preds air changing other things?

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i hear that the air the predators breathe make their blood green. do you think their water and other things may be different colors too? like anything that has air in it. lol

im.jpg
Im the iron man- ozzy osbourne

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

Probably.. but I don't think that was said before. Probably the Mods know

~Darkness.. Lightening.. and Blood. I have just described the history of the Aliens.~

hm i know i heard it somewhere like the different gases they breathe and then something else i forgot.

im.jpg
Im the iron man- ozzy osbourne

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think that they breath methane. They would be well at home in a Mexican resturant.

I heard that theres some sort of oxygen that is stored in the Predators helmet and they only need a certain amount each hour.

ScarFace.jpg

i heard that too cory but would the different air make affect other things?

im.jpg
Death awaits

Well because its green they don't breathe oxygen because that makes your blood red. So they would have to breathe another type of gas they may even have a animal form of photosynthesis which would make it green. But that is really not likely.

I did hear a theory that they genetically modified their blood so that hunting would be a harder experience, to give them more of a challenge. That makes quite a bit of sense.
Well more than the first theory.

that sounds likely making things harder to get more of a challenge but............ they are stronger, faster, and have alot of stuff above average than us. so maybe they made themselves stronger so they could fight stronger prey for more honor. the first thing you said was kinda what i was saying that the gases they breathe make their blood green.

im.jpg
Death awaits