All members - READ THIS!!!

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Seems like some of you are either ignoring the rules or are just not aware of what spam is. Lately i've had to delete quite a few posts for the following reasons -

*People starting topics just to say 'hi'

*People starting topics that already exist on the board.

*People continuing to make posts offering members sig pictures.

*People continuing to make posts asking how to put up sigs.

*People continuing to start topics asking about clans.

*People continuing to start topics saying 'hey dave' or 'hey people'

We do not need topics being started every five minutes on the same thing over and over again, keep to the original topics, Yesterday i saw three members start three different topics about joining clans, needless to say, they were removed imediately. It really is down to you to try to help us as moderators to cut down on this pointless drivel. I mean - is there really a point to posting a one word reply? It's a complete waste of space. Is there really a point of making a new topic asking for a sig when there is one directly in use? The answer is 'No' If you really must go directly off topic straight away then please take it to your clan room. Joining an avp topic that has been throughly discussed and then going off topic is something that we can deal with.

We've played nice so far but members insist on disregarding the rules so in effect, myself and the mods are comming down hard on this. We see spam, it's gone, straight away, no argument. If you've got a problem with this, then i'm afriad it's tough luck, you know the rules, Spam is not tollerated here. Warnings will now be issued to anyone who cannot conform to this request.

It's your choice.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

what if your new to the site? by the way cool pic.