Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Register or login to post
DeathWraith
2017-08-02 14:00:55
Xenomorph
I want a KOTOR 2 trilogy.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
tawganator
2017-08-02 23:40:53
Xenomorph
While I do play SWTOR every now and then I have never played the KOTOR games though I do know the basic story. I did start playing STAR WARS Jedi Knight Jedi Academy but the motion sickness holds me back from any long sessions.

The Old Republic Netfix series, is that something that's happening or just millions of fans crying out at once?

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
DeathWraith
2017-08-04 02:52:12
Xenomorph
SWTOR fucked up the KOTOR story though, everything about Revan is shit now. That's why I want a KOTOR 2 trilogy and not a KOTOR 1 trilogy. That AND because the story of the exile and the accidental Sith that formed around the First Mandalorian War is so much more interesting than that of Revan, which was a pretty basic Sith story about a Jedi fighting a war and becoming obsessed with power until SWTOR turned it into ooooooOOOOOooOOOOOOOo SOME SPOOKY ARTEFACT INFLUENCED HIS MIND FOR SOME REASON OOOOoooooOOOOooooOOO. Also everyone wanted Revan to be female and they made him male so fuck that.

That said, KOTOR is a better game than KOTOR 2, which is unfinished and so some things don't fit together and some quests are bugged and others just don't have the ending, but the revelations (as they were back when it was canon) the game brings about how a Jedi works and how dangerous the Force actually is are worth a playthrough.

READ THE RULES

DarkLioness
2017-08-20 01:10:58
Xenomorph
As much as I liked KOTOR 1 I felt that KOTOR 2 was better although I was still disappointed with the bugged quests and unanswered questions the series left. They could've kept a certain air of mystery and still revealed certain things about the Jedi and Sith yet they really didn't. The second game was too rushed in my opinion as far as development goes, they should've taken their time with the game. Hence why the game crashed all the damn time and had some of the worst glitches I've even seen in a game.

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
Peterson
2017-08-20 19:40:28
Human
meh personally enjoyed SWTOR, while i agree it fucked the revan story all in all wasnt too bad havent played in about 6 months, just got a new PC so looking to eventually get back into SWTOR
Deathdrop
2017-08-25 12:39:26
Yautja
The most interesting thing about the "old" Star Wars EU, to me, was the utter lunacy of some of it. Like, back before anyone really knew what they were doing with the franchise, and you had the pen-and-paper RPG makers adding things like freaky teddy bear-lookin' hive mind organisms that get smarter the more of them there are, or Star Dragons right out of a D&D campaign, or a 6-foot green carnivorous rabbit man.

It made the galaxy really feel like a GALAXY, because the tone, design and aesthetic of the constituent parts varied so wildly; it was so consistently inconsistent, and yet the glorious Uber-Nerds who wrote the handbooks and such found ways to make it all fit together.

I mean, between the comics, video games, RPGs, reference books, novels, short stories, TV shows, theme park rides, commercials, flash games, audio plays, trading cards, and... Oh, right, the FUCKING MOVIES, Star Wars had probably the most sprawling EU of any franchise.

The sheer balls it took to go "No, see, this shit is ALL CANON. Yes, even the Christmas Special" is genuinely admirable. Someone had to come up with an explanation for why Darth Vader's chest panel buttons were slightly different colors between movies, and you know what? They probably had a good time doing it.

The new EU is pretty cool thus far, but it's a little too 'clean' for me, y'know? You can tell Disney is going through it with a fine toothed comb to prevent things like this getting in:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rainboh
Gaunt
2017-09-05 03:42:29
Xenomorph
Who came up with the title for Thread 18?
It sounds like Bloo's work ........................ BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOuuuuueeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhueeeeeee-huehue~

Yes, I'm alive ;^o

To preserve the Hive, whatever the cost, whatever required.

DeathWraith
2017-09-05 15:49:15
Xenomorph
Gaunt did I host your sig on photobucket or did you?

READ THE RULES

tawganator
2017-09-15 23:12:19
Xenomorph
Another loss this year in Harry Dean Stanton at age 91. I'm sure everyone here remembers him from his role as Brett in Alien or from one of his many many roles over the course of his acting career. It's always sad when we loose someone that played a part in our time growing up but it's good to see that he lived such a long and very filled life.

King of the Drones
DeathWraith
2017-09-16 08:17:45
Xenomorph
I have a confession to make. I don't know any of the human characters' names in the entire history of Aliens and Predators other than Ellen Ripley.

READ THE RULES

tawganator
2017-09-16 23:06:34
Xenomorph
Yeah I'm not good with names unless they are main characters and even then I'm not always 100% on what their names are. Even to this day I go "Oh yeah it's that guy" when watching Game of Thrones waiting for someone to mention their name so I can forget it by the time the next episode comes out.

King of the Drones
DeathWraith
2017-09-18 11:44:36
Xenomorph
I used to call all the Game of Thrones characters by made up names. I think I called Jaime "Alistair" because he reminded me of the Dragon Age character. I also remember I called Bran "Ezio" and Ned Stark "Boromir" for obvious reasons.

READ THE RULES

Register or login to post

Predator Comics

dish network parker kansas
SPS Roofing
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners