FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Didn't you wanna be in THE HIVE it's a great clan

~Another Female on the Site~
23022375518.jpg

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

yea i made a few posts in the hive clan thred 2 days ago.

will

willsig2vy.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

dont worry rogue it took like 2 weeks before i got into Balutu . be patient, make good posts, and you will be accepted before you know it

Struggle is The Glory

yeah same with me but it only took an hour :) lol

23022375518.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

part4:i awoke with no weapons,i was fully mounted on.scientist where every where.when one would look at me i gave them scary roer!there was no way off escaping

coryssig.jpg

hey RIP hasent been on lately he should see how much his thread has gone up- io remember when it was only in the thirties :P lol

23022375518.jpg

stay on topic please

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

in the pred homeworld down in a vally surronded by forest.there was a pred comunity.it was midnight there and some how a pack of xenos found the comunity.they where wild strang,colored,and bigger aliens.they sarted killing the preds like savages.the young cory (who was later named scarface)hid in the forest with jis mother.his elder father was fighting off the xenos.one tail whipped him.he was paralized.the alpha xeno impaled its jaw into the the preds face.he was down and his son seen all of it.the xenos went to finish the rest of the preds off.cory ran to his father he let out a small roer!!!the xenos fallowed the nois.cory put on his elder fathers hunting gear.oviously his father was an elder in a clan who was on a break.cory had his fathers mask half way on when the alph xeno scard the helmet(and his face)this knocked him down.the alph went to leave and find a resting place.the rest of the xenos ran toward cory(now know as scarface).scarface threw the sherikens and ninded some in the head killing them.scarface was killing them with no hasition,his mother watched in fear.sounds of combstick impaling,wristblade slicing,and the net gun traped the last two xenos.scarface wanted the to suffer.he lit them on fire with a fire bomb.he walked to his mother holding a sack of xeno heads.his mother was proud.he was cover in scars.he told his mother that the one who killed father left.he then let out a teenage roer!!his mother thought of him as "the hunting prodigy"his mother looked at the town wicth everyone was dead.she told him to join a clan to take up his fathers place.scaface had no probem in that.he thought of it as a way to eventuly find the alien that got away and killed his father and gave him the name scarface.

SCARFACE

sorry katam

Um that should of been in the Hive Topic, one of you modfs can delete it it already is :P

23022375518.jpg

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

sorry took me a while o read all the new stories...lol
lets keep them comin
(no more off topic) lol

candy.jpg

what did you think of my pred story,is it ok if i made a alien story even though i am not in a alien clan?

Theres something out there!
And it aint no man!

well .. i dunno, yeah it is

Im starting Alien Stories because in my Life story as these creatures my Character is forgotten in her last mission, then begins Life as a Xenomorph in The Hive

My Yautja Character's nick-name was Hunter

My Xenomoprh's name is Hunter/FrozenAlien/Frozen
anyone of those

I Hid myself on the Queen and started to wonder.. how i came to be this creature.. and i started to cacoon myself

23022375518.jpg
~IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM~

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

We made it! we are hot!

candy.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

My story: on a remote burin planet, after spawning from a egg in a hive being attacked by large Yautja (predator) hunting party. i traveled though the halls looking for host later having in contact to a critically wounded predator he was dead meat and leaped on him. a little over a 45 min later i was born into a predalien embryo, and going to a hiding place to grow only to become a full-grown predalien. And I new I had to get these intruders out of hear I did so forth to kill every pred I came in to contact with. after the monsters battle having a many battle scar’s but one on my right shoulder looked close to the number 64 giving me the name "predalien 64". i now spend my days on full alert for intrudes, and am a loner by personality, And I am one of the most vicious aliens in my hive to date

The Best Of Both Nightmares

lol now i know why u have a 64 in there that was a good story

23022375518.jpg
~IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM~

my alien story:i hacthed from my egg and went looking for a host.i guess i was in a ship.i crawled around until an extermation squad ran past me with flamflowers.i spyed on them and they killed the hive,i didnt realy care,i guess i wasnt so loyal.the hours later a predator clan hijacked the ship and killed every one.i waited,becuase i wanted the most honorable host.i made the elder pred follow my noise into an icealated room.the door closed him in.then on pounced on him.i tore out of his chest.found that there was a wounded predator in the back of the ship alone.my small tounge tore threw his head till he died.i feed on him till i was full grown.i then decided to try to take them out one by one.the preds got spciaish.they searched for me in groups of 1.i took 5 down,i was then a fully grown predalien.i was then strong and fast enough to strike them head on.they fell by my jaw.i went in there clan ship,and got into one of there vassels.it luanched me to a xenomorph planet,i then was raised by them.

Theres something out there!
And it aint no man!

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

thinks FrozenAlien

The Best Of Both Nightmares

Np

anyone else have a story? you can make more than one, if you view from pages 2 to 6 i think ill have alot of long stories, and even some on these later pages

23902104991.jpg&s=x2

Testing- can anyone tell me what im doing wrong with my sig???

src="http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=8/23902104991.jpg&s=x2"

testing- cmon anyone?

23902104991.jpg&s=x2