Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Shop   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Register or login to post
Hunter_Predator
2017-06-15 15:55:47
Yautja
Don't you just hate how having a conversation like this can completely rearrange your short-term priorities? Because now you want to buy it. Every time I log on to this site I want to buy a new Desktop tower just to install AvP2 again and play, but my current desktop is dead.

~"No One Will Ever Change This Animal I Have Become"~
Peterson
2017-06-16 03:22:24
Human
For fucks sake you guys are still around thought this place would run out of schennanigans
-Bloo-
2017-06-16 17:10:10
Xenomorph
WE WILL NEVER RUN OUT.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Hunter_Predator
2017-06-16 17:18:45
Yautja
You can't get rid of me that easily Peterson :D

tawganator
2017-06-17 01:57:22
Xenomorph
You know you're starting to get old when you start taking planned naps to make it through the day. Went to a Teppanyaki restaurant the other day, couldn't believe how much fun we had. Apart from when my mate hid a heap of wasabi under my tuna, it was a great night out. Fun Fact: You can taste the wasabi while crapping it out. Enjoy your meal.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
gamefreak33797
2017-06-17 16:41:03
Xenomorph
We are eternal and forever.

We will be around when nations crumble and dynasties fall.

We will survive through the 25,000 years of barbarianism that will come after the collapse and we will rise up, stronger than ever.

The barbarians will look upon us and whisper, "Aren't they the idiots who enjoy Alien Vs. Predator and do weird RPs?"

And we will look down upon them and say, "Yeah, what of it?"
Fuck you genetics

DeathWraith
2017-06-17 17:18:37
Xenomorph
25000 years is a real stretch, most barbarian societies only lasted what, a couple hundred years? Also since I'm generally the first one to reply to anything, we will most likely look down upon them and say "Nah, we don't really do RPs anymore."

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Hunter_Predator
2017-06-22 11:20:02
Yautja
No, you know you're getting old not only when you start taking random naps but also when you look back and think, "wow, I remember when I was a kid and my priorities consisted of coming home from school and playing AvP2 and logging onto this AvP Forum, now everyone I know has graduated college, gotten married, has children, and here I am, starting college very late, being walked all over by everyone in my life, realizing I've passed up my chance to have a solid life, and all I wanna do is go back to being a kid playing AvP2 and logging onto this website."... But I think the realization sinks in with the words "I remember when I was a kid..."

Register or login to post
dish network waldo kansas
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners