Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Register or login to post
DeathWraith
2017-02-08 14:05:17
Xenomorph

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Deathdrop
2017-02-09 10:52:13
Yautja
"Shit-Gibbon" is a pretty good one, all things considered.
DeathWraith
2017-02-09 13:56:57
Xenomorph
You realize, yes, that we are living Idiocracy? The president is known for being involved with pro wrestling, politics are done by yelling gibberish at each other, poisoning the water supply is now a state sanctioned thing...

READ THE RULES

Deathdrop
2017-02-10 01:03:07
Yautja
Uh, yeah, no shit. We've been there for some time.

Yes, obviously I'm ashamed to be an American (hell, this circus has made me ashamed to be Carbon-based), and obviously we're now at the point where politicians just talk smack to each other over Twitter. Of course that's tragic, but if I reacted to each fresh stupidity with the appropriate horror, I'd have died of a stroke by now.

A "reality" TV star is President of the United States. What else needs to be said? That's basically Idiocracy by itself.

In other words: I know this guy's little outburst represents the final victory of empty spectacle over reasoned debate, and I'm well aware that it's nothing more than a transparent attempt at getting votes by bashing an unpopular President, but please... Please, DW... just let me enjoy "shit-gibbon."

I know it's stupid. I know it amounts to making a fart noise by sticking a straw into your armpit and blowing. I know it represents what is probably the nail in the coffin of civility...

But it made me laugh, and that two seconds of laughter made me almost forget that a naked mole-rat with a hairball on its head has his finger on the button. Almost.

EDIT: http://img01.deviantart.net/939b/i/2015/217/b/e/violet_revolution_by_f1x_2-d94aqql.jpg

10/10 would bang
DeathWraith
2017-02-10 08:01:58
Xenomorph
I'm not saying it like it's a bad thing. Of course, I know it's a bad thing. But it's also exciting. It's like the stories from before I was born, when bad shit happened to everyone. We are witnessing an important period in history. It's almost making me wanna join the army. My only fear is that, since Romania and the US are on the same side, I'm gonna be fighting for the wrong dictator when Putin's tanks come.

READ THE RULES

skull_ripper
2017-02-10 12:34:38
Yautja
Bitches be trippin', which is probably why I have gravel embedded in my face. While my life went down the shitter, much like the cockroach(or cicada in DD's case) you tried to flush; I hath returned to the land of dick jokes.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
Deathdrop
2017-02-10 16:39:27
Yautja
@DW: Isn't it nuts that we're having to consider shit like this, though? Like, the thought has genuinely crossed my mind that I might have to move across the country to get away from this horrible hick shithole if this "religious freedom" shit goes through. Then again, California's not as chill as it used to be; they're literally waiting at the schools to round up undocumented immigrant parents when they come to pick up their kids.

Interesting times...
tawganator
2017-02-10 20:47:40
Xenomorph
Long time SR, welcome back to the party. You are just in time for my big announcement.

Good news, everyone! I am starting a new tax free religion that comes with a huge piece of fertile land that is perfect for farming and has it's very own water source. A huge lake just teaming with fresh water fish just ready to be caught. Free your self from trappings of the modern world and be trapped here instead after handing over all of your worldly possessions so you have nothing to go back to.

Learn to live as part of a very close knit community where getting along with everyone means your very survival.

@DD I would probably need to be alone with that for about a week before I'd try to bang that.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
supersonicman96
2017-02-13 23:34:15
Yautja
Fun years so far.

skull_ripper
2017-02-15 14:29:25
Yautja
Thanks Tawg, glad to be back.

I'd probably honestly be fairly good at that, my grandfather was a farmer(multi-generational) and I was raised as a woodsman by my own father. So hunting,farming, building, and several kinds of crafting are all a go for me. Plus my worldly possessions sum up to the clothes on my back and a bunch of tools that get passed down through my family.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
Peterson
2017-02-15 20:55:16
Human
so apart from the pollitcal bullshit thats been around the fuck have you all been up to?

Been drinking myself hopefully to a coma but eh havent succeeded yet.
supersonicman96
2017-02-16 16:51:12
Yautja
Been playing Morrowind and XenoVerse

Register or login to post

Alien Figure

dish network selden kansas
Functional Medicine
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners