Dronehive, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

I actually think clans should be unrelated to RP stuff. People should be able to RP whatever they want, IMO.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Alright, lets make some bullet points.

• RPG system needs updates for clarity.
  • General layout of the site needs cleaning up.
  • Clans need to be cleaned up.
  • Reply system.
  • Offer constructive discussion on the new movies.

Right now I feel like the reply system is the most important. We also need to encourage formatting posts well, most posts are very poorly laid out and hard to read.

Also

- community creation section development/relaunch

- better/updated news feed

Peterson, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

My email is alive and as far as the points that you have all brought fourth I do agree with most if not all of them, being that the mods here myself included have little to no real power the essence of the site really all remains with P, last we talked he was working on some new stuff for the site but it's been almost a year since I've heard from him. I will do my best to contact him again as he usually replies to the mods more so then general members shortly as it sounds to say that it's the truth he's extremely busy with his real world life as a mass majority of my fellow mods are while I do ask for your patience please continue to support the mods that are still active while we attempt to bring you all the best possible service that we can.

Thank you

We already have a community creation section, It's called the forum.

No, as in a clear section for art/stories/animation.

Also, thanks Pete. P has communicated with us and will be able to speak next week- hopefully we can have some good discourse then.

I'd really enjoy a skype conversation with P, I feel like even 15 minutes of discussion would be really beneficial. Even just allowing some of us the ability to do minor editing/formatting to the site would make a huge difference (Not saying that the site is poorly formatted, only that work can still be done to improve it)

Exactly- honestly, this site is old, and P hasnt had the time to update it- but I dont think its been changed much in a long, long time.

So waiting to hear back from P please do me a favor and direct your emails comments questions and concerns to ether me on here or to my email and I will do my best to answer them I have brought some points up to P and will hopefully be working with him to once again revamp some massive improvements on our community I am only asking that you direct things through me so p doesn't have a bunch of emails flooding him and I can collaborate everyone's ideas into mass emails rather then multiple emails.

Thank you

Sorry, was busy writing one to you :P

Alright update everyone, I've used every bit of possible communication with p that I have to try and get ahold of him and any other mods that are still around as I get more information I shall continue to feed it to you thank you all for your patience and support.

Thank you for the help, man.

It's not a problem here to help I am excited to see a large contribution from everyone and will do my best to help accommodate everything