FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I woke up.. tied to Acid proof straps (i found out when i spit on them), i was weakened. No one around but Scientists, who were studying me.
They seemed to notice something different in me. My Inner jaw came out and was looking around.

The Scientists got a bit scared but still were studying my head.

My Grid scars were glowing again, i don't know why. No Xenomorph i knew of was near, except for the K-Xenomorph Drone in the corner also being studied and an egg in one of the Acid-Proof glass boxes.

I knew it was from The Hive, it just looked like it. when it opened, the Face hugger inside saw me and tried to get to my safety, but it was trapped. The Scientists were interested on how we worked. A scinetist examined my head again, this time trying to get a hold of my Inner jaw. it just screeched and he back away.

He tried again, and it almost killed him. This time, he pressed a button, and i was put in a glass box.

when he pressed another button, cold air was quickly inserted into my box and i started roaring. I broke free of the straps and looked around. They were gone, looking at the other Xenomorph. I knew it was my chance, and I spit acid down on the floor and escaped. They only noticed when my tail was still visible, and they tried to freeze me. It was to late, unfortunately, and they looked in the box. One looked in the hole, and i grabbed him for a host (kinda similar to something huh).

I was lost, i didn't know what to do. i then remembered the face hugger. I found a vent , possibly leading to him. I followed it, and it lead me to an exit, and the egg was near. the face hugger jumped on my back, when they pressed the freeze button again. I was in pain, but i knew i had to espcape.

I jumped down and i slid until I blasted through the wall.

I saw a few Xenomorph, and they saw that my Scars were glowing. the other's said Donut went looking for me, and she had been gone for a long time. I went to find her, leading me to another vent. I looked in, and i saw drool, so it must be her. I kept on looking, and i saw a doorway, near another vent.

I began to search for her, when 3 Red Xenomorph bumped into me and cornered me into another room..

~Another female on Da Site~
24023571678.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Donut continued to search for Frozen, after about 3 turns in the air vents Donut caught a scent of one of her own, she couldnt quite tell if it was frozen or not, but she persuded the scent. Donut followed the scent to a white colored room, she saw glass covering a few of the corners. Donut crawled up to the glass cases, she spotted acid-burned holes on the floors inside these cases. *spit* donut spit acid at the glass, but nothing happend, she tried again and again trying to break the glass but she failed every time. Donut then spit at the floor below her and opened a wide hole, she slipped through it and landed at yet another vent in which she caught a scent that she knew for sure was frozens. Donut followed this scent through the maze like structure of the vents untill she came to a room. Donut spotted frozen! but something was wrong, frozen was being cornered by 3 red like xenomorphs. Donut leaped out of the vent and came side by side with frozen, even though the 3 red xenomorphs were one of her race, she could not tell if they were here to harm or to help, Donut ready'd herself for whatever the future may bring.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

I was trapped, they looked like they wanted to fight, then all of a sudden, Donut jumped right beside me and stared at the Red ones.

The Red Xenomorph looked at me, and it started going around me in circles. My Scars began to Glow, the Red Xenomorph's Inner jaw coming out.

The Next one did the same with Donut, i was confused. Then all of a sudden, the third cut part of my arm. I dodged his second attack, and i countered it with my Inner jaw. it hit him in the Head, making him fal to the floor. Donut jumped onto the second one and i knocked the 1st one on the ground. Katam Apeared and stabbed the one i knocked down with his tail, and donut killed off the second one.

Frozen:"what's happening here.."

24023571678.jpg

theses are good stories so far

24023571678.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Part:7me and the youngster mate of mine,were walking around the planet and came across some woods.the sky darkened.we walked into the woods on smellt xeno everywhere,it got wrost,and wrost and eventully we fell into a whole in the center of the woods.we looked around.we were inside a large cave.a pach of worrior xenos a prouched us....Part7 to be continued.

coryssig.jpg

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

Keep these stories coming don't stop now FrozenAlien and donut.

i saw frozen on the ground outside,i got ready to pounce on her with my dagger.when i did ,donut jumed on me and my sidearm blade smacked her in the face,she flew a few feet.

i began at frozen,but she was gone.i tolk the chance and freed dread.she was angrey.a worrior came in.dread smacked it with her dagger and then threw it into its face.it was dead.

dread reorrd.we went to find frozen and donut but a team of extermination marines came in.i handed dread a plasmacaster.we shot the marines one by one.

later..we were spotted by more marines.they pointed there guns at us.we tried to shoot them but we were out of plasma in are generaters.

then frozen,donut and there drones pounced on the marines.

after the marines were dead,the drones challenged me and dread.we refused,it was against the Hunter's Moon's rules to atack those who saved your lives(rule 678-534f)dread wanted to but i wouldnt let her.

we stood face to face with frozen's and donut's drones.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Donut, Frozen, and Katam stood above the fallen,hostile, xenomorphs. (what is wrong with them?) Donut thought. "we should warn the hive about this, why did our own kind attack us??" Donut said, "I'm not sure why they did donut, but they did give me a funny feeling, we should go now." Frozen said. Katam bowed his head in approvel and the 3 xenomorphs rushed towards the temporary hive. once they had gotten there, they informed the hive members of this strange encounter. The hive was getting nervous, what if more of these savage xenomorphs were to attack? But the queen was inraged, she couldnt stand the thought that her children were attacked by the same race. Even though the queen was inraged she kept her cool and kept quiet, she was curious of these new xenomorphs, but among everything else, she wanted to know why they were attacking. Donut continued doing her business among the hive, plastering the walls with resin, and setting up the eggs. Donut was a little frightend of the red xenomorphs, they brought a strange and scary thought to her, (they looked so much like us... what if those funny looking enemys in white are doing something to make them act like this?? i have to find out.) Once Donut had finished the wall, she took the closest vent to the exit of the temporary hive and began to travel though it. The farther she got from the hive, the more voices she could hear, Donut exited the vent and came to a hallway with many average sized doors. She huddled very close to one, she could hear voices coming from inside it, but she couldnt make them out. She creapt even closer to the door, "xeno...esc...7B...fall out..." Donut didnt understand one thing that was said, she didnt want to blow her cover but her curiosity got the best of her... she leaned toward the small window on the door just to see the strange enemys face, facing hers.

-ok guys i'ma gonna go to sleep now, i'll continue tomorro =D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Part:7me and the youngster mate of mine,were walking around the planet and came across some woods.the sky darkened.we walked into the woods on smellt xeno everywhere,it got wrost,and wrost and eventully we fell into a whole in the center of the woods.we looked around.we were inside a large cave.a pach of worrior xenos a prouched us....we fought them off using sidarmblades and combsticks,they sprung a second and there last.we ran thruogh the maze.BOOLTTTKKKKAHHH.emp garnades went every where we managde to escape the atack done by the rycoven ind.spys.we cloacked and found a space to hide we watched as the deadly alphas impaled the spies with thier jaws.one was left,he on the other hand took the alpha xenos out.the female yautja(waiting to be named) sprung behind the spy a tore her wristblade be hind him and graded his spine up n out.she roerd a nasty roer.her new name was dread....to be finished

coryssig.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Loading Transmission:

Date: 12/14/2179
Sector: 042

While my team and I are heading towards the labratory in Sector 042 I was remembering our objectives,

1. Land near the lab but not too close to be seen.
2. Infiltrate the lab without the Lab gaurds attention.
3. Eliminate any predator lifeform that is roaming free through out the lab.
4. Extract from labratory and leave by dropship.
Optional. Take out the Gaurds and Sceintist nonlethaly.
Team(s). 1 Ranger Team ( 4 men in a team )

Our ship was getting closer towards our mission and my men were getting anxouse, they grip on to the handle of their pulse rifles and 1 of them don't care but is looking around enjoying the view of the Moon's reflection in the big lake below, as we got closer to our objective an Air Traffic Control Officer told us we were entering restricted air space and they advise us to turn around, I turn towards the pilot and told them to forget the warning and keep goin towards the lab, just after I gave the pilot the order the Air Traffic Control Tower blew up and a voice came up on the radio sayin we are all clear heading towards our objective.

We landed near the Lab without detection and we slowly marched our way to the Lab, as soon has we saw the Lab, I ordered our sniper to change his mag. to unlethal rounds and shoot the gaurds on the walls and near the door then destroy the lights covering the entrance, after the sniper done his job I sent Prt. Pyle to check the Entrance Hallway for any personel in the area, at first I did not think he would do it because this mission is his first time out with the big boyz but he followed my order like a pro and he signaled us to come to the Door Way and that the coast was clear.

We stopped at the door and ordered my team to split in half so that 1 team takes one side of the wall and the other team to take the other side so that both sides cover each other, my partner behind me and I was the first one to get near a room, I open the door and peeked through the creak of the door to see it was a janitor's room supplies and my side continued on.

My team entered the Main Stairway of the Lab, I supposed the area where they study the Predators were on the bottom floors, we crepted down the stairs and saw sparking lights at the bottom, we knew the predators were out but wondering why they spared the gaurds on the walls, as we neared the bottom and predator that was bein studied walked into our view, we looked at it and it roared, Sgt. McCloud shot the creature in the head with his pulse rifle, I walked towards the dead beast to secured the area it came from, the area was full of dead scientist and gaurds, I signaled my team to cover me while I explore the the Lower Lab.
I put on my goggles which as the left eye as nightvision, I walked into the darkness knowing my men will cover my back, I looked over the railing to see that the Preds broke to free their brethren and I looked over the other side and the samething happened there, I signaled my team to secure the other lab areas.

I watched as the sniper walked over to the furthest lab area and he said that the predators there have not yet been freed and has he finished his sentence he was picked up by the sound of a knife cutting into flesh, he yelled in pain as his legs flew into the air and he landed on the rails with the sound of bones breaking, then the sound of rapid stomps was heading towards us, Prt. Pyle was the closest one to the monster and he shot everywhere but at the monster and he flipped backwards over the rails behind him as he try to back away, the SGT. in front of me shot at it but he was forced back and hit the wall but he did not fall down, I looked at the monster who was still running but lost his cloak I shot at the beast as he threw his combistick at me, I shot the beast but as I rolled away from his attack his weapon hit my leg, going in one side then out the other. I grabbed onto my leg, Iand I saw the beast standing over me looking at his arm where his blood covered a part of his arm, I took my .45 and aimed it at the monster but he kicked it out of my hand, he extended his blades and he picked me of the ground by my neck. I thought this was the end, he put his blades close to my stomache I closed my eyes waiting for the knifes to cut into my flesh, has the predator was about to thrust his blades I heard a sound of a rifle firing, the monster looked into the air and fell to his knees, I looked at the person who fired at the beast, it was Prt. Pyle and he walked behind the monster and he shot it in the back of it's head, he helped me up and said, " This is my first mission and I'm not gonna let my Capt. die during his mission."

The Prt. pulled the stick out of my leg and helped me on my feet with my arm around his shoulders to support my weight, I told him the mission is a failure and it's time to leave for the dropship, he agreed.
We made our way up the Main Stairs to the Main Entrance Hall to see a escapee predator at the door, the Prt. took my arm off his shoulder and pushed me against the wall quickly so he can get ready to fire his rifle, I yelled out in pain as my wounded leg collapsed under my own weight as I hit the wall, when I hit the ground I heard the Prt. was firing his gun at the monster while it ran towards us, he ran out of ammo in his magazine just as the predator was in range for melee combat.
He swung the of the rifle at the predator's head knocking it agianst the wall I was leaning on, and he whack the beast with the rifle multible time before the monster wised up and grab the gun and threw it down the hall near the door, it punched the Prt. in the gut and threw him against the wall, just as the predator was about to kill him, I threw my knife at the back of it, it turn towards me and roared, it pulled my knife out of it's back and broke it with its one hand, not caring about the cuts it gave it.
It walked over to me and fell to the ground after the sound of a bang, the Prt. shot the beast with his handgun, he got up and helped me back on my feet and we walked our way towards the dropship, he picked my wounded leg up and set it inside the transport and walked over to the pilot and he told him that 2 guys were killed and that the Capt. is wounded, the pilot agreed to fail the mission and fly us home.

I saw we were flying over the same lake that we cross heading towards our mission and said
"What a terrible defeat that we humans have suffered."

Transmission Terminated:

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Frozen:" There are three Hives Competing with us"
Empress:" D!mn it, that explains those early attacks"

Frozen got up and started looking around, and 3 Ravagers from the red Hive grabbed her and threw her into another room, where thye jumped up to.

Frozen was then again cornered, I didn't know what to do...

Then, someone's tail blocked it...

Making something, i'll finish later

24023571678.jpg

Part:7me and the youngster mate of mine,were walking around the planet and came across some woods.the sky darkened.we walked into the woods on smellt xeno everywhere,it got wrost,and wrost and eventully we fell into a whole in the center of the woods.we looked around.we were inside a large cave.a pach of worrior xenos a prouched us....we fought them off using sidarmblades and combsticks,they sprung a second and there last.we ran thruogh the maze.BOOLTTTKKKKAHHH.emp garnades went every where we managde to escape the atack done by the rycoven ind.spys.we cloacked and found a space to hide we watched as the deadly alphas impaled the spies with thier jaws.one was left,he on the other hand took the alpha xenos out.the female yautja(waiting to be named) sprung behind the spy a tore her wristblade be hind him and graded his spine up n out.she roerd a nasty roer.her new name was dread.... we jumped out of the cave asuming more danger lurked there.we were back in the forest.we found a rycoven ind. tank-van outside the woods.we cloaked and jumped on top of it.we looked down and smelt fungi.there was guards with facehuggers on them.we impaled them with r sidearm blades(left arm)and pulled the xenos out.i looked at it and roerd.i looked at dread.she ate the chestburster.i looked at her.her mandables went up and she luaght in a strange tone.she then put her mask back on.we found a way in the hive without any gaurds seeing us.i told dread to wait for me to finish killing the guards.she waited in a tree inside the entrance of the hive,they where no where near the main hive.i fount the first guard a krep up behind him and grabed his head,i squeezed it till it's exsloated.i gave a crekle luagh.the other guards started shooting.i fired a net at one.the rest puased,they looked around,not even caring about there partner on the net panicing.i luanched a flechet into anothers head.they started shooting again.the more i killed the faster i keep repeating.i called dread over and she looked at the skinned bodies.it was time to look for the xenos,it was time for dread to become blooded,*sound of a wristblade*ROER part8 next

coryssig.jpg

100 years later...(yautja)

I woke up... I was in a temple.. I got back to my ship... during my flight to the Homeworld i bumped into showers of Meteorites and i crashed landed once again never to be found until i woke up...

100 years later...(Xenomorph)

I woke up.. I was on the Queen's back and i looked around.. everything peacful.. i went back to sleep..

24719515035.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

C.W woke up feeling very weak. the area around him was smashed up, there was a struggle. he noticed a scar on his chest. "another one to the collection" he he said. he walked around and saw a blood splatred clip board. he read the statements on the piece of paper. >experiment sucsess. 1 embrio removed< this went on 17 or 18 times. hehad to get out fast

predtwo29fs.png

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

R.I.p walked alone in the forest. It was Five dince he was banished from his clan. He had cuts and brueses all over his body. Posion struck his arms and legs. The wound on his right eye, the stiches, had come loose and also became infected. His head was spinning and he was dizzy and tired. He had lost it all, his honor, his friends, and his will to hunt and survive.

R.I.P sat in his small camp muching down on some animal he had killed. He was watching a training camp of unbloods. they were being trained by a hunter...or thats what he thought. one way or another as soon as the hunter left to go hunt for food, R.I.P would raid the camp of food, and power chips for his shoulder caster. the hunter left and R.I.P stood up. he jumped through the tall grass and punched one unblood in the bak of the head, knocking him out. the other two srung to their feet. R.I.P kicked one in the face and knocked him out. That last one hit R.I.P in the back of the head with his combi stick. R.I.P tripped the final unblood and hit him with his combi stick and knock him out. R.I.P took all the food and power chips he could find and then left. R.I.P walked on and was tired.

He looked a head, there was a mountian, but luckly there was a small passage way to the other side. it was a lake. R.I.P was alwlow, and he wasn't sure if he could hold his breath long enough. But "whatever" he thought, and jumped in. he swam in the murkey water. left overs of dead bugs floated by and the smell of roting fish carceses filled the water with blood. the water was cold and it burned R.I.P's skin but he moved on. His air intake was already low but he was almost out! His lungs gave all they could as he swam to the the top. he let an air bubble escape him as he pulled his head from under the water. he took a large breath of air and crawled to the surface.

hvaing troble breathing he thought about all the evil in the galaxy. how he was betrayed. nothing could change his mind at this point. he started walking when something crashed near by...

~i stay forever your humble servent
Made by Nick

come guys,any more stories

coryssig.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

I just finished mine Cory go back to 19

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

More About Hunter Predator.

Hunter Predator walked back to his hunting pod. He went back to the clan ship and showed Maronco the 3 men's skulls, he told him why he didn't kill the women, they were not armed.

He went over to his only friend in the clan ship because he wasn't much for friends but this guy saved his life. He told him about the short hunt, his friend, Shield Skin, was that loner, quiet type aswell. So he just stared out the window.

Hunter Predator has his own big privet room,
( or bed room as most of us call it ), so when he was tired he would lay on his sleep platform, ( or as we call it, his bed ), and rest for a bit.
( again, sorry if my story seems like someone elses, I make it up as I go ).

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

Lightining hit me, and i fell of and hit the ground hard.. the other Xenomorph trying to wake me up.. I had a dream, it became real to me..

I was kept Young,even after hundreds of years, i return to Earth now and then but something strange has been going on with me...

I was on a mission for the Yautja, a distress signal from a hunting group in our clan

Something went wrong, and before i went missing this was heard on a transmission :
"*Xenomorph Screeching* *Screaming*"

End of Transmission

Last time any living Yautja heard from me

The Planet I was on, The last time i would be a Yautja when i awoke.. I fell Asleep, i never woke up for a long, long time.

In my Dreams i felt real, and my soul was beggining a new life.

End of a Yautja, Birth of a Hybrid

I didn't just bring dishonor upon myself..... I did much worse than that. I became my Rival, the Ultimate prey, My Enemy. The Xenomorph

I came back... and I now knew.. what the Hell i was.. I used to be... One of them..

And i started searching for Donut...

24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~

PREDALIEN part2:after i landed on the xeno planet i discovered that it was a dead planet.i searched everywhere

i found a marine vassel.i got on top of it

crp.jackson-hey the hive is dead,a guess thae yautjas took em out.

private Englund-well,lets get back to the main base near area 51-(837l-g9937).
i crawled into the ship of theres when they got in.as soon as they got targeted the ship to there base i impaled both of them with my jaw.the marine i killed landed on a switch that targeted the ship to Hunter's Moon.the ship landed.i got out.the moon was dark and had patches of forest every where.i crawled toward a predship that was parkek.i heard noises walk by.i looked amd a wrist blade nailed me into the ahhhh.guess i should of never been an aien mahhaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg