Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

My story:

My Dad was in the Army, a SPEC OPS in Rangers
and he would never leave a man behind for whatever reason even if it's disobeying a direct order from HQ.

One day when I was 12, I recieve word from one of his teammates that he died in combat while saving a wounded soldier who lost his leg in an explosion.

While I was growing up I joined The SF Army, The Marines and The Navy SEALs and achieve Captain in each one and everytime I did I drop out of that elite branch and move on to the next until I get bored of those easy missions and move to another country.

The first country I went to was Russia, they had alot of Rebels to bring down for their murdering and raping of outlying towns near Moscow. I joined up to exterminate these rebels
which proved successful with the skill of my M16A2 Pulse Rifle.

Then I went to South America Brazil, where I went into a covert ops to bring down the meanest Drug/WarLord in the country. I was scheduled to leave for the OP at 5:15am on Tuesday until there was news that the Drug/WarLord was hanging on the ceiling
upside-down skinned alive in his mansion along with his men. The reporters suggest it was a drug deal gone sour and the drug dealers killed all the DrugLord's men and himself quick, silently and deadly.

Just when I was about to leave base the alarm went off, and the man on radio yelled out sayin that some of our men where found hanging on the ceiling, stuck to walls and decapitated.
I grabbed my gear and went to the breifing room to find out how the killers got into the base undetected, after the breifing we searched the base just to find more of our comrades had suffer the same fate as the first dead. I went into the hanger with
Private Gordon and SGT. Lee, After Ten mins. sweeping the Hanger for danger the private was shot onto the wall and SGT. Lee was decapitated by a huge japanese looking star, and then a strange creature appeared on the other side of the hanger looking at me and he took his mask off like he want a honest fight and he pulled out his polearm, I took my Flak Vest and helmet off and put down my gun and pulled out my K BAR knife. He charged at me with all his speed, I lunged at him with my
K BAR Which he spun around and grab my arm and twisted it to my back, I headbutted the creature between his eyes and he let out a yell for the whole country to hear, and I leg sweep the creature which did not topple the creature,he looked down at me growled and grabbed my leg and swung me to the opposite side of the hangar close to SGT. Lee's upper half, I looked over at the creature which was charging at me with his polearm, at last minute ditch effort I grabbed Lee's gun and shot some lead into the creature's big ol head and fainted in exhuastion.

I woke up in a hospital bed with a hospital gown on, the nurse came into my room sayin there are some very important people wanted to see me an I said I wasn't interested in protecting VIPs in my current condition and she said they don't need protecting but they need help so I agreed, The people who were sent into my room were no ordinary officers they stated they work for Weyland and they need my help on a secret mission, so I signed and now I'm here killing so called Predators and these black reptile looking bugs Xenomorphs

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, your not gonna make it.

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 18 years ago

My story began when I was imprisoned by humans heading towards earth. I was tested by scientists on there ship they called me Swift 118. They stunned me and put me in a cell. At 10:37pm I heard a noise in the hall a human yelling and a screech I didn't know what it was but I wasn't going to stand around and find out. I tried to reach the controls since my cell was near the controls panel I was shocked a few times since the bars had a eletrical surge. I looked at the door which was getting dents on the other side I grab the lever and let my self loose I found my mask that the scientists were studying and my Glaive and maul in the room above my cell. I heard the door broke open I saw a group of aliens charging towards me I fought as many as I could while marching into the hanger bay I saw a switch I closed the hanger bay doors on the aliens I thought to my self That I was trapped until I saw an escape pod. I jumped in looking back at the door that was holding the aliens off I flipped all the switches on and closed the hatch until the aliens broke through the hanger bay door and jumped on my escape pod while I was still getting everything ready. After I got everything ready I shot out into the dark sky heading towards my home planet.
I crashed near Hunters' Moon's village I was knocked out cause of the impact Celtic found my pod. He opened the Hatch and found me knocked out he called for aid to help him get me out of the escape pod. I was treated and cared at his village.I woke up a few weeks later seeing my wounds were treated.Celtic came into the room seeing how I was doing. I stared at him for a few minutes wondering why an Elder of another clan saved me.

He showed me around his village and he introduce me to his most trusted warriors, he told me that the Hunters' Moon is one of the strongest clans on this planet and he was looking for allies to fight the ruthless Marines and the deadly Aliens.I said I'd happily join his clan to fight his and my enemies to get my revenge of what happen to me.

Now I'm training with his warriors in the 2nd wave in the upcoming battle,I made many friands in the group, all I hope is that I won't fail him in his wise, intelligent plan.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Part3:scarface jumped on the queen taring fingers,teeth,tail peceas off.the queen picked me up with her arm and threw me as hard as she could.i smashed into a sevral dozen walls.i woke up with an alien in my face.i got ready to impale it till i noticed it was helping me up.it had seemed to be a rivil alien hive of the one i was fighting.i mad alies with the alien.we found are way thruogh the trone up complex.i stoped and opened my wrist comuicater and contacted celtic.he said that the war was going wild,and that they were doing good-servivers-siftspear,celticwarior,and others in battle.me and the xeno crawled through the ventalation system.we went ferther down the complex and found the queen makeing more eggs.i let out a crackle with the mandables.we broke through and the xeno started to kill the eggs as i jumped on the queen.i threw many shrikens slicing arms.she crawled away into a hall,her tail exstended full lenght and started swinging at me.it tried to impale me but i swong my glaive fercly slicing the end off.i then threw the gliave into the queens reproductive system ending the saply of eggs.i sharged a plasma bolt that struck her in the heart.she freaked out rolling in the ground.i took the advantage and detinated the self distrution device and threw it into the mess of egg that the xeno was almost finished with.the xeno hissed that it was leaving it disapeared into the cieling.the countdown started and the queen got up and jumped up into the ceiling,making its way to the outside.i jumped on it holding on.we were outside.i roerd at the other preds that were finishing up the winning war.the queen ran around for awhile trying to skake me off.i impaled it many times.opened a large gap and shot a net and spear to mess things up.she then thew me off into the gravle outside.the preds watched in the ship that was cloaked.then a cracle sound erupted,then turned into bbbbbbbbbboooooooooommmmmmmmmm.the under ground complex was no more.the queen roerd in anger.the queen was limping toward me.she then had enough length to impale me in the shoulder.she pulled me toward her mouth.her jaw started to slide out.i shot a net on the jaw.she threw me ferther toward the ruins of the complex.i needed oxegen so i took my helmet off.i roerd loudly. out the queen.i was running out of ideas.then the friend xeno showed up on a pillar.the pillar had a gaigantic sword long enough to cut the queens head off.the queen got closer.we tried to break the sword free.taring my wristblade and her tail into it.she wiped the xeno to the ground,it was disabled.the queen impaled her tail into my other shoulder.she brought me closer to her mouth.i then shot my wristblades out at the pillar one last time and at that moment the xeno impaled the pilar with its tail and the sword came down.sssllliiiicccceee.they looked and the sword fell on the queens neck.scarface had a queen trophy.the xeno ran away.i wounderd about it...that night i became the third comander of the hunter's moon.now that i got vengence for my father my nexted mission was to find the xeno that helped.

coryssig.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

More about Hunter Predator.

When He was still Tough blood, he had the basic Bio Helmet, seen being worn on Scar and Jungle Hunter. When he was claimed Hunter Predator, he got the Celtic helmet that is seen on the head of Celtic.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

hunter predator,you have the enthusiastics to join a clan,hint hint

coryssig.jpg

I've been wanting to join Balatu, AND I'D LOVE TO, but, I don't think it's that important, and I don't have the time to Stay around so never mind me joining a clan, I really don't think I will, sorry.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

ok,no biggy,but its not that hard.GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE going to bed.yuan

coryssig.jpg

Hunter's Moon aswell. I'm sorry for mentioning Balatu. that was a while ago, not to forget that it was personal. But Hunter's Moon is ok I just don't think I want to join any clan.

btw h.p.,its more fun to join a clan,its the only way to do rpg,back on topic,dont mean to pressure you dude,just given info,its your chose not mine

coryssig.jpg

Cory you and Hunter have a greater imagination than me <(^_^)>

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

There were 3 of them, and they were looking at me with a sickened and death- like look

one of them scratched me , and i striked back with my tail. it managed to stab him in the head and it killed the first one.
The other's were furious and tried to hit me with their claws. I quickly got out of the way, and i spit acid at one of them. It his its arm, and it started raoring crazily, and the other one charged at me.

I dodged his attack and countered it with my second jaw, hitting his neck. The other one, now without part of an arm, kicked me off of the second one, and I got knocked to the wall, one holding me down. It was just about to bite me, when my tail stabbed him in his chest, making him back away. The one holding me roared,and I roared back. It wasn't scared until my second jaw was revealed. It let go of me, and it tried to kick me.

I blew acid in his face, and he started to roar, and the one who backed away roared.. but nothing happened, and then i was about to finish him, when several more Grotie appeared through the wall. I stabbed on of them in the head, and it died. I spit acid on the floor, and i dove in. They followed me, the one who i spit acid at leading.

I lead them near a Preatorian, a few warriors and a several eggs. The Preatorian roared in one's face, and it backed away when the Preatorian's second Jaw was revealed.

Preatorian:"What the hell are you doing here!?"
Frozen:"...."
Preatorian:"You should be with the Queen you aren't ready for battle!"

Frozen:" i already killed two of them, and they seperated me from the Queen. "

Preatorian:"That's no excuse go ba-"

a Grotie had slashed him in the head, and he striked back with his tail. he jumped up, landing on the Grotie's head, and he stabbed his fore head with his second jaw.

3 eggs opened, and one of them looked in it. Unfortunately, a Face Hugger came out, and you know the rest.

???:"Yautja clicking"

I turned around, and something had shot a spear at me. I quickly dodged it, making it hit a Grotie.

EMPRESS: *PredAlien Screech, Queen Roaring*

We all heard it telepathically, and we scattered through holes in the walls. We heard the Groties fighting something, but they eventually died. The Last thing I heard was the sound of a Plasma Bolt.

Near the Queen, every Xenomorph of THE HIVE were near the Empress.

She was in Pain, she was unable to creat any more eggs.

I saw Donut again and i decided to ask what was going on again.

Before i said anything, several Grotie, Red Preatorian and K-Warriors blasted through the wall.

3 Preatorian were heading for me. I didn't know what to do, so i spit acid at them. One of them Caugth it with their hand, and threw it back at me.

My Grid Scars were glowing, i didn't know why.

Just then, i heard a very familiar Raor.

the Preatorian looked in a different Direction, and i stabbed it in the chest. It died instantly, and then something exploded.

I then grew Spikes, my Grid Scar were glowing and i grew larger. A few Xenomorph built a dome out of Resin to make me and the Queen safe.

When my Grid Scars began to Glow again, i was confused.. and then I saw the Queen, she was making me more aggressive everytime they began to glow.

Before i was able to do anything, something blasted through the walls and took the Empress..

~Another female on Da Site~
24023571678.jpg

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

good lets keep them coming!
i can barley keep up with all these good stories!

candy.jpg

Katam started of as a face hugger which had experiments taken apon it by.the humans got this facehugger by chance since a predator acidentaly droped it and forgot bout it.So for many weeks this facehugger which carryed katam in and egg inside itself had experiments taken apon it which inhasnsed the strength of katam in the egg.......when the huamns started to bread aliens this is were the facehugger was brought about and katam was inplanted in a test subject and he was born by now the pred who dropedhim was sent back to get the facehugger but was unaware of it now being a drone.....very rapendly katam grew to a warrior and his tail had some how been made alot more longer and thiker and very powerfull from the experiments katam himself was bigger than a mere warrior alien and the ppl thought he was classed as a alpha alien but yet they knew so little that katam was yet to grow bigger in time and with katams advance thinkin he was classed as the smaterst warrior found yet so katam used his new found abiltiys to his advantage and exapted into the wilderness on this planet were he was met by the pred katam was extreamly vilent and comletely obliterated the pred wit his tail and still to this day he has growen and his tail is his most deadly weapon he has been recorded an vareus places even on diffrent planets and very liitle ppl have been able to get back from missions to get the alien back and yet no noe ha been able to capture him

since katam himself was not made and he came from a proper facehugger he is not classed as a clone of eny kind and is classed as a cystic warrior but of yet a diffrent type ppl are still tryin to figure out wot to class katam because he is naruraly born this way so other ppl have even classed him as a diffrent xeno all together but they cannot be setain of enything till they capture him.......

most likly be changed because this is wot came off the top of my head at this time :D lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Shut up, Cory! lol Balatu is a clan needing advertising, hehehe j/k bro:)

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

PART 2:later in life: C.W was known for hunting all types of spicies all over the universe. when he found a target, he let nothing get in his way.he hunted a spieces called Almondos(made up) to extinction, gaining the trophie of their precious horn, which he added to the top of his celtic desigen mask. he was known to do that as well, taking prey's skull aswell as there prized posetions and adding them to his mask, he know has a horn on top of his mask and pierceings along the top of his mask. he became blooded when he helped hunter's moon take over their clan paradise.

predtwo29fs.png

Loading Transmission:

Date: 11/29/2179
Sector: 521

Me and my team were ready to land in the colony that said that have Aliens roaming free and that some refugees needs extracting from the colony.

The mission was to take 5 hrs to complete,our objectives were,

1. Make a temporary HQ near the Barracks.
2. Make your way towards the refugees that are in a underground bunker.
3. Sweep the bunker for any Aliens or Predator lifeforms
4. Extract the refugees from the bunker to Dropship.
Optional. Destroy colony.
Team. 5 Ranger Teams ( 4 in each team )

We landed near an abandon Military spaceport, all we have to do is walk 250 yards to the barracks, I left 1 of my Ranger teams to defend the ship while the rest go to the barracks to set up HQ. After, we set up HQ we started towards the underground bunker, I left 1 more team to defend HQ, while heading towards the bunker I seperated my 3 teams to cover a wider radius of the area, we kept constant radio contact to keep all teams informed of our progress, after 3 hours of searching, we have found the bunker under the main armory that was only couple of miles from HQ, but debris was all over the entry way, we remove the debris and used 2 satchel charges to blow the door down, I left 2 teams to defend the armory and my team to search for the survivors.

We search the first floor of the bunker but nobody was there so we searched the bottom levels until the team at HQ saw a group of aliens crossing the road heading towards the armory where we are at, so my team and I quickly searched the bottom levels while the 2 teams above us gets ready to engage the aliens, it wasn't long before we found the refugees and we took them above ground where we are ready to take on the aliens, I went towards the door and looked around the corner to find an alien running towards me I fired my gun and drop the evil serpent but many more came, I radioed the team at HQ to get back to the ship and come for us at the armory, we fortified ourselves in the armory with machine guns emplacements around us and the refugees, right there I knew I wasn't goin against any ordinary oppenent and I believe I was going to lose men here.

I turned towards my men and told them while holding my gun in the air "Come on you apes, who wants to live forever!" after that sayin the aliens busted through the door and the machine guns emplacements started firing men started firing their weapons, it was chaos I shot down 2 aliens who were climbing the walls and 4 more goin through the door, just then a dying alien landed on a machine gun emplacement toppling the weapon useless and 3 aliens killed 2 of my guys, we got there revengebut is was too late we were over runned, just then the roof started shaking and multible explosions at the entrance and team 2 squad leader arrive at the door telling us to get on the dropship, I led my 3 teams in the armory out losing some men but saving the refugees from danger as we started to lift off I saw team 2's squad leader fighting his way towards us, but the aliens surrounded and killed him, it was a tragic loss for team 2, I gave the order to the pilot to head over to the colony main building to set up the self destruct system to blow the colony up along with the aliens.

We landed on top of the building and made 2 teams gaurd the ship from any drones that may stop our escaped, we made our towards the main area where the self destruct system was at, 1 member of team 4 walked near a door and an alien hop on him and used it's inner jaw to kill him, all of my men shot at the alien in fear of it's attack.After the alien was killed, I set up the Self destruct system to blow up in 45 mins, that gave me and my team enough time to
get back to the dropship and out of the blast radius of the colony, 2 of my team members heard a noise from the stairway and the taller soldier suggest we get a move on, as I finished setting the timer I recieved word from the team upstairs they are bein attacked by drones and we need to hurry.

I led my teams up to the roof to find 3 guys were missing and the rest of them still fighting to protect the dropship, I ordered them to get on the ship and lay down covery fire for me and the other teams, while we were running towards the ship we lost 2 more of our men and a team leader. My team got on the ship first and we laid cover fire for the other teams, as the teams finished loading on the ship we took off of the building and head out towards earth.

We looked back at the colony which is about to explode, we thought about how are we goin to destroy their race.

Transmission Terminated:

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

some good stuff

Part3:scar face got home from his battles.leaving the ship he walked to his home.he gave his weapons to his catty.he droped yautja money on the table of his house.he looked and his house was torn to pecies.i saw a figure leave from the back of the house.i chased it down.it left in a special force ship.i didnt hasitie to get into my personal clan ship and chase him.while following him in cloak(ship)i put my equipment on.he thought i was gone.i followed him to lv-267.i landed behind a large rock,got out and jumped from tree to tree.hunted him down.i scaned him with my helmet.he was rycoven industries spy.he had stolen my helmet from my house.he walked into a large facility.i pulled my combstick out for ful stealth.i climbed the building and broke into it.sneakeing thruogh vents,looking thruogh wholes.they had xenos and preds in cantainment.i released the preds thruogh a lever.i told them to get to may ship.they left.i walked up to the xenos,they had captured his war friend.he uncloaked and began to release it.it was happy.CLUCK,SLIT.i was knocked out and druged to sleep,i was in contaiment.it was all a set up...

coryssig.jpg

PART 4 coming soon....
coryssig.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

part 3, sneaky buggers: i was on a hunt,flying over the area in my personal pred ship whan i saw a xeno reaserch facility. before i could do anything i was taking connon fire. i was going down. i went over to a screen that hade a profile of a type of alien i was hunting."your more trouble than your worth" i said. whan i hit the ground i climbed out of an escape shaft that led on to the roof of the ship. i looked down to see marines i a hudle "we need a good chalange" one of them said as they walked away. in retaliation i said "you better watch your mouth, you should know better to tempted fate like that, cos the big bad is back and this time it'ssssssssss aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" i was shot and stunned from behind.

predtwo29fs.png