Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

whats ur porblem.i just wanted to see how cool she can make us sound,back on topic

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

part5 soon

coryssig.jpg

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Actually Scar Face was just my prefered name, but I did invent Tackar, he's the elder of the Clan of Fire.

During a bloodbath between Auquas, Singe was killed. Tackar's father, Singe, was killed and Tackar took the clan throne. Though Tackar since hates the Clan of Water.

Tackar had been chestbursted once, yet through sheer will power, and a mysterious pendant given to him by his father, he lived. The PredQueen served as the clan's egg source for sometime. Until Beatrice, the Queen, escaped.

Tackar left on a hunt, to destroy the Predalien Queen, restore his clan's honor in the eyes of the Predator high council. The Ancients.

To this day, Tackar has been lost in the jungle, and Pred legend says that he watches over Pred youngbloods on there manhood trials.

Note: The Ancients are refered to in AVP Extinction.

looks like pple r getting ideas from my predator storylolgood storys every one

Theres something out there!
And it aint no man!

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

*scraches her head* Yo, Frozen. Now I didn't quite understand the connection between you're Sonic the Hedgehog question and the sig question lol

BTW, I think that negative pic is just perfect comparing it to your name.

And this is getting off topic. I just wondered connection lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Silent but Deadly Killers of Space..

They come out of nowehere in the Hottest regions of Earth..
They are known for the deadly Triangle that appears out of nowehre on their prey's head..
Many Of the Silent Serpents have fallen to Them..
Born in the same world as the Balatu... they have been trained and will crush all who challenge them.. But their biggest challenge is the war that is about to begin..
They are.. PREDATORS... OF THE CLAN HUNTER's MOON

~Another female on Da Site~
24517155789.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

advertise the hunter's moon....please

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

The Color Switch and the Chaos Control is from Sonic though

24023571678.jpg

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

i'm back from boston! thank you cory for taking my job saying "keep em comin" while i was away. lol
but i will read these. lets here more

candy.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Man, People don't seem to be posting like they used to.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

Yeah.. i was thinking of that yesterday.. i miss times like those but people seem to leave the site like 3 days after they sign up, but im staying with this site and im gonna help it in anyway i can

This site is a good one too

24023571678.jpg

Silent. .. Silent Creatures that kill anything that will harm them..

Sielence in the Night of the deadly Hive..

Their Leader is the deadliest..
In a matter of seconds .. they will kill anything weak..
Acid for blood..
No eyes...
No toung but a deadly Inner Mouth that kills anything it stabs..
Though many have fallen to Yautja.. they are unafraid of even the largest threat..
They are.. ALIENS .. OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

24517155789.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

sorry if you were wondring,had pc probs,Part3:scarface jumped on the queen taring fingers,teeth,tail peceas off.srry contiue later my eye sight is going wako

coryssig.jpg

Eyesight going? Man, no offence but that must really annoy you , ( oh sorry ) stink, And trust me, I don't mean anything by it, no insulting from me here, or laghing, this is probably not funny to anyone. AND SHOULDN'T BE!

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

what did you say?

coryssig.jpg

It must really annoy you. NO OFFENCE!

no thats ok,lol my eyesight isnt that bad its they are trying to adapt to the weather

coryssig.jpg

I saw Dave, and he crawled up into another point in the wall, so i went in the one beside that one and i fell through the floor again( kinda unfortunate but i like it that way), onto a few eggs( From the Hive ) and i opened one,and a Face Hugger came out.I took it to a Host, and it started to Impregnate It.

I went back to the other room and a few other Xenomorph (from the Hive) were talking about me. They noticed how i acted, and kept questioning the Queen about me. She told me I wasn't like the Other Xenomorph, I had Yautja and Human DNA in me, and i began to wonder how this was possible, because i looked exactly like the other Xenomorph except for my Redish-Blackish color.

I was confused, and i thought about what made me different. Just then, several K-Xenomorph broke through the cieling, and the Red Queen broke through from the Ground. the Warriors(from the Hive) began attacking imedietely(dont know if spelled right) , and the Queen slashed the Red Queen in the head, and she striked back with her tail, pushing the Empress(from the hive- from now on i'll car her the Empress) down to the ground, and she returned fire by Spitting Acid on her second jaw. It didn't hurt her much, but it distracted her, and the Empress stabbed her in the Head with her Tail, and she almost died, but she retreated in a hole in the ceiling.

The K-Xenomorph died, and one Warrior(from the Hive) died( it was none of you guys in the Hive ).

Frozen:".What's happening here...?"

Just then, Something broke the Floor underneath me and i was pulled into a room i didn't know of by Groties(Huge Alien Creature from AVP:E)....

24023571678.jpg

oh, 'whew', I thought you thought I was insulting you, ok sorry.

its ok,but back on topic,have the rest of the scarface story maby later tonight

coryssig.jpg