Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

heres my past

At the age of 10 i was liveing on a conly on a planet called Lv-1201 I was one of the Few Kids in the marine training program on my 7th week of training the date was April 17 2034 and we lost contact with the conloy so the comannder gave us or weapons and told us to head back to the base when we got there there were so many xenomorphs in the base a few of them grabed my friend as we were going in to the base to help but that was 5 years ago i am a marine under the comanndne of TDN and i have no fells for letting a xeno live cause of that day.

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!! AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING WHAT NOO!!!!!! ITS OUT KILL IT GET THE XENO AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

umm... i have told some friends, but *coughs* im not a boy

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

All sexes welcome

Awakening from my sleep.. i realized i was trapped in Xenomorph Resin....

Seeing my Plasma Caster Equiped, i shot every Egg in the room, and freed my Bretherens from the Resin. We searched around the room, making sure no others were around, when just then a Face Hugger Leaped to me, and i threw my Smart Disc At it before it reached my head.

Walking around.. i was searching for an exit...
Finally i found a hole, leading to another room. I looked around and found only me and Scar in the room. I activated my Mini Map On my Wrist CPU and i found out that the rest of them were in another room.. right on top of us.

"..."
We entered a few rooms, and found Scar Face Looking at one of the Dead Queens, that was apperently Hunting him.
Scar Face:[Predator Play Back]"You've Never Hunted.. Anything Like US before."

He Ripped out Her Skull, Took One look at it, Cleaned it and held it proudly in his hand, showing off his new trophie and roaring.
He Noticed us, and told us that the others were in the room above.

One Other Yautja, when we got there killed the Warrior Alien that Jumped on top of him earlier. I saw its Skull attached to a stick, attached to his back-pack. I extracted my Wrist Blades and looked around. I got My Glaive out, ready for anything, and then i heard a noise. It sounded like a Face Hugger, so I got my Smart Disc as well. Everyone did the same.

We faced another Queen.. and then i remembered what Scar Face said to me..
"there are 5 of them"

The Queen didn't notice us... and we kept on.
One other Yautja Threw his Spear at the Queen's Head, Instantly Killing her for no trouble later. Once we were at the top of the Tower we found the Energy Source of the Hive.
The Main Computer... I then realized that this was what Scar Face had been talking about. The Ship that crashed to an unknown place.

This computer... MOTHER...

To Be Continued...

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

LOL i love that alien story frozen!
donuts own! XD

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

can i tell my storie???

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!! AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING WHAT NOO!!!!!! ITS OUT KILL IT GET THE XENO AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes

Freddy Saying Of The Week"Ever Played Skin The Cat !"
Freddy Pic of The Week

Celtic102.jpg
My Funny Flash Movie Site

da da dum!

1,000s of years after the first of the xenomorphs, the roots of the first hive had expanded... among those 100s of hives, there was only 1 which had bred a xenomorph by the name of donut.(dont laugh!) this one hive carried many unique xenomorphs, stronger, smarter,and more advanced then all the other hives. Donut was among the unique, the moment she had peirced her hosts body and was let out into the hive, she had something not many other xenomorphs had... she bore two tales and was the color of a misty,blue saphire. Even though she stuck out like a sore thumb, she was still accepted into the hive. as she grew her deformaties grew with her, her tails were longer then that of a normal xenomorph, she had also been given the gift of memory. She remembered every creature she brought to the hive for incubation, she remembered the smell of her friends, she could remember everything if she wanted to. the day had come and donut was at the age where young drones were ambicious and excited, she was thirsting for a kill! but unfortunatly she would have to kill very soon, for a clan of predators was approaching. of course the hive sensed this threat, each passing day the hive became restless and alert. But as the enemy approached, order was kept by Daveberg who was the alpha-alien of the hive, he was too lead the hives army against the predators. as a young drone, Donut didnt have the experience to go up against a blooded predator just yet, so she was under the guidence of Alienhunter and Predkiller,these two xenomorphs were elites of the hive whom she had befriended. Days came and went and the smell of predators grew great. Donut was confused by this smell, she was curious yet fearful of it, but the more it grew, the more she wanted to encounter it. that day came, and the hive was attacked, the smell of blood and the heat of the plasma casters filled the hive, the xenomorphs were everywhere, defending their queen who was in the deepest parts of the hive. Donut ran with the other young drones, *BOOM* the pack of young drones donut was running with had exploded, luckily donut had stumbled and was only a tiny bit away from where the young drones had exploded. In shock and in fear donut began to run recklessly into the smoke where the cries of her enemies were heard, *BOOM* *CLASH* *BAM* Donut was jumping and runing in every direction, there were sudden jolts of electricity that had hit her in her thigh and arm, she had learned of the plasma caster, Donut had fallen to the ground when the second blast had hit her arm, she struggled to get up, but just as she did something she had never seen before stood over her, she knew that this creature was her enemey...

too be continued =D

actually i'd say that was creative! expecially teh vison and xeno sense thing :3

i think i'm actually gonna keep making this story sepertaly :3 i likes it =D

Come To MOTHER.....

This Hive we were in.. Had Stronger.. Smarter Xenomorph.... we knew we had to destroy this one...

Voice:"Come To MOTHER..."

I struggled and I Finally came back to reality. Seeing my Vision, I had to go back to the Center of the Hive.. To face them again..

Scar Led Me to the center of the hive, where we found Millions of Xenomorph watching gaurd, protecting eggs.. and the Queen.. I saw one Drone, which looked like it wasn't ready to fight creatures such as us... so Scar and I Threw Plasma Bombs and it hit most of them severely and the Drone was hit in the arm by Scar's Plasma Caster.

It struggled to Get up but in her mind she knew.. she has never faced anything like Scar... and she knew That Creature was her enemy..

Meanwhile... The Elder and the other 3 Yautja were in search of MOTHER, to destroy her and finally put an end to the Hive.

Elder:"...Long Spear"
Long Spear:"What is it..?"
Elder:"That Thing... What is it"
Long Spear:"Look OUT!"

An Elite PredHunter Xenomorph Jumped out and Attacked the Elder, severley Hurting his left arm. The Xenomorph then Retreated to the Queen, and left the Elder in Pain. Luckily the Elder had A Medicomp to heal himself, and he was ready again.

I was in the middle of a pile of Xenomorph, trying to fight my way out. They wouldn't stop coming.. more and more kept coming and I knew i was doomed. Just then, A Plasma Caster Shot out of no where and opened a hole for me to go through. I ran through, hundreds of Xenomorph chasing me.. ans Activated my Wrist Bomb and Threw it In the middle of the Group. I ran for my life, and sealed the room door so the bomb wouldn't affect the other doors where other Yautja may be.

I stopped for a second.. thinking of a way to confront the Queen and destroy the hive.. and the only way for that was to...

Voice:"Come To MOTHER....come to MOTHER.....
"Come.. To MOTHER

I heard nosies and i got my Wrist Blades and my Combi-Stick out, ready for anything.

My Spear Gun was out of ammo, so the only way to destory the power source high up in the ceiling was to get Acid on there.. somehow

Seeing my Sacrificial dagger, i remembered that it was Acid Proof, and i knocked a Xenomorph down, splashed my weapon with acid, and splattered some one the energy box. Revealing a hole, i jumped through it and i saw MOTHER.. infront of me in the Tube...
I always thought it was just a CPU system.. but it was.. Human..

Scar Face, standing right next to me, looked at it and recognized it.
ScarFace:[Predator Play Back]"Im The Boss Of this CITY!(LAUGHS)"

Me:"...this is MOTHER?"
Voice:"May The Queen Rule All who disturb her"

The room lit Up, the floor turned into an elevator, and we dropped into the Hive.. and Xenomorph.. millions .. were surrounding us.. and the Queen Roared in pain and she kept drooling.. She broke free from her Egg sack, and knocked Scar and the others down onto a lower platform, fighting Xenomorph, leaving me and the Queen to fight 1 on 1.

I threw my Shurikin at her several times, and she knocked me down and I shot my Plasma Caster at her Arm and it was bleeding acid rapidly. The Queen stabbed my arm with her tail lightly, and pulled me to the other side of the platform and I threw my spear at her Second Jaw right when it came out of her mouth. She Roared in pain, and threw me to the edge of the platform.

Seeing her children in pain and decreasing in numbers, she roared and jumped down from our fight and started helping her children with the other Yautja. I thought for a moment.. and i remembered about the platform control.

Me:"Jump on this platform!"

The others Listened, and i quickly dropped the lower platform into the Lava.. and we thought it was all over..

We Left.. never to return Acheron... and thought it would never happen again...

Mean While.. On Acheron in the center of the hive...

*Lava Boiling... Wind sounding...* *CRASH*
*Queen Blasts through lava* *ROARS*

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

lol this is an rpg!! XD

Donut looked into the eyes of her enemy, she was afraid of it, but all it did was stare at her for a few moments then it ran and joined 3 more of its kind. Donut didnt know why the thing had spared her, but she knew one thing for sure... whatever it was, she had to kill it.
*SCREACH!!* Donut jumped up at the sound of her queen calling *COME MY CHILDREN, DEFEAT THE INTRUDERS* Donut lunged at the thing closest to her, glowing green blood spewed from the things wound as donuts two tails pierced its legs. The creature fell to the ground with a howl, that creature thought no more. Donut knew she had killed the thing, but a lust deep within her was born at that very momment. she wanted more.
Even though Donut was a young drone, she took on the responsibility of a normal drone, Donut climbed through the holes of the hive searching for her queen. When she had found her, she saw her mother fighting a group of things. Donut was ready to attack the opposing creatures, but one of them caught her eye... this thing didnt look like the other things, it had a much more slender body, and the chest wasnt as fat as the others, what was this? the un-normal thing had another thing standing beside of it, it looked old and alot stronger then all the others. But they were staring at something, then all of the sudden the un-normal thing yelled something and lowerd something that was attached to one of the walls,the moment the un-normal thing did that the lower of the platforms fell! the queen was on that platform! that was the last she saw of the things for now... but now was not the time to think of them, she needed to save the queen! Donut crawled down the walls toward this red liquid, the closer she got to it, the hotter it was, she had never seen something like this. Donut reached her right hand into the liquid *SCREAAAAAAACCHHHHHH* Donut flung her arm into the air as she let out a scream, her hand had disinagrated! Donut felt a wave of nausia overcome her, she knew she couldnt get to the queen, and what if the queen was dying, what would she do?! Then Donut had remembered the the object on the wall! *when the un-normal thing had pulled it down, the platform went down, so if i pull the object up, the platform might go up!* Donut raced towards the object on the wall and she thrusted it up as far as it would go. luckily the platform began to rise, and the queen was still on it. *HISSSSSSSSSS* the queen let out a screach as she came above the hot liquid, in a rush of a childs love for its mother, Donut ran towards the queen and was greeted with love. When all had returned to normal in the hive, Donut was looked at with more respect and admiration, she had proved herself worthy of the hive, even though she was a young drone by age, she was now labeled a drone of Acheron.

that i would have to say has been the funest and shortest rpg i have been in! bravo frozen =D this better get us rpg points!

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well since my character is horrificly UNimaginative(I didn't know we would have RPGs when I signed up) I will just tell you how he got brought back from death.
In the military, it is customary for soilders to have DNA samples taken. Hicks was no exeption. Scientists later realized that if a cloned Hicks was made with special enhancments any xeno threat would be extreminated- by him. They altered his senses so he could sense xenos. However, when they got to close, his vison blurred. Slight blurring acured with a xeno 10 meters, and at 2 meters he could not see anything. Of course, this blindsight did not stop Hicks from joining in the crew of TDN.

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

wondeful

lol i know i just did that to complete the story :P

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

hope to see you in the future

you will... dont worry enjoy this :)

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

A comdey Short By Frozen Alien

AVP:
Alien vs.... Powder Donut

DUN DUN DUN--- 21st century FOX

Presents

an Idea i just thought of

THE ULTIMATE BATTLE
THE FINAL BATTLE

ALIEN VS
POWDER DONUT!!!

A Xenomorph... quickly runs to the grocerie store to find lunch.. but he can't think of what to order!! *CRASH*

Alien:"What do i do if i dont order lunch in the next hour the Queen will give me a 4000 dollar raise!!!"
Cashier:"... Isn't that good?"
Alien:".. i never thought of that...I'll take a Powder Donut Please!!"
Chashier:"well ok"

Alien gets his Powder Donut.. but little does he know... ITS IN A BOX!!!!!!!!!!!

Alien:"Dang it i hate boxes!!!"
The Alien Struggles to get the Box open.. but nothing works!!!
Alien:" Dang it nothing can brake it!! And there is no such thing as acid thats just a myth!!!!"

The Alien has no chose but to do this...

*Alien Kills Him self with his claws and people cheer that he never got that raise*

Tune in on the Next Adventures of the Alien and Predator!!

Mean while...

*Rat Comes, sees powder donut box and gnaws on it to open,succeeds, and proudly eats his reward*

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com

that really isnt how i came to be.. no thats how my friend, Bobbo Alien comes to be! An ignorant alien who doesnt think of gnawing softly on something to get it open should work! :)

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
www.planetavp.com