Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Register or login to post
Mebber
2017-07-07 20:30:54
Human
Lol, 52 million hits and i never heard of them before.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's all about the payment."
DeathWraith
2017-07-08 15:11:17
Xenomorph
Well if you posted a complete list of all the Korean idols you've heard of, we could probably decipher this mystery.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
tawganator
2017-07-09 05:38:22
Xenomorph
Does anyone remember this guy?

If you had the Midas touch what would it be?

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
DeathWraith
2017-07-18 14:50:32
Xenomorph
Bloo, DeathDrop,

The Disaster Artist

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2017-07-19 03:15:14
Xenomorph
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART

Edit: I'm a little disappointed his impression of Tommy isn't perfect, but no one can imitate true genius. I might rewatch the Room before I watch this one.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2017-07-19 04:17:46
Xenomorph
Please remember to READ THE BOOK. It's probably a much better experience than the movie.

EDIT: The thing is that he couldn't possibly do a perfect Tommy, because Tommy's face expresses emotion differently to regular people, you know, because of the shape.

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2017-07-23 20:15:32
Xenomorph
God I keep forgetting to pick that up. Now's the perfect time to do that.

I recently saw Spider-Man: Homecoming, War for the Planet of the Apes, Dunkirk, and Valerian.

Dunkirk and War are fantastic. Spider-Man is good. Valerian is pretty bad...

Deathdrop
2017-07-24 21:00:45
Yautja
I'm still amused that the last 15 minutes of War were essentially one big mythology gag; that took commitment. The craziest thing is that it WORKED.

Spider-Man was good when it was Spider-Man and not Iron Man Jr.

James Franco doesn't have an enviable job. Hw the he;ll do you accurately portray the infinite weirdness that IS Tommy Wiseau?
tawganator
2017-07-24 22:52:29
Xenomorph
Grrr, I can't stand this! Why are there so many movies coming out that I can't watch?! Being broke is such a drag. Hopefully I can get a job soon because there is no effing way I am not going to the midnight screening of The Last Jedi.

King of the Drones
Hunter_Predator
2017-07-25 19:36:43
Yautja
I do really wanna see Dunkirk, and obviously when Last Jedi comes out, and Justice League. (Unpopular opinion here, I actually really enjoyed Batman vs Superman)

~"No One Will Ever Change This Animal I Have Become"~
tawganator
2017-07-26 09:43:13
Xenomorph
First time I saw BVS I was disappointed because it felt to rushed and cramped. But once I saw the ultimate edition I really enjoyed it. Also I just saw Shin Godzilla and Death Note: Light up the New World. Death Note was good but I frickin' loved Godzilla. Especially his first atomic breath scene and the ending scene.

King of the Drones
-Bloo-
2017-07-31 19:16:10
Xenomorph
@DW: I bought The Disaster Artist last week. It came in today. I'm 6 pages in and I already cannot believe what the fuck I'm reading. This is prose of the highest level. I hope Tommy's glass of hot water is a recurring joke.

@DD: Yeah, the whole Karen thing is weird. They're over-emphasizing Tony's role to drill it into people's heads that yes, this takes place in the MCU, yes, we finally have Spider-Man back, but the first two scenes are more than enough for that.

Also, is it just me, or was the movie just OK until the last act where things suddenly got serious? I've seen it three times and I enjoyed the majority of the movie less and less each viewing.

@HP: I really hope they take risks with Episode 8. I want this movie to be emotional or at least thought-provoking, like what the prequel's plot was supposed to be like before its narrative got in the way. You can see in the prequel trilogy that there's a heartbreaking story of a kid, Anakin, who was raised to believe he would be great--a kid who ends up broken because he learns that life is not a black-and-white battle of good versus evil, and that no one is actually destined to do anything other than exist and try to make sense of that existence. After a betrayal of his beliefs and the fall of the Jedi, Anakin thinks everything is the opposite of what he originally thought them to be, until his son, Luke, comes around and shows him that you need to make your own destiny. But then Luke gets suckered into the Jedi way of thinking and tries to make things how they were before, but he can't, because you can't force people to be anything. Kylo Ren knew that and rebelled. He didn't become a Sith--not exactly--and he didn't become a Jedi because he knew both sides were wrong.

I don't know anything about the current Star Wars EU, but I really hope they touch on what I think they're hinting at with the whole "Last Jedi" thing. The true path isn't completely light or dark; there's a balance between the two. Even when turning on the lights you're creating shadows, and yet that's fine because that's what gives the world definition: that balance between the two. The Jedi were oppressive monks who kept a certain version of peace, and the Sith were the same. If you get past how terrible the Prequels are, you'll notice that Anakin turned to the dark side because he just wanted to be a normal human. From the beginning he wasn't normal; he was a slave and had no father. He just wanted to fall in love and get married; he wanted people to support him and he just wanted to be a good person without having to hide who he really was. Maybe that's what happened to Kylo Ren, and Luke knows it. He knows he fucked up hard. Kylo Ren fucked up too and that's why he isn't purely evil. They both regret shit. I want to see that regret on screen.

Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Movies

dish network sun city kansas
DIY SEO
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners