithered down the capsules base and landed along the floor creating a trail. The creatures took her to yet another room, but this one was quite large and noisy. Donut spotted many of the white and armed creatures here, they were putting capsules into the storage area of the docked ships, many of these capsules were much like the one she was placed in when she, Frozen, and Katam were in that one room. The creatures once again lifted her unto another capsule, this time the top was sealed, they placed the capsule that donut was in, next to the rest of the capsules inside the storage area of one of the ships. (where are they taking me to?) Donut thought, she was beginning to wake up and her strength was slowly returning. *BOOM* there was a loud boom, and the large doors of the storage area closed, the ship started to shake,(are we lifting off??!!) Donut had fully recovered her strength and was struggling inside the capsule pushing it this way and that. She screached constantly and banged upon the capsules walls, she was not going to be captured like this, let alone be parted from the hive.

-k i gotta go to sleep now, but i shall continue tomorro when i get back from school =D its fun making stories with ya frozen XD

The trail led us to the top of the building, it was night-time once again.

I heard a loud *BOOM* and then i saw a ship going off somewhere. On the sign, it said (Expirement Capsules-Warning- Alien Cretures on board)
It must be where Donut was, she was important to the Hive, and i jumped on top of the ship, along with hundreds of others from The Hive. We started climbing the huge ship, it going into space. The Humans had an advantage without Dave and the Queen following as well. When we got in the Cargo room, we heard something. Each of us went in different rooms, and in the one me, Katam, and a few others were in, we saw the Queen, being protected by Dave.

This would be another temproary Hive, we thought. when I snuk up in a vent , I looked down a hole. Somewhere around , i heard things.. somethings.. TOO familiar.. it sounded like...

all of a sudden, i heard bangs and a scientist shouted that the location for this point ws Earth.. we were going near the Hive...

on Top of the Ship, i stood on the top of the tallest pole, there was a storm. I looked around, and i saw something almost invisible, identicle to the ship we were on... It was also familiar to me.. i don't know how, and i had something like a flash back...

"ROARING"
???:" D!mn it we have to get out of here! "
*Screeching*
???:" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

a voice said as a door closed.
???:" THEY'RE COMING!! "

*Creatures surrounding voices, loud fighting*

*ROARING, Screechng, screaming, silence...*

*a War Cry of some kind*

???:"What's wrong! Your Blacking out aren't you! No! Wake up!!! WAK- AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
*Blood flying, Screeching, more screeching, Blackout- Dying*

I came back to reality, not knowing where or how i got that flash back... and then lightining struck, and i Roared while hundreds other roared and then an explosion followed...

24318484679.jpg

*bang!* *screeeeech!* Donut finaly got the capsule open, but as she got out, she steped into another problem. Donut heard loud noises coming from the inside and outside of the ship, they sounded quite familiar to her... Donut peared out a small circular window and saw another ship, this one was much bigger then the one she was on, its structure was also quite diffrent. Donut spit acid on the glass and waited for it to melt away, she crawled through the hole onto the top of the ship where she found the rest of the hive. Everyone was howling and screeching at the ship, not knowing what threat approached them...all of the sudden, they all became quiet, and the ship slowly connected with the one they were all on. Everyone began to crawl inside the ship, Donut burnt another hole through the ship and crawled through the hole and waited with the rest of the hive. *sniff* A familiar smell was approaching...the one smell Donut would never forget. Not a sound was heard, everything was still, only the smell of the threat got closer. The hive started to scatter about quietly, into holes in the walls and in the vents of the ceiling. Frozen came into the room through the window, but she was still a little bit dizzy because of the lightning strick, but she too hid. With her tail up in fighting stance, Donut was ready. *click clock* Now the enemy was so close that footsteps were heard, the air reeked with their smell, then suddenly the door crashed open... inside came walking Donuts ultimate enemy...

Part 8:dread and i reached the lower regions of the hive.no signols of xenos.They traveld through the empty hive and finaly reached the chamber.Dread looked around."is a hive usly like this"then they Heard hisssskahhhhh.Thet heard a noise from out side the ran through the hive trying to get out side.they started to notice eggs.They jumped threw the cieling back out side.They saw a marine,i looked at him a started to crackle a grawl.Shingggg.i pulled my wristblade out.then i aproached the marine and then fluuuuuffff....he was gone,i scracthed my head.we began to walk around the place.we found bodies with holes in there chest but no xenos.

we heard another hissss sound and fluuffff sound.he went back to the group of chestbursted marines,thier body was gone.dread was getting angrey.

we noticed blood trails.we followed them.it lead us to the woods again.then the blood trail stoped we looked and a body was in a tree.thunkkk thhhthunkkk ttthhhthuuunnnk,we looked around a bodies were eveywhere.

Dread found a marine crying against a tree,she ran after him.he started to ran.then wwwoooffff.he was gone.me and dread sat down and thought.we started to think we were seeing things....

thhhthuuunnnnkkkk,a body landed wright next to us with blood everwhere.we looked up........

there was xenos flying in the air in circles al around the planet,picking up bodies and droping it ,playing with them like cats,till there dead.Dread let out a teenage roer..she kneww it was her turn to kill.

coryssig.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Loading Transmission:

Date 12/18/2179
Sector: Home on Earth

I was sent back to Earth because my superiors said I'll need time to get myself together from my failed mission. So, I'm in my apartment with a big ol bandage on my leg where a predator's combistick went through it, I laid on the couch looking at the ceiling fan spin, then someone rang the doorbell, I sat up grabbed my crutches and hopped my way to the door and openned it to see who it was, I looked down and saw a kid standing with a box, the little girl looked like she was 5, I rolled my eyes and asked the girl what does she want and she said "I'mma here to get you presint." and she shake the box in front of me, I smiled and said that I will accept her gift, so I grabbed the box from her and open it, it was a Get Well card with a feather of a bird, I read the card and it said,

Dear mistr armi man
I hope yu get well suun
Luv
Michele

I looked at the girl and smiled, she asked if I liked it, I nodded my head then I looked out in the hall to see where the girl's parents are but there was nobody there so I asked her where does she live, she points to the door behind her, "I liv ther mistr." I looked at the door behind her and looked down at her and said, "Give me your hand and I'll walk you back to your apartment." I put out my hand and grabbed my crutches, and I hopped my way over to her apartment and knocked on the door, at first there was no answer and I knocked again, then I heard a soft grumble behind the door and the door opened a bit and the person said, "What do you want." I looked at the girl and looked at the person behind the door and said, "This grr, :clears throat: this girl said she lives here." The person looked at the girl and shut the door, unlocked it and opened it as fast as she can, and she ran over to the girl and scolded her for leaving the house without telling her, I looked at her and said, "Are you her mother?" she picked the girl up and replied, "No, she's my sister and she's visiting me for a while, and who are you?!"
I smiled and told her my name and the girl said that I don't look as a kid, her sister and I chuckled of her response. I looked at her sister and told her I'll hop my way back to my apartment, as I turned around to face my apartment she said would I like to stay for dinner, I stopped and smiled and I agreed of her request.

She helped me into her apartment and lead me into the living room and she sat me on the sofa and she turned away to finished up what she was doing, I looked around the living room from the couch and the little girl jumped onto the sofa and looked at me with her dolls in her hands, I asked, "Who are they?" she put 1 doll down and said that doll is named Sandra and the 2nd is Ali and then the last one is her, and she looked down at my leg and asked me what was wrong with my leg, and I told her a little fib that I fell down off a ladder and broke it, she looked away nodding her head and then she said why my name is Kidd because I don't look like one, I looked at the child and said that my dad wanted a son that acted like he was never too old to be a kid, so he named me Kidd, and she came up with a comeback "You look too old to be a kid." she said. I looked at her, laughing and said,"Why do you have to asked so many questions huh?" she just shrugged her shoulders and she asked me do I like her sister, my eyes widen and told her that I just met her sister and she's telling me, do I like her. She was rolling on the floor laughing and I just stared at her wondering why she asked me that question, then she sat up and asked me do I have friends, I nodded my head and told her their names, and then she told me where are they, and I told her they are in a better place than me, then she said where at, I looked at her and said, "They're on vacation."

After 30 mins of talking to the girl, her sister arrived in the living room asking Michelle what does she want to eat. The little girl looked into the corners of her eyes and yelled out pizza and her sister agreed.

After supper I told them I was leaving and thanking them for supper, Emily walked over to me thanking me for bringing her baby sister back to her apartment and she good bye to me.
I walked out of their apartment and into mine and I hopped over to my bedroom and sat on the bed thinking what a day this was, I took my healing medication they gave me when they sent me back here on Earth, this medicine heals wounds faster by manuplulating skin cells to heal whatever cuts and bruises faster, I laid my head on the pillow try not to think of the faces I once knew, but forever no more but these two new faces keep returning to my memory, they where those two sisters that I met and then I knew I will have a good dream for once for a long time.

I woke up feeling no pain at all in my leg but it is still weak, then I heard the phone ringing and I answered it, It was from HQ in sector 21 they told me to get my gear and head for the dropship in Russia.

Transmission Terminated:

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

ok,can you make a timeline of are stories so we know what happened more clearly?

coryssig.jpg