Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

More about Hunter Predator.

The Black Armour Clan was a well going clan, Member wise, and after a while it shrunk down to about, 1,731, so it went from, 7,942, to 1,731. and then it got into its own little war and it had to fight the clan of Fire, ( scar faces clan, in other words my brothers clan ), The Black Armour Clan lost and all that was left was Tough Blood, ( hunter predator ), and the Clan of Metal, ( my clan ), found him when he was wounded. Tough Blood lost his left leg and his right arm, so the Clan of Metal gave him machanical ones, ( not to copy of STAR WARS 3 ), so thats why Hunter Predator has a hard to break grudge on the Clan of Fire.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

PART5:i was on the big pillair and the scientist tried to sadate me.i kicked one in the face.he was down.some guards came in.the beat me with a elrtrical night stick.i roerd luader than ever.i broke out and jumped out the window.the chase begain

coryssig.jpg

still part5

coryssig.jpg

still part5 i hid in a tree.the guards searched everywhere.i snuck back in while they were outside.i shut down the place and locked them out.i walked through the labs.and found sick experements,deformed yautjas.i was angery.i found my wristblade and used it to get to my other weapons,eventully i found all of them.and i put my helmet on.i found the alien that had helped me once befor.i unleashed it.we destroyed the whole lab.we and the xeno then walked to the main doors.we looked at the guards begging to get inside.the xeno hissed.i fellt she had yautja in her.i opened the door the she ran at them and heads and arms goe everywhere.i called for a ship,after a hour it came down,me and the xeno went to my home world.the xeno walked ito a wierd rowing system in the back of the ship.she came out as a female yautja.

coryssig.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Cory ... thinking on writing a book???
It'll be great for every predator fan out there

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

how did you know that,maby i will send you a copylol

coryssig.jpg

LOL Because you doin Parts like Part 1 How it Began, Part 2 Ready to Hunt, that's all ... yeah I'll read your book <(^_^)>

All I like is War movies but it gets really cool when the army fights another race heh heh

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

the book isnt on here,me and celtic102 r making r own avp on r clan site lol

coryssig.jpg

i will send it to you anyway

coryssig.jpg

That's alright.

But if it ever goes on sell in Barnes n Noble I'll buy it and read it

cool,back on topic

coryssig.jpg

Part6 soon

coryssig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Night time fell, i heard fighting everywhere.

The Queen was no where in sight, i was cornered by several K-Xenomorph. Being out-numbered, i couldn't think of what to do.

My Scars began to glow again, and i roared. I spit out acid as a distraction, and i jumped onto one of them. I took one look at him and stabbed him in the Fore-head with my second Jaw.

Another one attempted to push me off but i stabbed it in the chest with my tail. I jumped up onto a piller and smiled, and the Horns on my Back grew. They seemed scared. When i broke through the Resin Dome, everywhere i saw.. there was fighting.

There was a huge beam coming out from the ceiling, killing hundreds of Xenomorph and Yautja.

There, i climbed out of the hole in the ceiling and I saw Ruins of a city. I saw helicopters, and they attacked me and a few other Xenomorph.

Next thing i knew, I black out.

I few hours later, which seemed like days, i awoke in a lab room by Donut, Royal Preatorian, and Katam.

In the other rooms, I saw eggs. I was confused. Why were we here?

Just then, i saw a few marines come in by a Scientist. They started to talk about us, and how they were going to experiment. When they exited the room, i hid myself. They entered shortly after i hid myself, and looked around the room, trying to find me.

When a marine turned his head, i Pounced on him and gave a huge roar- alerting the other Xenomorph and Marines. The scientist started running out, he appeared to be the head scientist, so we( Xenomorph ) all followed him. Royal Preatorian stayed behind to deal wit hteh marines. the scientist ran fast, but we were faster.

Katam jumped infront of him, and when he tried to go back I grabbed him and roared in his face. I was smaller than them, and he was wondering of that. I threw him to the corner and Donut jumped on him. we examined him, and we let him go.. for now

We searched everywhere, also freeing many other's in our Hive. When we found a big room, we saw the Queen and Daveberg standing, confused at what to do. They were in seperate Chambers, both made of acid proof glass.

Katam, Donut, Kharn and Bug-Hunt all entered the room, while me and the others entered in the vents.

they started attacking the Scientists, making new Hive walls temporarily. The Queen was enable to break free, but Dave spit Acid at the floor and came out, helping us. He was almost as big as 2/4 The Queen, Bug-Hunt being the same. I was the smallest of the Hive, being born just a few days ago. My Horns grew a little while my Scars were glowing.

When everything was quiet for the first time, K-Xenomorph entered the room and roared, while something grabbed and dragged me into another room.

I then Blacked out...

~Another female on Da Site~
24023571678.jpg

Loading Transmission:

Date: 12/9/2179
Sector: 518

I have returned back to the barracks back home after the funeral of the men that died in my previose mission, I went over to the main screen of our barracks where we can check our mail and the news of what happening during the war.I recieved 3 e-mails, 2 are from the main base and one from a labratory in Sector 6.

I read the mail from the Main Army base,

1st Mail: Congratulations
Dear Kidd,

Congratulations on rescueing the refugees but your team had to pay a price for saving them. I am sending replacement for your team Captain, they'll t you anyway they can see fit.
From,
Seinor Officer Mike Alvereze

2nd Mail: New Mission For Ranger Team 4.5
Dear Kidd,

Come to Main Building for breifing, this is a top secret mission for your team.

From,
Unknown

3rd Mail: New Gear For Your Team
Dear Capt.

We have upgraded your armor, it's lighter but yet its stronger and flexible so you can bend without limited movement.

We have upgraded your Plasma Assault Rifle, its magazine can now hold 20 more rounds, plus we created an attachment to the barrel where you can put your choice oernade launcher or shotgun, the gernade laucher can hold up a maximum of 3 gernades ( don't think it won't explode by hitting a wall) the shotgun mount can hold 10 buckshot shells bullets.

Your goggles have been upgraded but you'll only have use for the right lens because the other lens is covered with a device matching the Predator's Mask but it's only Night Vision.

That is all we can do for you for now thanks

From,
Prof. Jordon

I went to my bunk and laid down because I haven't slept for 3 dtraight because of the report I wrote to the board containing the info of the prevous mission I had done, suddenly someone walked through the door of the barracks, it was Prt. Pyle, he's the joker of our team and he never went into combat, he walked over to my bunk and yelled in my ear "I'm goin with yall on the next operation!" and I jumped up out of my bed and pushed the Prt. onto the floor telling him to never yell in my ear when I'm trying to sleep, he stood up brushed off his uniform and walked out the barracks and I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

Next morning I went to the Main Building to be briefed on my next mission, they said predators had infiltrated a lab in sector 42 which is full of imprisoned predators that the Marines have captured during some of their missions, and my team would be the exterminaters of these intruders so they won't free their brethren.

I got my team ready for the operation and we hopped on a dropship and we were off.

Transmission Terminated:

Part6:deep in the regions of space,scarface and his mate were headeding back to the clan's headquarters.-i switched the ship to full throttle,in moments we were there.we walked up to celtic,i asked as the thirdcomander for my mate,she pred,to become a clan member.celtic luaghed.he said you know as well as i do she most be blooded first.he then stated,i smell xeno in her.i covered it up and said that we were fighting experiments in the labs of lv-498(sec.6748).he looked a little confused.he then said go in the main ship vassles.we got in them and he were floend to lv-78,a planet over raned by xenos,celtic luaghed and said dont worry,we shorted the hive out a bit a while ago.we looked at each other with the whew exspertion on are faces.are vassle doors closed and we went into free-falling.eventully are pods where luanched and we landed at the speed of sound.we opened are pods.i was the superviser,she had previously told me befor we got to the home world about her life as a xeno,and i told her how we killed my fathers killer(if she remembered)but none of that was compared to what lied ahead was to when there pods opened and a quit scenary was shown,dirt clouds moved with the wind.we heared hissing noises throughout the dark,sandy,dirty planet.cliink-combstink was ativated.

coryssig.jpg

part7 soon

coryssig.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

More Hunter Predator.

Hunter Predator then went on a hunt. He was to hunt on Earth. He was to go to the remnents of New York, ( which now since it is a few years later than the rest of my story, New York is demolished ), all he found was a few men and a couple of Women. They were working on makeing a camp, or outpost. Hunter Predator was crouching on a ledge sticking out out a big rock, ( the ledge was a table for supplies. He was watching them when he notice one wasn't moveing. He was just standing there looking straight at Hunter Predator, ( or at least his general direction ). Hunter Predator looked behind himself then looked back at the man. The man was in a ready stance position with a gun pointed right at him. One woman was looking at the man and said, "Sam? Sam what is it?" then Hunter Predator started to click growl. so then Sam started shooting at Hunter Predator started running at Sam. The younger woman said ,"Samule stop, you're not shooting at anythng!". Then Hunter Predator dissapeered out of sight. then Sam just stood there ready to shoot again.

Then out of nowhere. Sam was lifted about 3 feet, ( knowing hunter predator is tall for a yautja, and sam was short ), with blades comeing out of his stomache, almost near the chest. Sam was yelling quite a bit. then The slitely invisable blades went back through the body and Sam fell down dead. The women were screaming, the men were holding guns. Hunter Predator started shooting his Plasma Caster at the men, then knocked out the women. Hunter Predator went back to his ship.

I'll right more later.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

while Donut and the other aliens were busy creating the temporary hive walls, k-xenomorph came in the room and roared. The rest of the xenomorphs joined in this roar of victory causing an ear piercing screach. Once the group had settled, Donut scanned the room, it looked like everyone that had came were here. (wait...) Donut thought, (wheres frozen???!!) Donut let out a screech and alerted the hive members of frozens loss. They began to search for frozen, unknown of her where abouts Donut left the room in search for her. The halls of this strange structure were all too easy to manuvere through, this was nothing compared to the endless mazes of the hive. Donut heard whispers that seemed to be in a diffrent language, the whispers got louder and louder as she approached these strangely shaped doors. Donut kept low when passing them, she knew that these creatures that had captured her and her friends were the enemy, she must stay hidden at all costs. Donut slipped into a vent and continued forth searching for frozen.
to be continued!

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

PREDAILEN STORY PART2 coming soon

coryssig.jpg

Man, We are making great stories, Keep it up.