Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Register or login to post
XenomorphQueen
2017-01-30 10:50:46
Xenomorph
Yeah that is understandable. This is just one of the few forums I have seen is still active so I was just wondering if y'all did anymore or not. Thank you for clearing that up for me.
DeathWraith
2017-01-30 14:52:35
Xenomorph

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Deathdrop
2017-01-30 17:54:45
Yautja
PRE-EMPTIVE EDIT: I got really mad and typed all this in response to DW's link, sorry everyone.

YES. HHMMMMMMM

YA. OK. RIGHT.

fuckityfuckityfuckityLALA

Eh, no big deal, some college kids will protest on the news and everything will be fine this totally isn't the beginning of a far-right coup LA LA LA

The people of this country are so so SO goddamn proudly, deliberately, willfully Capital-S fuckin' STUPID that they'll just do the opposite of whatever makes the slightest bit of sense cuz' it make them libruls all mad n' shit HAW HAW. I mean, I fucking give up. They wanted this. They begged for this. They demanded this. They fought and fought and fought and CRIED and PISSED and MOANED and threw tantrums until they finally got it: a fascist President. A dictator. A king. A big scary daddy who'll beat us when we're bad and make all the scary minorities go away.

So fuck it. We get the government we deserve, and evidently a large percentage (I mean, technically it's 3 million votes LESS THAN HALF, but hey, VOTING!) of the country deserves a malignant narcissistic con-man with an actual nazi's hand up his ass. It was never about small government or healthcare reform or any of that shit; they got mad because the black guy won and this was their pathetic little shit-fit form of "revenge." Fuck em'. They have shown us their soul, and it looks exactly like a lobotomized baboon raping a garbage disposal.

I swear to Christ, if this impotent little pig gets re-elected (or, y'know, thrown the fuck out of office, as he would've been in any other "first world" country), I'm just gonna start transitioning and damn the consequences. Can't get hormones because no insurance? Tough shit, I'll walk around with facial hair sticking out of my sloppily-applied makeup. I'll make myself horrifying to these fuckers, so that every goddamn day they have to look at my hideous, always-incomplete transgender ass walking down the street.

Just because it bugs them. Just so they get that little bit annoyed. Just so their day is that little bit worse. Hey, don't get triggered, snowflakes, I'm just trollllllllin'.
DeathWraith
2017-01-31 04:20:30
Xenomorph
Come on, it's not that bad. It's actually much worse.

I mean, the alternative was Hillary Clinton. A woman who, in a country that thinks itself at the forefront of western progressiveness and libertarianism, made being a woman one of her main political statements. Somehow, to a lot of Americans, she was going to be "the first woman president". This, while South Korea's first female president was being impeached for being subservient to a woman who ran the country in her place based on advice taken from shamans. These days she's being investigated for a list of over ten thousand artists and public figures whom she was secretly boycotting for being against her regime. So let me fucking tell you, being a woman is not a quality, it's just an attribute. Sure, you can argue that South Korea is not the greatest of democracies, however, obviously, neither is the USA.

While the electoral college system is controversial, I understand the idea behind it. You know how I always say that the more people there are in one place, the more stupid people there are in that place. The electoral college system was supposed to prevent stupid people from taking control of the country. Who could have predicted that the electors could possibly become the stupid people. Anyone. Anyone could have predicted this.

So anyway, the point is that you had stupid people on both sides and that is how we got to this point. The fact of the matter is, for democracy to work, a very good system of public education is needed. And that is something the USA is famous for not having.

But this is not something you need to worry about right now, because both China and Russia are very close to declaring war. I seriously hope it will be Cold War 2 and not World War 3, but, as Coolio once said, the way things is going I don't know.

READ THE RULES

Lucifer
2017-01-31 11:56:26
Undefined
Civil war 2.0. Also Education in America is pretty poor. Trump is not as bad as the media says, Hillary is not as good as the media says. The media is trash and only gives the opinions of the highest bidder, that is pretty common knowledge. The government is bad overall. Smaller government is better government and big government breeds this type of issue. If anything there should be anti big government riots, not anti trump riots. Trump and Hillary are the creatures big corrupt governments breed.
DeathWraith
2017-01-31 13:10:18
Xenomorph
I'm sure Trump is worse than the media says.

EDIT: Nice, the Romanian government passed a law that pardons about 25000 criminals and makes it impossible to imprison most politicians and people are protesting.

At the time of writing, this is a live feed of one of the protests https://www.facebook.com/TaNaNaNa.ro/videos/1814942848771344/

READ THE RULES

Deathdrop
2017-02-01 22:17:44
Yautja
@Lucifer: I'm sick of this argument. They're not two sides of the same coin. Yes, Hillary is shit, but Trump is genuinely insane. Trump threatened to invade Illinois the other day. The Associated Press said he threatened to invade Mexico TO THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT. He is worse - and I mean substantially, significantly, SHOCKINGLY worse - than Hillary would have been in every conceivable way. There is absolutely to comparison to be made.

And YES, Hillary Clinton IS a piece of shit; she is still better than Donald Trump. Saying someone would make a better President than Donald Trump should not be the line. Saying someone would make a better President than Trump is like saying they'd make a better President than a lobotomized chimpanzee; it communicates absolutely nothing. It SHOULD NOT be the line, but thanks to the absolutely Lovecraftian depths we've sunk to intellectually, it is.

There is no contest. I know it's been in vogue to say that all politicians are exactly the same in this country, but I'm sorry, it's bullshit in this case. It is SUCH bullshit. It is dangerous. The fucker is going to start a fucking war. This is a thing that can really happen in the real world. It is not a game. It is not a joke. He controls the world's most powerful military and he's a fucking lunatic.

There are nazis in the White House. Not metaphorical or symbolic or hyperbolic nazis; actual, literal, racial-purity-kool-aid-drinking NAZIS. I mean, Christ, I don't know when people are going to wake up about this shit. What would he have to do? Pull the head off a newborn baby on live television?

PFF, THE BABY WAS PROBABLY HERE ILLEGALLY.
DeathWraith
2017-02-02 12:05:36
Xenomorph
In case you're wondering, people are still protesting in Romania. I still don't care why.

READ THE RULES

Deathdrop
2017-02-02 12:15:20
Yautja
Sorry, sorry - very USA-centric in here at the moment. I'm sure everyone is sick of me bitching at this point, so I'll drop it here for now.
Lucifer
2017-02-02 12:42:09
Undefined
MAGA
DeathWraith
2017-02-02 13:28:16
Xenomorph
@Lucifer see, you're still edgy, too. :^)

@Bloo do you know any of these girls? Apparently they're regular amine voice actors.

EDIT: Hahaaaaaa

EDIT EDIT: MORE TRUMP SHIT

READ THE RULES

DarkLioness
2017-02-06 20:50:59
Xenomorph
Next time I visit my sister I might just make some sanguinaccio dolce or tangy squid. And I need to set up an appointment for Chloe to have surgery and I need to see if there's any worthwhile horse trails in Hemet especially if I decide to live out there. I'll need a proper area to train and I'd rather not have to drive for hours just to find a good trail to ride on for an additional three hours.

In other news Atlanta choked Sunday.

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
Register or login to post

Alien Movies

dish network redfield kansas
SPS Roofing
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners