FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

testing again- im doingeverything i should can anyonehelp me?

23902104991.jpg&s=x2

Story will continue when Next RPG comes soon.. if not i will make one later

~Another female on Da Site~
23902104991.jpg

Waking Up on The Queen's Back... She was comforting me.. I was but a Young Drone, Laying down in the floor in the middle of The Hive..

another, older Drone came near me. Donut, her named appeared to be was leading some other drones nearby. The Xenomorph in the Hive sensed something was special about me. The Queen knew this, she layed my egg when she shouldn't have..

Finally standing, i was looking around and i saw what appeared to be the Alpha male of the Hive.. Second in command beside the Queen, a strong warrior of it's kind larger than a normal one would be.

A few Pred Alien were gathering hosts in another part of the hive, and there were no other eggs in sight...

The Alpha Male, i think Daveberg was his name.. by the Queen, giving orders

I then fell asleep on the Cieling.. waiting for any attack that an enemy would give..

Then months later, I woke up on the Queen, her Screaming was loud.. she roared and i knew a war as beggining.. and i recognized the enemy.. i was one before..

23902104991.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

good story,frozen.

Theres something out there!
And it aint no man!

Thanks, that the beggining of my posts in the Next RPG(if it happens)

23902104991.jpg

actully i think some one creates the stories,begings,ect for the rpg,iam not sure though

And it aint no man!

If you are posting on it, U being where you are starting i think.. ive read the RPG's and most people started where they start in the story

23902104991.jpg

lets take this to the rpg topic cause i have some questions

And it aint no man!

ok

23902104991.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

lmao Sorry, that just sounded... *coughs* Funny.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

What did?

23920061021.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

NOTE: This is short.

Hunter Predator, ( originally claimed "Tough Blood" ), was an outcast to the clan of Metal.
He then snuck off the ship during a hunt that was given to other preds and came back with 5 Xenomorph skulls. Maronco, ( metal elder ), was fasinated by Tough Blood and gave him a raise to his rank. Then Maronco renamed him something that he liked a lot... Hunter Predator.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

A Comedy Short from Frozen Alien

Bobo died.. but he had a son.. Named..
Chopper....

DECEMBER 26, 2005

One unsuspecting family was have Christmas.. Having Fun, singing songs, thinking ntohing would annoy them as nothing did EVER.. until This Christmas

an Egg was hidden under in their garage... When Chopper finally sensed a Host, He leaped out .. but little did he know, he was holding a knife! DUN DUN DUN

Then .. Chopper died, leaving the Father Mystified.. then one day, a mletter was sent to them

They recieved it a year later, and it read this..

"WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST CHRISTMAS AND WE'RE COMING FOR YOU" - The Hive

"What the heck is a hive?

Then an Alien With a mustache rang the dorrbell
Alien:"Uh.. Hi im.. a salesmen yo"

Dad:"Uh we aren't going to buy anything thank you"

Alien: But itcomes with ~*the Myyssstery Boxxx!*~

Dad: ooooo!!

Then when they opened the Mystery Box, a Face Hugger popped out and hugged his face.. Aliens Laugh.. Family is Killed.. Army Comes.. you know the rest.

23920061021.jpg

RIP's comment. Your story was great.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

lol Yep. When I say something like that you should know I don't mean that. I'm just joking (bad habbit from PREDATOR lol).

EDIT: Friends again? *gives her hand*

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i grew up in a small pred village had a normal family. i always went on hunts with my dad and one day a swarm of xenos came to my town and killed everyone. i escaped with 1 scar that travels along my face. i ran for my life and was found weeks later by an elderly pred who taught me everything there is to know about combat and weapons. when he died i became a member of hunter's moon. i show my dedication to the clan by carving the clan symbols into my tusks. i am now an blooded adult and seek revenge on the ones who killed my family

predtwo29fs.png

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

Better now then never, heres mine

Celtic102 a Young Pred living with his pearents in a small pred village in the middle of a jungle. celtic has already joined Hunters Moon clan and has been a vlaued member.

One day a group of marines started to kill and capture preds. Hunters moon were all capture including celtic and taken away to a marine station for projects. Celtic broke free and slaughterd the marines and marked himself with there blood and it stained his mask. Celtic got to his elder and tried to help him out, The Two preds ran from the ship, Celtic skydived out and the elder was shot before flying out. Celtic landed 10 secounds before his elder, His elder landed with a crash and a 'crack' sound was heard from his legs. His elder turned the reignes to him and he stoff up and walked away in hounor.

Years leater celtic has a full clan and has power over his clan and the other preds. Celtic seeks for the murderous marines that killed his villege and his family...

smallsigone.jpg

Grpahic Carnage

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

best read on my name is very long story have fun

in space no one can Hear you scream

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

shes only being playful cory, no offense is intended

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

balatu is the best. there i advertised our clan

DEE DEE DEE