Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Register or login to post
tawganator
2017-09-18 12:43:55
Xenomorph
If for some reason I knew the actor's name that is usually what I would call them. Like Peter Dinklage, Charles Dance and Sean Bean. The only character I had no problem remembering was Hodor for obvious reasons. Speaking of which, who else cried during the hold the door scene?

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
DeathWraith
2017-09-18 19:43:15
Xenomorph
Oh right, I called Tywin "The Final Boss".

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
DarkLioness
2017-09-26 16:18:34
Xenomorph
The Final Boss is now the Night King and yes I cried during the hold the door scene. Of all the deaths in Game of Thrones Hodor's was one of the saddest and is a even tie with Lady's unjust death. I didn't watch Game of Thrones because I thought the show was utterly depressing although I've since become interested in the show now. But I'm wondering if anyone is going to talk about the other dragon eggs or not. Like, no one is seriously gonna say "Oh hey we should probably look up the rest of those eggs now"?

Also Sonny Landham from Predator died :(

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
DeathWraith
2017-09-27 08:55:13
Xenomorph
What other dragon eggs? Does a character know that there are more dragon eggs in Westeros? As far as I know they thought dragons were extinct.

READ THE RULES

tawganator
2017-09-29 00:30:56
Xenomorph
Even if they were to find more dragon eggs I don't think they will do much good with how long it will take to get them to combat size. Also last episode I have never screamed so much "NO!" in my life, good times.

King of the Drones
Deathdrop
2017-09-30 04:08:46
Yautja
The Night King has thousands upon thousands of undead humans, giants, mammoths, bears, and now a dragon. The Seven Kingdoms have been slaughtering each other en masse for seven years. Westeros is a disorganized, depleted shitshow, Winter is HERE, and The Wall is down.

We got one season left, several human V. human battles left to fight, and two royal incest babies on the way. Even if the humans get their collective act together, it'll already have been too late for, like, a year.

I don't know how it's gonna end, but I get the feeling it's gonna involve baby-stabbing.
tawganator
2017-10-01 11:50:37
Xenomorph
Son of an Arlian whore. Someone fetch me a better dagger so I may properly stab this baby! *crying* Oh good now its crying, to hell with this! Just dump him in a hole with his father.

King of the Drones
DarkLioness
2017-10-02 19:43:37
Xenomorph
Cersei Lannister ain't pregnant she's lying, also Sansa was originally going to execute Arya until Bran told her the truth.

And I'm completely and fucking depressed today, I'm not saying that to be dramatic or edgy I'm depressed. What the fuck is going on in America right? We have people gunning down cops, politicians and now people at music festivals. I'm tired of this bullshit!

tawganator
2017-10-03 12:30:38
Xenomorph
Though about moving countries? If anything it would be a good experience.

King of the Drones
DarkLioness
2017-10-06 14:32:28
Xenomorph
That would be a problem. Due to a couple disabilities, my boyfriend can't travel much let alone out of the country. And he hates cold climates but I love them and most of my travel would involve cold climates.

Either way I'm taking a business trip to Ridgecrest, California next year with my sister for three days.

-Bloo-
2017-10-17 11:44:12
Xenomorph
Kingsman: The Golden Circle was a goddamn mess of a movie that I still liked.

There's so much drama that the audience is given no obligation to really care about... but I did smile when the one Butterflies scene happened.

The action is still pretty great. The plot almost doesn't justify it, but with such dynamic direction in the action sequences, I don't really care. I wish more movies put as much thought into their action scenes.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2017-10-18 19:44:38
Xenomorph
I was expecting y'all to talk about the new Blade Runner or something by now.

READ THE RULES

Register or login to post

Nostromo Tshirt

dish network udall kansas
DIY SEO
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners