Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Register or login to post
tawganator
2018-01-06 22:10:48
Xenomorph
I don't know how. I also don't how he is still president. So apparently he is 71 and the average life expectancy for the american male is 78.74 years. So being optimistic he could drop dead in the next few years if the stress gets to him in his fantasy land.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
-Bloo-
2018-01-07 14:52:30
Xenomorph
I hope he doesn't drop dead until his term is over. Otherwise, much worse people will take over.

@Peterson: You ALL need to hear about the way I run my delicatessen. My meat grinder never stops.

@DD: I wanted to read the current Spider-Man run, but I heard a bunch of nonsense is going on (something about the writer being bad), so I just decided to reread Ultimate Spider-Man, which I've never actually finished before.

@DW: Plato would argue that masturbation is just an imitation of true sex and would therefore condemn masturbation. Was Plato the one who said "books are bad, broseph"? There was no true anything with him.

Would masturbation be its own thing and therefore NOT an imitation of sex? Like, the way first-person shooters are clearly their own separate thing from actual warfare and are therefore not a copy of it? Or no--they're still copies of real warfare, but they're so far removed from it that they're basically their own thing. Right?

Also, I still have not seen the Disaster Artist movie or even finished the book because I forgot where I put it, but it's been fantastic so far.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2018-01-07 18:03:35
Xenomorph
I would argue that sex is just a type of masturbation, since masturbation comes first (haha) and can be done in many ways, one of which includes using a live human being. I'm sure Plato would agree.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Deathdrop
2018-01-08 17:15:03
Yautja
He's President because Americans are stupid. Even with the Russian 'hacking' (ie: putting bullshit stories on Facebook that idiots read and believe), the unfair gerrymandering, the Democrats being inept, and good ole' Fox Propag- I mean News, even with all those advantages...

It's still Donald Trump. People looked at that THING and decided it should have access to nuclear weapons. It's the single most surreal thing I've ever witnessed.

Like, picture Snookie or Kanye West becoming President. Seriously - people think I'm joking when I say this, but I'm not; that's literally what's happened. We elected a glorified circus freak.
DeathWraith
2018-01-08 19:41:16
Xenomorph
Honestly not sure Kanye West should be on that list. I mean I know his public persona is that of an asshole but he has some really good lyrics and seems genuinely intelligent in his songs. At least we would have had some great insults on twitter instead of "crooked hillary is not a smart, whereas i am a really smart."

READ THE RULES

Deathdrop
2018-01-08 20:43:24
Yautja
^ You know what? Yes, POINT. You're right; Kanye West is actually superior in many ways. I mean, fuck. It isn't a joke; Kanye West would probably be the preferable option. Say that, though, and people will look at you like you're crazy. Because Trump wears a suit, I guess??

It boggles the mind.
concretehunter
2018-01-14 13:04:09
Yautja
*Laughs in European*

Hope everyone had a nice time over Christmas and New Years. Sadly I've been busy studying!
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

-Bloo-
2018-01-14 17:06:28
Xenomorph
Yeah, but did humans start masturbating first, or did co-op come first?

Edit: This isn't a real question. I'm just making conversation that isn't about Trump.

DeathWraith
2018-01-15 19:59:59
Xenomorph
Co-op existed before humans tho lol? Silly question.

Almost as silly as...

TR... TRUm

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2018-01-17 00:07:30
Xenomorph
:-)

Edit: I've been listening to Exid and DIA a lot. I like that one girl with the deep voice. Also I don't know who the rapper is for Exid, but she's so good that I wanna suck her dick. Songs like "Up & Down" really gets me going.

DeathWraith
2018-01-17 15:13:54
Xenomorph
LE (read as Ellie) is the name of the rapper from Exid. Yea she's one of the top 3 female idol rappers for shizzle. I'm sure I've linked this already maybe even several times, but here's a historic moment when MOTHERFUCKING NC.A decided that she was also gonna be a dope cunt now, not just one of the best singers I've ever heard in Kpop, along with LE and Yezi from Fiestar, who is probably the best female idol rapper right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlxp50kBEo4

I don't know which one's the one with the deep voice, but in DIA the rapper, known as Ki Heehyun or Cathy, has such a nice voice that I instantly burst into tears sometimes when I hear it. Example of her.

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2018-01-18 00:07:26
Xenomorph
Wow I JUST downloaded Spell last night, but I haven't listened to it yet. I love Cathy. Her bit in "Light" is a little underwhelming compared to the LE stuff I've heard, but the song you linked to is much better.

And I could spend all day watching that video of the three of them rapping. I need more hot rappers in my life. I never get invested in the groups beyond their albums and EPs, so I never know any of the members' names or anything. I need to fix that.

Edit: My bad, I think the "deep voice" girl I was talking about was only a feature, and I was thinking about this song from YOLO. The DIA-only version of that song is great too, but the featured girl's voice is amazing.

@DD: "Because Trump wears a suit, I guess??"

That's not the only reason why. You know why they don't want Kanye for president. It's 'cause he's a robot.

Register or login to post

Alien Games

dish network satanta kansas
SPS Roofing
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners