Hey Guys Im New

Dalkar, Undefined, 18 years ago

I have been coming to this site for a while and looking at all of the posts and i really liked what i saw so i decided to make a name. I am aware of all of the RP rules and the rules about posting. I will not spam and ill try not to be stupid or anything like that. O and one more thing PREDATORS RULE!!!

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Welcome!! Glad you decided to join us. Thanks for reading up on the rules, hope you enjoy your stay.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

welcome =D its always good to have a new member a board :3 hope you enjoy your stay!

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

lol, no problems, No such thing as a dumb question mate, if you need help, feel free to ask.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules

lol forget the last comment i figured out how to change them =D

Hunt or Be Hunted the choice is Yours

Thanks for the welcome Dave. I have a question and i know it will probably seem dumb but how do I get rid of the stupid newborn picture and get a different one (I have no skills on computers =(

sorrry about the spam lol wont do it again

Death is only the Begining

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol.If you read up on the rule's then you would have knowen this is spam.lol.But since you are only trying to get ppl to be aware of your presence then i geuss i could let this go.lol.No im joking dude only messin wif ye.lol.Well come to the site enjoy your stay if you have eny qestion's then ask me and many other member's will be happy to answer.Enjoy your stay.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ne i was only joking dude dnt wry bout it.lol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Welcome to the board Dalkar, hope u enjoy it here m8, like dave & Katam mentioned, u got any questions or need any help with anything, feel free to ask

stalker.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

hello

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Seeing as you're new - you have an imediate rank of 10 - you use the 10 points and designate them to the certain areas provided - if you think you're characters strength is high then use all 10 of your points on the strength section, if you think your character is intellegent then try placing five points on that and five on strength. As you rank increases you will have more points to play with and assign to the given sections. Hope that makes some sense to you.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules

The only question I have is the stat system how does it work?

ya it makes sense to me thanks Dave and thanks guys for the welcome

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

man.... i made a long post... on this topic... and someone decided it would be cool to use two phones to call two people... and it kicked me off the internet... dangit... well welcome what ever your name was... with the newborn avatar who changed it to Scar... lol...

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes welcome Dalkar. as Dave sed, u may distribute points as you wish. the system was initially ment to be used in conjunction with a new method for the Role Playing Game we 'play' every now and then.

welcome in here, read the rules, especially spam rules, but have fun here.

u can ask questions and many will try to help. welcome again.

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Welcome dude, the more members the merrier. The good ones that is. But seriousely I hope you enjoy your time here it really is a great board.